June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
When will my status change from Decision Made to In Progress on e-case? My wife status is application received.

Thanks

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
I got this email from Islamabad on Aug 26, 2013

Dear Client:

Please note that your/ your spouse's application is in process and within the service standards.
The processing times indicated on our website are not guarantees. For more information about processing times, please refer to CIC's website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp.

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
btw my husband is sponsoring me so it's a wife case i guess

also i would suggest for all those of you who are currently "IN PROCESS" please don't loos hope and don't let the case take over your life because it will ruin you sooner than you can imagine. the whole immigration process is nothing but quick sand - the more you think / talk about it the worst you will feel. My husband and i have had immense lows and even lower lows in our relationship due to this struggle and the only thing that saved us was that both of us focussed on our CURRENT LIFES' to ensure that we could make most of this time so that we are stronger and more qualified individuals when we are together so that we can lead a happy and successful life.

I am still not 100% convinced that everything will work out with the case - at least not until I am in my husband's arms i can't be sure of anything - but i know that it won't be the end of the world at least. o and these talks of a protest, i really wish you all the best but from my experience the CIC people don't really give a damn about the applicants so don't have any expectations of it.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
EagleMan said:
you could have said that if all the July, august applicants would have got the visa. you annot conclude this as only 1 or 2 applicants have got the visa or PPR
btw i can o many cass that are completed in 14 or 15 months and not just one or two cases . and there are cases from july and aug who has got ppr and waiting for visa stampe , and we 6 months or more earlier cases are juat stuck on medical results received. so i am very right in saying that v r stuck .

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
Hi all...guys I am still in the process of gathering and assembling my file and I need ur advices. ...my husband lives in pakistan and he lives all by hinself. So the chances are he will miss any correspondence sent over to him. Can I give ny Canadian address in place of his mailing addres so as not to miss any mail.

Is this possible that his mailing address is of canada while the residential address is still of pakistan or specifically khi.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
mahrukhshoaib said:
Hi all...guys I am still in the process of gathering and assembling my file and I need ur advices. ...my husband lives in pakistan and he lives all by hinself. So the chances are he will miss any correspondence sent over to him. Can I give ny Canadian address in place of his mailing addres so as not to miss any mail.

Is this possible that his mailing address is of canada while the residential address is still of pakistan or specifically khi.
u can give ur canadian address but keep in mind it will take about 20 dys extra for u to recive it by canada post . plz mention ur email address as well , so i think it would be easier for u.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
welldone said:
Hi
When will my status change from Decision Made to In Progress on e-case? My wife status is application received.

Thanks
It wont. Phase 1 is completed. Now phase 2 is in process. That will change status to either in process or decision made when the applicant gets the visa stamped.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
you guys remember Jason Kenny?

He is a employment and social development minister now LOL.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/09/10/harper-government-warns-of-possible-legal-challenge-to-quebecs-proposed-values-charter/

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
in love with my hubby said:
u can give ur canadian address but keep in mind it will take about 20 dys extra for u to recive it by canada post . plz mention ur email address as well , so i think it would be easier for u.
Yes I have given my email address instead of my husband's email. Becoz I am more prompt in replying my emails. So I hope it shud be good and rather thqn having a return mail or the courier making two or three failed attempts I think I can still accept 20 xtra days. And btw thnx for such a quick response

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
marimaq said:
thanks....and yes u r rite its very expensive.
Allah hum sab ki mushkil asaan karey ameen.

Ameen :-[

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam,

Congrats! Just a question, why did they make you do the medical twice? Once in 2012 and then in 2013? (Did you orginally do a medical to submitt along with your application)
I thought re-medical requests were only sent once your case was found to be genuine.
What can prolong this a year further?

ash309 said:
Hey...I have a SAD TIMELINE!

Case filed/ Medical May 2010...
Transfered to ISB - July 2010
police character certificate - July 2011
request for more docs - September 2011
Re-medical - feburary 2012
Final Re-medical - June 2013

Ppr - July 29, 2013
Status changed from "in process" to "decision made" - September 9, 2013

Wow that just depressed me...I reallyhope it's the end of the battle now!

Btw what is the pattern u use to trach TCS packages if u don't mind sharing because I really would like to track it myself

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
ash309 said:
btw my husband is sponsoring me so it's a wife case i guess

also i would suggest for all those of you who are currently "IN PROCESS" please don't loos hope and don't let the case take over your life because it will ruin you sooner than you can imagine. the whole immigration process is nothing but quick sand - the more you think / talk about it the worst you will feel. My husband and i have had immense lows and even lower lows in our relationship due to this struggle and the only thing that saved us was that both of us focussed on our CURRENT LIFES' to ensure that we could make most of this time so that we are stronger and more qualified individuals when we are together so that we can lead a happy and successful life.

I am still not 100% convinced that everything will work out with the case - at least not until I am in my husband's arms i can't be sure of anything - but i know that it won't be the end of the world at least. o and these talks of a protest, i really wish you all the best but from my experience the CIC people don't really give a damn about the applicants so don't have any expectations of it.
you are absolutely right , i will not be wondered if soon in a few days this" in love with my hubby"will change into ' i hate my hubby'.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Okay someone suggested me to write down my case info, and get opinions for successful Nikah Cases from here. So i need as much help as possible from all you lovely people!

Keep in mind, that i do understand some people have to go for a rukhsuti. Which i am aware of. But my main concern right now is getting approved without having to go back. Because i am saving up for me and my husband. and spending thousands of dollars to satisfy people who are out to make people's lives a living hell is just unacceptable.

So i need as much help as possible from all you lovely people!

Let me explain my situation.

In February i married the love of my life, He is also my cousin, (which i know 100% won't effect my case). Our love story began in July.2008. Since July 2008 to now. i have ALL my phone bills. I have text messages from the previous 2 years. i also have emails, gift receipts. which will all be attached with my application, I have also mentioned in my application that we will have a rukhsuti done AFTER my husband gets his visa, because it will be very hard to stay in distance. With my application i am also submitting , my nikah invitation, nikah clothes receipts, (bridal and groom), Exchanging of ring receipts. and other e-cards as well. I also have job letters from my husbands work (in pakistan) , school certificates, all of the required documents plus extras.

I do work full time here, and i am a canadian born citizen. I have explained to them what i plan to do when my husband comes, also have provided a detailed job letter from my employment, indicating that i CAN support him when i'm here. I have also mentioned that i do drive here as well.

I am going to submit my application in about 2 weeks. I am a nikah only case, and i have been praying and doing lots of dua's that i will be lucky enough to get approved. Like some cases.

If anyone can please give me anymore ideas, suggestions of what else i can submit to help these picky government people approve us, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can pass on usernames of people i can discuss it with, that would help too.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorfa27 said:
Okay someone suggested me to write down my case info, and get opinions for successful Nikah Cases from here. So i need as much help as possible from all you lovely people!

Keep in mind, that i do understand some people have to go for a rukhsuti. Which i am aware of. But my main concern right now is getting approved without having to go back. Because i am saving up for me and my husband. and spending thousands of dollars to satisfy people who are out to make people's lives a living hell is just unacceptable.

So i need as much help as possible from all you lovely people!

Let me explain my situation.

In February i married the love of my life, He is also my cousin, (which i know 100% won't effect my case). Our love story began in July.2008. Since July 2008 to now. i have ALL my phone bills. I have text messages from the previous 2 years. i also have emails, gift receipts. which will all be attached with my application, I have also mentioned in my application that we will have a rukhsuti done AFTER my husband gets his visa, because it will be very hard to stay in distance. With my application i am also submitting , my nikah invitation, nikah clothes receipts, (bridal and groom), Exchanging of ring receipts. and other e-cards as well. I also have job letters from my husbands work (in pakistan) , school certificates, all of the required documents plus extras.

I do work full time here, and i am a canadian born citizen. I have explained to them what i plan to do when my husband comes, also have provided a detailed job letter from my employment, indicating that i CAN support him when i'm here. I have also mentioned that i do drive here as well.

I am going to submit my application in about 2 weeks. I am a nikah only case, and i have been praying and doing lots of dua's that i will be lucky enough to get approved. Like some cases.

If anyone can please give me anymore ideas, suggestions of what else i can submit to help these picky government people approve us, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can pass on usernames of people i can discuss it with, that would help too.

dont worry as far as you dont have any criminality and/or a defulter ( tax , bank ) you will be fine with first step as they will only check the documats and your status ( above thing ) and then it ill be a 2 years wait min ( allah na karay ) by statistacally by then get your ruksati done

hope it helps

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
in love with my hubby said:
Canadian High Commission - Islamabad, Pakistan
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5,
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: 92 (51) 208-6000
Fax: 92 (51) 208-6900
Thanks for your reply but i asked for email address, well i got that now