Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
noah8 said:
Assalamoalaikum everyone. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime now. My wife applied for my sponsorship in august 2012 and we received the acceptance letter in September 2012. Ever since then i haven't heard anything from them and it's been a little over 18 months now. My medical expired almost 6 months ago and my Ecas status never changed from application received. My file is in Islamabad. My wife stayed with me for 4 months after our marriage then went back, stayed in Canada for 4 months then came back to Pakistan. She went back again for 2 months and has been staying with me since September 2013. I asked my lawyer if it's okay for her to stay till may and he said yea it won't be a problem. Also i confirmed with a few friends who have been through the process and they told me that they have no way of finding out which country she's in. So, i wanted to know if that's true and also i see a lot of people sharing the same timeline as me received remeds and addition documentation request but i have not heard anything since the day we applied. What should i do and what does it mean? Thanks.
well did u mention ur email address in ur application ?? cuz now a days they contact through email .. bt id suggest u to Order GCMS Notes so ud know at wht stage ur file is. it will charge u $5 and for applying you cn follow the procedure written below.

equest notes, if your in Canada, under the access to information act, include a $5 fee, and consent form.

Notes form - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Consent form - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Information for consent form
1.in your name (principle applicant name)
2.spouse (sponsors name)
3. designated individual (sponsor)
5. your signature (principle applicant
spouse signature (sponsor)

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
noah8.
slam.
I read your message.
we are all making a noise about cruelty of CIC Islamabad but you are reading our shouting with silently now you are awaking of our noise . so make a noise with us. I hope you don't mind. We just pray for this matter.
naveedpcs.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Hera_86 said:
Allah is the most powerful and independent every single sec. Allah is listing and fulfils the needs. Allah don't even waits for a nonbeliver tothat he or she first be a muslim. If Allah is fullfuling the non beliver need first because there is nthng to test in him. And belivers are always tested :) testf their faith.
Allah to binmangay nawaz deta ha ap kya baat kerte ho.
Allah is Raheem, Kareem and ghafurur Raheem.

Jazak Allah.
baishak allah rasi daraz kerta hay insan ko rah per lanay k liya. subhan allah

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raheel27a said:
can anybody please tel me who suppose to fill consent form?? applicant or sponsor?

This is how I do it:

I had my wife fill out the IMM5476 authorize a rep form and then I signed as well. Usually the purpose of the form is to allow the sponsor get access to info. relating to principal applicant. Example, I wish to get info on my wife's medical results, where the file is, what documents the embassy has received etc. To get access to that my wife must sign the IMM5476 and allow me to access that info.

However, if my wife (principal applicant) wanted to get information on sponsorship status (while the file is still in Mississauga/Ottawa) then she must seek my permission via IMM5476. In that case I (sponsor) must sign and allow her to get access to info. such as whether I meet the sponsorship eligibility etc.

Bottom line, both sponsor and principal applicant have to sign the form and use the signed form to communicate with CIC for reasons such as address change, submission of additional docs, status of the file, etc etc.

Hope this helps!

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well if allah has the power then he shouldn't inflict people with such deformities! for whose amusement? i know the answer..it is to test us etc...all roads lead back to allah.... :mad:

Syed Muhammad Asim said:
Well he tested those ppl as well who doesnt have eyes to see hands to move tongue to talk legs to walk but still i have seen those ppl saying ALLAH ka shukar hai jaisay bhe hain bohat achay hain n look at here what we r saying :( ..

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum brother,

I did order my notes about 5 months ago through notes I found the second UCI number for my wife that's all nothing was started but I also order my notes on Feb 7 when I get the reports I will give you more info.

Same thing for my sister file nothing was started and we will order second GCMS notes soon.
Okay In Sha Allah btw I'm a sister :) jazak allah for your reply

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
noah8 said:
Assalamoalaikum everyone. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime now. My wife applied for my sponsorship in august 2012 and we received the acceptance letter in September 2012. Ever since then i haven't heard anything from them and it's been a little over 18 months now. My medical expired almost 6 months ago and my Ecas status never changed from application received. My file is in Islamabad. My wife stayed with me for 4 months after our marriage then went back, stayed in Canada for 4 months then came back to Pakistan. She went back again for 2 months and has been staying with me since September 2013. I asked my lawyer if it's okay for her to stay till may and he said yea it won't be a problem. Also i confirmed with a few friends who have been through the process and they told me that they have no way of finding out which country she's in. So, i wanted to know if that's true and also i see a lot of people sharing the same timeline as me received remeds and addition documentation request but i have not heard anything since the day we applied. What should i do and what does it mean? Thanks.
is ur wife a citizen? it should be fine then./ but if shes a PR she shouldnt stay outside of Canada more than a few weeks

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nick_afg said:
sallaam asyed sister I remember u asked me about struck , to be honest sister I try my best to get together some ppl in our situation here in Canada but no body is ready to take time and rise their voices at the beginning I got some support but than they got disappeared i dont know why and this is why we r stucked in this situation it is very easy to talk but nobody is ready to take some action everybody wants fast processing but nobody want to rise thier voices yak haat say tali nahee bajiga see sister no mattar what we write here it is useless cic will apply this 32 months on us anyways they do whatever they wanna do coz we r setting silence and doing nothing my plane was to all afgs all paks who sponsored their spouses from all over the Canada fix time and date make a plane and get together in Ottawa stay there for few days make an appointment and talk to some manister or any body in charge and explain to theme our problems and i am sure when they see too many ppl having same problem things will change right away but u tell me who is ready to do this ??? Nobody coz thier job and their business is more important than their lifes actully i work 7 days a week but i am ready to take off few days and join theme but as i told u already one person cant do anything our ppl is very good in talking that's it so therefore I gave up and kept silent and joining u guys in this waiting game
Walaikumaslam Nick_afg,

I understand where your coming from.... the fact that we've emailed media in Pk and CA is a good thing In Sha Allah this causes movement

ASyed :)

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
My lawyer would receive an email if they have to inform me about something. I email him every Tuesday to confirm if he received anything but he hasn't. I never applied for notes because i see a lot of lawyers advising against it so i haven't gone that route but i will if i do not hear anything from them by the end of the month. I feel for all the 2011 people. The initial years of your marriage are very important and spending them without your spouse is cruel and inhumane. I have only been a silent reader because there is nothing more you can do really. I see people moaning and crying and i understand their pain but there is nothing more you can do besides waiting.
My wife would leave by the end of may and she doesn't plan on returning so hopefully they'll pull my file out of their secret closet by the end of the year.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ch.immigration said:
I have also given my lawyer mailing address before
But now i have changed it by sending mail to ottawa and isl in dec2013
Still ecas showing the same mailing address
And they have my email address
But God knows where and when they ll send anything:(
Pathetic situation on the forum :(
You should send inquiry via following link and they will change your address in sha allah.
I submitted my req via this link and address was updated in ecas in a matter of days

Address Change - Case specific:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

ASyed :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
noah8 said:
My lawyer would receive an email if they have to inform me about something. I email him every Tuesday to confirm if he received anything but he hasn't. I never applied for notes because i see a lot of lawyers advising against it so i haven't gone that route but i will if i do not hear anything from them by the end of the month. I feel for all the 2011 people. The initial years of your marriage are very important and spending them without your spouse is cruel and inhumane. I have only been a silent reader because there is nothing more you can do really. I see people moaning and crying and i understand their pain but there is nothing more you can do besides waiting.
My wife would leave by the end of may and she doesn't plan on returning so hopefully they'll pull my file out of their secret closet by the end of the year.
dont listen to ur lawyer. apply for ur notes right away. i applied on monday for my notes for the 3rd time.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
noah8 said:
i completely agree. which is why i have decided to leave by end of june if God forbid i dont get a remed in the upcoming months.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nick_afg said:
Quran verse
And whosoever fears Allah and keep his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
(Surah at-Talaaq: 2-3)
Asslamu Alaykum Nick_afg,

Jazak Allah for posting this... Allah knows best why we are on this journey in sha allah we reach our destinations sooner than later... we can only make dua for this

ASyed :D