17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
ASyed said:
You should send inquiry via following link and they will change your address in sha allah.
I submitted my req via this link and address was updated in ecas in a matter of days

Address Change - Case specific:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

ASyed :)
Salam aliakum
Just a question for address if both sponsor and applicant has their UCI number and can login to cic website will it be possible to update new mailing or living address.

Riffee

Jun 1, 2012
Hi all, I trust you are all keeping in good health.

It's been a while since I last posted anything here.
After not hearing anything from CHC-ISB since July 2012, I have just been advised by my lawyer that my wife (in Karachi) has been requested to go for an interview next week in Islamabad.
My time line is as follows.
Applied: March 21, 2012
File transferred: ISB July 4, 2012

Just wanted to check with some members if they have gone thru the interview process and perhaps what my wife can expect? Any tips would also help.
Also, I know things will go well. So when the interview is completed, does anyone know how long before she may get her visa?

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Riffee said:
Hi all, I trust you are all keeping in good health.

It's been a while since I last posted anything here.
After not hearing anything from CHC-ISB since July 2012, I have just been advised by my lawyer that my wife (in Karachi) has been requested to go for an interview next week in Islamabad.
My time line is as follows.
Applied: March 21, 2012
File transferred: ISB July 4, 2012

Just wanted to check with some members if they have gone thru the interview process and perhaps what my wife can expect? Any tips would also help.
Also, I know things will go well. So when the interview is completed, does anyone know how long before she may get her visa?

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!
did he tell you the reason? a few members here also got interview request maybe they will reply soon

Riffee

Jun 1, 2012
waiting110 said:
did he tell you the reason? a few members here also got interview request maybe they will reply soon
I'm pretty sure it's because this is the 2nd marriage for my wife (my first), and that she has a girl from the first marriage. The (so-called) birth father is not in the picture.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
noah8 said:
Assalamoalaikum everyone. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime now. My wife applied for my sponsorship in august 2012 and we received the acceptance letter in September 2012. Ever since then i haven't heard anything from them and it's been a little over 18 months now. My medical expired almost 6 months ago and my Ecas status never changed from application received. My file is in Islamabad. My wife stayed with me for 4 months after our marriage then went back, stayed in Canada for 4 months then came back to Pakistan. She went back again for 2 months and has been staying with me since September 2013. I asked my lawyer if it's okay for her to stay till may and he said yea it won't be a problem. Also i confirmed with a few friends who have been through the process and they told me that they have no way of finding out which country she's in. So, i wanted to know if that's true and also i see a lot of people sharing the same timeline as me received remeds and addition documentation request but i have not heard anything since the day we applied. What should i do and what does it mean? Thanks.
Walaikum aslam noah8,

I applied a month later in Sept 2012. Your lawyer is correct in stating your wife can stay in PK with you. I'm also a Canadian citizen and have been in PK with my toddler for over a year were returning to CA this month. But your lawyer is incorrect about notes effecting your case.
Will this effect my case applying for notes?
Absolutely not.
To request your CAIPS file does not affect the processing of your Canadian Immigration application because your CAIPS file is requested & sent directly from CIC headquater in Ottawa while your application is processed to CHC Islamabad.
Immigration officers in the Consulate or Embassy who review your application do not know of your request.

Order notes I did and it helped me understand where my file was

I also have not had any changes to ECAS and still waiting for a re med... in the same boat... timeline is off by a month

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
salam aliakum
I order my gcms notes on Feb 2104 and I just received the notes today everything is same as last time when I order them October 19 2013 except on the first page under APPLICATION where it says UPDATED DATE:
First set of notes was updated on 2013/05/06
And the new one that I got today it says 2013/12/07. Does this mean that they opened my file and working on it.

Thanks for any information.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
yamayama said:
Salam aliakum
Just a question for address if both sponsor and applicant has their UCI number and can login to cic website will it be possible to update new mailing or living address.
Walaikumaslam yamayama,

Sorry not sure if I follow

Applicant should use thei UCI this will allow applicant to see info for applicant and sponsor
You have to submit a request to Immigration and they update address for you on ECAS that was the route that I took

Hope I was of assistance

ASyed

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
ASyed said:
Walaikum aslam noah8,

I applied a month later in Sept 2012. Your lawyer is correct in stating your wife can stay in PK with you. I'm also a Canadian citizen and have been in PK with my toddler for over a year were returning to CA this month. But your lawyer is incorrect about notes effecting your case.
Will this effect my case applying for notes?
Absolutely not.
To request your CAIPS file does not affect the processing of your Canadian Immigration application because your CAIPS file is requested & sent directly from CIC headquater in Ottawa while your application is processed to CHC Islamabad.
Immigration officers in the Consulate or Embassy who review your application do not know of your request.

Order notes I did and it helped me understand where my file was

I also have not had any changes to ECAS and still waiting for a re med... in the same boat... timeline is off by a month

Okay great! I will order notes soon. Thanks for the info. Did you hear anything from them since the submission of your file?

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
ASyed said:
Walaikumaslam yamayama,

Sorry not sure if I follow

Applicant should use thei UCI this will allow applicant to see info for applicant and sponsor
You have to submit a request to Immigration and they update address for you on ECAS that was the route that I took

Hope I was of assistance

ASyed
Thanks for reply now I am a bit nervous cause I did change my address about 8 months ago but my wife choose me as representative so that way I will receive all the papers in Canada but then my brother logged in using my uci and her uci number and change address online and now from now when ever I login in any aacount it does show my new address so do u think I should still send them an email cause I received my notes today as well in one section they have my old address and its changed to new one and then in the other section they still have my old address.

I order my gcms notes on Feb 2104 and I just received the notes today everything is same as last time when I order them October 19 2013 except on the first page where it says UPDATED DATE:
First set of notes was updated on 2013/05/06
And the new one that I got today it says 2013/12/07. Does this mean that they opened my file and working on

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2011/permanent/10.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2012/permanent/10.asp#figure8

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
f16 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2011/permanent/10.asp
Interesting link..... notice how Pakistan's numbers have dropped to less than half since 2002..... no wonder CIC keeps jacking up the processing times.... their strategy seems to be working

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
mrashid123 said:
Interesting link..... notice how Pakistan's numbers have dropped to less than half since 2002..... no wonder CIC keeps jacking up the processing times.... their strategy seems to be working
check the timeline for top 3 countries
China, People's Republic of 9 months
Philippines 14 months
India 12 months

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Surprised to see that pakistan is in the top 10.

f16 said:
check the timeline for top 3 countries
China, People's Republic of 9 months
Philippines 14 months
India 12 months