Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
niana.j said:
oh thats wonderful. first allah puts us into trouble, then tells us to have faith in him, and then viola he gives us what we were looking for. why not cut this 'suffer and have faith in me BS' - and give us what we want in the first place! why are you so insecure that you need to make us suffer so that we turn to you!? we will turn to you in good times too -that is a promise-just please understand and stop this BS for once. please. :mad:

Read the quran or try praying regularly to find some inner peace..u can also do some social work to help calm ur nerves..n ure not being tortured in guantanamo bay nor ure being mal-nutritioned in ethiopia so life isnt all that bad :)

Go visit him/her if its that excruciating..u r not alone in this situation..i havent heard anything since feb 2012.. Peace*

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
Nick_afg said:
Quran verse
And whosoever fears Allah and keep his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
(Surah at-Talaaq: 2-3)
Please keep your religious fairy tales and mythical beliefs to yourself. And by the way Bhagwaan is giving visa to his believers much quicker than your Allah mian.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
so now it seems like those who got medical during August till December their files has been transfered to London :S .. dnt know whts going on :eek: ..
accordind to my knowledge everyones file is re distributed to london/newdelhi. may be thats the reason that applicants are still waiting for ppr after having remedical for 10 months. thats why its taking longer but i think in up coming year they will reduce timeline a bit as first stage approval time is reduced from 96 days to 29 days. hope for the best hopefully they will issue visas to all 2011 and 2012 applicants.fingures are crossed

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
niana.j said:
oh thats wonderful. first allah puts us into trouble, then tells us to have faith in him, and then viola he gives us what we were looking for. why not cut this 'suffer and have faith in me BS' - and give us what we want in the first place! why are you so insecure that you need to make us suffer so that we turn to you!? we will turn to you in good times too -that is a promise-just please understand and stop this BS for once. please. :mad:
He(Almighty Allah) does not need us, we need him for success, and He is the knowing, you will never come back to God if you are happy because you will astray in enjoying pleasure, so always ask forgiveness from Him because He has nothing to loose and you have everything on the line. So Say Salat and have faith in Allah. I got married in 2008 and right now its 2014 and I am citizen since 2007 but still facing the harshness of this process and my son is citizen as well and he is still with his mother in Pakistan.

May Allah give you peace and tranquility.

Ameen

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
AOA to every one.
here is the thing stop involving religion on this forum. this is only a immigration forum. stop being kids grow up who ever applied in what ever category knows that how much time chc-i is going to take. if you ppls are in hurry to be with your husbands and wife just ask them to be with you or you with them. just leave out your religions out of it.

if someone love the timing of Delhi, London he/she can ask CIC to move there application there.
no need to raise voices again each other on this forum.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
alijpro said:
Please keep your religious fairy tales and mythical beliefs to yourself. And by the way Bhagwaan is giving visa to his believers much quicker than your Allah mian.

Then ask ur 'bhagwan' in CHC...maybe he'll listen to u better...

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
hubby chubby said:
Is there someone living in the address in lahore? Just in case they send out correspondence via post. You are eligible to send pcc of any city/country if your over the age of 18 and lived in there for over 6 months. It wont have a major effect on ur case, but its just more work.
Yes there is someone living in ly Lahore address... I have my residence visa stamped of the country I'm living in..so should I inform them or what? My parents have been here for twenty years n when we filled the form initially we mentioned it..should I inform them or wait till thy ask for pcc?

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Whtever the reason behind this all waiting game i really dnt care abt it the thing i care is to not let any day go away without having a faith n believe on ALLAH and tht he is the only one who knows whts good for us n whts bad so believe on him n ull see things will go towards your side .

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually you are right this isn't guantanamo..but then relatively speaking there is always someone worse off than you to make you feel better...but it still doesnt negate the suffering!

all i can say is allah works in mysterious ways... :mad:

Faso said:
Read the quran or try praying regularly to find some inner peace..u can also do some social work to help calm ur nerves..n ure not being tortured in guantanamo bay nor ure being mal-nutritioned in ethiopia so life isnt all that bad :)

Go visit him/her if its that excruciating..u r not alone in this situation..i havent heard anything since feb 2012.. Peace*

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
Quran verse
And whosoever fears Allah and keep his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
masha allah allah apnay piyaron ki hi azmaiesh kerta hay aur wohi log nijat panay walay hain jo azmaiesh main poray utertay hain.
bus allah per bharosa rakho mola panjatan pak k sadqay sub mushkilat asan ho jaieyn gi.
allah ho akber ya ali madad

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
Quran verse
its the nature of human k wo achay waqtoon main allah ko bhool jata hay aur zaroorat pernay per yaad kerta hay aur jub zaroorat pori ho jati hay to phir us ki zaat say munakir ho jata hay. quran main insan ki bhi nature ka ziker hay.
bus allah hamain gumrah honay say bachaay aur apni hidayat hamaray sath rakhay ameen

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mujhe ye samajh nahi aati ke allah tallah kyon samajtha hai ke hum usko achai times mai bhool jain ge? aur sirf bad times mai usko yaad karain ge? ...humko wo azma ke to dekhai ek dafa?? kia hum itnai burai hain??

wo hum ko satata hai. kon konsi difficulties insaan ke samnai nahi ati??? phir bhi bechara insaan allah ko yaad karta hai....
kia allah ka yehi maqsad hai? humko satai..so that hum usko yaad karain??? ...but chado ji...

:mad:

Parri said:
its the nature of human k wo achay waqtoon main allah ko bhool jata hay aur zaroorat pernay per yaad kerta hay aur jub zaroorat pori ho jati hay to phir us ki zaat say munakir ho jata hay. quran main insan ki bhi nature ka ziker hay.
bus allah hamain gumrah honay say bachaay aur apni hidayat hamaray sath rakhay ameen

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
alijpro said:
Allah is the most powerful and independent every single sec. Allah is listing and fulfils the needs. Allah don't even waits for a nonbeliver tothat he or she first be a muslim. If Allah is fullfuling the non beliver need first because there is nthng to test in him. And belivers are always tested :) testf their faith.
Allah to binmangay nawaz deta ha ap kya baat kerte ho.
Allah is Raheem, Kareem and ghafurur Raheem.

Jazak Allah.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Well he tested those ppl as well who doesnt have eyes to see hands to move tongue to talk legs to walk but still i have seen those ppl saying ALLAH ka shukar hai jaisay bhe hain bohat achay hain n look at here what we r saying :( ..

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Assalamoalaikum everyone. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime now. My wife applied for my sponsorship in august 2012 and we received the acceptance letter in September 2012. Ever since then i haven't heard anything from them and it's been a little over 18 months now. My medical expired almost 6 months ago and my Ecas status never changed from application received. My file is in Islamabad. My wife stayed with me for 4 months after our marriage then went back, stayed in Canada for 4 months then came back to Pakistan. She went back again for 2 months and has been staying with me since September 2013. I asked my lawyer if it's okay for her to stay till may and he said yea it won't be a problem. Also i confirmed with a few friends who have been through the process and they told me that they have no way of finding out which country she's in. So, i wanted to know if that's true and also i see a lot of people sharing the same timeline as me received remeds and addition documentation request but i have not heard anything since the day we applied. What should i do and what does it mean? Thanks.