Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
bestplace4u said:
Bingo! she definitely has very good chance to get the TRV
bestplace, may I know why you stayed here in Canada for 2 weeks only when you got TRV? If its not that personal. You could have stayed here and extended your visitor visa. Right? In fact you could have withdrawn your outland PR application and filed an inland one when you were here in Canada. Please share your thoughts.
thanks

B

bestplace4u

sha123456 said:
bestplace, may I know why you stayed here in Canada for 2 weeks only when you got TRV? If its not that personal. You could have stayed here and extended your visitor visa. Right? In fact you could have withdrawn your outland PR application and filed an inland one when you were here in Canada. Please share your thoughts.
thanks
I have a well set job here in Pakistan which I don't want to leave until I get the permanent visa and I did not have enough holidays it was in Nov 2010, i was able to get only 2 weeks of holidays from work.
Yes u r right I could have withdrawn my application out land and filed in land but if u know if ur case is rejected in land then there is no appeal.
and there were several other concerns related to in land process i had in mind so i did not opt that option.

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
bestplace4u said:
I have a well set job here in Pakistan which I don't want to leave until I get the permanent visa and I did not have enough holidays it was in Nov 2010, i was able to get only 2 weeks of holidays from work.
Yes u r right I could have withdrawn my application out land and filed in land but if u know if ur case is rejected in land then there is no appeal.
and there were several other concerns related to in land process i had in mind so i did not opt that option.
I understand, so if my wife comes here on TRV other option could be that I keep my outland PR application in process and keep applying for extensions to TRV untill she hears from islamabad and then she goes back to Pakistan to, i guess, do her medicals and get the PR visa and land as immigrant. How does that sound to you? Is that a fairy tale :) or is it possible?

B

bestplace4u

sha123456 said:
I understand, so if my wife comes here on TRV other option could be that I keep my outland PR application in process and keep applying for extensions to TRV untill she hears from islamabad and then she goes back to Pakistan to, i guess, do her medicals and get the PR visa and land as immigrant. How does that sound to you? Is that a fairy tale :) or is it possible?
lol
well I know they give u an entry of 6 months and i think in my opinion it can be extended for further 6 months but after that u have to leave country well it happens in US of A so I am assuming it is applicable in Canada too.
but ur plan does not sound so good to me as once the initial review is conducted on your file CHC will send her request for updated PCC, imm forms and Re med and for all those she should be present in Pakistan then if u make her stay for 6 months or more then u will have to take Canadian PCC as well and then more background checks on the application and probably they place her file for interview queue.
And these days u don't get an interview call before 2 years of process at isloo.
I am also in interview queue......

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Extending stay
People can apply for multiple extensions of stay, there is not a fixed time limit - it all depends on meeting the criteria for an extension.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
bestplace4u said:
lol
well I know they give u an entry of 6 months and i think in my opinion it can be extended for further 6 months but after that u have to leave country well it happens in US of A so I am assuming it is applicable in Canada too.
but ur plan does not sound so good to me as once the initial review is conducted on your file CHC will send her request for updated PCC, imm forms and Re med and for all those she should be present in Pakistan then if u make her stay for 6 months or more then u will have to take Canadian PCC as well and then more background checks on the application and probably they place her file for interview queue.
And these days u don't get an interview call before 2 years of process at isloo.
I am also in interview queue......
Visa can be extended, but you must apply for extension as soon as she will arrive in Canada, must see the timeline of extending TRV. PCC can be made during absense, the only thing, they will put absent stamp on police report, in case she do not appear personaly and that really does not matter, but you know our country . . . . that can be dealt too . . . . . As far as Immigration Forms and medical is concerned, she can fill the forms while she is in Canada and of course she can also have medicals in Canada, it cost somewhere $ 200-300. She can plan travelling back once she receives the PPR . . . :) Again . . . . . only if she gets the visa.
Good Luck . . . !

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
I am also a victim of this immigration system. I talked to My MP and he told me he cannot do any thing. Every Mp has different answers like mine. I dont concern about there answers because they are political people and they talked politically, The only way he told me that if you really want to reduce this time line then contact to Human Rights Organization. Only these people can do some thing. All other protest or writing to minister, or prime minister or media is useless. But when the question about human rights arise then these government have to answer these organization.
thanks
My file transfer is dec 2010.
and I didnot hear anything from them.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Far away said:
I am also a victim of this immigration system. I talked to My MP and he told me he cannot do any thing. Every Mp has different answers like mine. I dont concern about there answers because they are political people and they talked politically, The only way he told me that if you really want to reduce this time line then contact to Human Rights Organization. Only these people can do some thing. All other protest or writing to minister, or prime minister or media is useless. But when the question about human rights arise then these government have to answer these organization.
thanks
My file transfer is dec 2010.
and I didnot hear anything from them.

Sadly, MP's know that immigration is not a human right.

emblem

Oct 22, 2011
What? what does that mean? how can it be sold and who do they sell it to and why would someone even want to buy it?

bestplace4u said:
There was a a guy on 09-10 thread who said his wife's visa was sold by the visa officer of Islamabad.
But I highly doubt the authenticity of his statement.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
bestplace4u said:
There was a a guy on 09-10 thread who said his wife's visa was sold by the visa officer of Islamabad.
But I highly doubt the authenticity of his statement.
did this happen recently or is this the same old person?

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Baloo said:
Sadly, MP's know that immigration is not a human right.
Yes it is not a human right for everyone in the world to immigrate to Canada but if you frame the argument from sponsors point of view...sponsors are Canadian tax paying Citizens and they are entitled to unbiased services from their government within a reasonable amount of time. If this government's actions are creating a hell on earth for the citizens then I beleive there can be an human right angle t o this situation

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irsum said:
Yes it is not a human right for everyone in the world to immigrate to Canada but if you frame the argument from sponsors point of view...sponsors are Canadian tax paying Citizens and they are entitled to unbiased services from their government within a reasonable amount of time. If this government's actions are creating a hell on earth for the citizens then I beleive there can be an human right angle t o this situation
My reply is in the other thread.

rabiriz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-oct-2009
File Transfer...
03-nov-2009
Med's Request
15-jan-2010
Med's Done....
26-jan2010
Interview........
12-jan-2012 CHC gave him remedical request letter
Passport Req..
17-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb 2012
LANDED..........
soon Inshallah
hey guyz,

i am so happy today by the Grace of Allah my hubby got PPR today...Thank u guyz for ur support and help....
now how long it will take to get pp back?

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
rabiriz said:
hey guyz,

i am so happy today by the Grace of Allah my hubby got PPR today...Thank u guyz for ur support and help....
now how long it will take to get pp back?
Congratulations! Minimum time frame would be 1 month, and maximum is anyone's guess :)

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Baloo said:
My reply is in the other thread.
When I stated that it can be human rights issue, I am referring to Canadian Human Rights Commission. I am not suggesting to send an appeal to UN Human Rights Commission. Canada has human rights commission at federal level and each province has its own. These commissions have much higher standards. They take cases where a group of people, specially minorties, have been discriminated. The have heard cases on employment, housing and other areas. The human rights commissions in Canada have also attempted to expand their jurisdiction by accepting cases which were markely different from the original intent for the foundation of these rights commissions. They also have gradually expanded the definition of human rights.