Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
bestplace4u said:
Lol trust me if someone thinks that immigration officials are watching these threads the hes the most stupid person.
I do not think like other Pakistanis probably I lived out of Pakistan more then I lived in Pakistan and I did lots of travelling around the world.
I am desperately waiting hot shots to wake up and quote my comments lol
Lol, I dont know what the issue is over here, but I do like your fearless attitude :D

B

bestplace4u

shamsia said:
Lol, I dont know what the issue is over here, but I do like your fearless attitude :D
u need to come back after 8 hours those patriots will be awake by then :D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
bestplace4u said:
u need to come back after 8 hours those patriots will be awake by then :D
Haha, as long as the discussions are healthy without insulting any person. :)

Im a patriot myself, but that doesnt make me blind to my country's faults.

phantom

Dec 11, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I need some input. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I am going to send the Embassy some supporting documents. I applied in March 2011 as Nikah only case. They have not yet reviewed my case ( I am expecting it'll be reviewed around April/MAy time frame). However, I just got my rukhsati done as well and would like to send my Rukhsati/Walima pics and my honeymoon pics to the embassy.

My question is:- should I send all original supporting documents (i.e. original boarding passes, tickets, etc) or photocopies. The reason I am asking is what if I send them originals and the mail gets lost? Or, what if they dont file my supporting documents becuase they havent asked for them yet and when they actually review my file in April/MAy, they ask for it again?

Also, I am in pakistan right now and will be leaving for canada in 5 days. should I send all supporting documents from here or should I wait till I get back to Canada and send it from there?

Please help!

Thanks.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Lol trust me if someone thinks that immigration officials are watching these threads the hes the most stupid person.
I do not think like other Pakistanis probably I lived out of Pakistan more then I lived in Pakistan and I did lots of travelling around the world.
I am desperately waiting hot shots to wake up and quote my comments lol
They are out here ;D
How can they waste time. 26 months yaha nahi to kaha time waste karengay ( if i said it right ) lol
wesay ur smart that is why u don't speak against kenny hahahaha :p

B

bestplace4u

*AFREEN* said:
They are out here ;D
How can they waste time. 26 months yaha nahi to kaha time waste karengay ( if i said it right ) lol
wesay ur smart that is why u don't speak against kenny hahahaha :p
I don't blame anyone until i am sure its their fault :)

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
truefriend said:
That's simple, you will just need to submit fee for renewal of visit visa and another application form along with the sponsorship file and it will be renewed. In case if you do not apply for renewal of visit visa, she will still be legal in Canada while her Permanent Residence Application is in process . . . . though her visit visa has expired.
Not sure about OWP, but they will always insist on Permanent Resident Visa.
It's more difficult to get a TRV even before sponsorship approval . . . If she gets the visit visa, just apply under with in Canada option, its simple . . .
The only thing that you might need to consider is her medical insurance, but if you have your wife with you, she must worth more than medical expenses and of course waiting around 18 months.
I will say again, keep preparing your sponsorship file, while applying TRV, it's really hard.

Just a tip : for TRV you must prove that she will leave the country after expiry of her visa . . . .
thanks alot for all the help. It really helped in many ways. One final question: from your two replies I get this impression that you are asking me to apply for her TRV before I make an application for spousal immigration. Coz I was thinking of applying it early next month and then apply for her TRV after 4-5 months since we jsut got married it makes more sense to wait a bit and then apply for TRV. Your comments plz?

B

bestplace4u

sha123456 said:
thanks alot for all the help. It really helped in many ways. One final question: from your two replies I get this impression that you are asking me to apply for her TRV before I make an application for spousal immigration. Coz I was thinking of applying it early next month and then apply for her TRV after 4-5 months since we jsut got married it makes more sense to wait a bit and then apply for TRV. Your comments plz?
My suggestion apply for the spousal immigration first then once your file is transferred to Isloo apply for TRV.
Thats what I did too.

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
bestplace4u said:
My suggestion apply for the spousal immigration first then once your file is transferred to Isloo apply for TRV.
Thats what I did too.
Great, thanks for the suggestion. May I know the outcome of your TRV application?
What are the odds of getting visitor visa compared to student visa?

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
phantom said:
Hello Everyone,

I need some input. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I am going to send the Embassy some supporting documents. I applied in March 2011 as Nikah only case. They have not yet reviewed my case ( I am expecting it'll be reviewed around April/MAy time frame). However, I just got my rukhsati done as well and would like to send my Rukhsati/Walima pics and my honeymoon pics to the embassy.

My question is:- should I send all original supporting documents (i.e. original boarding passes, tickets, etc) or photocopies. The reason I am asking is what if I send them originals and the mail gets lost? Or, what if they dont file my supporting documents becuase they havent asked for them yet and when they actually review my file in April/MAy, they ask for it again?

Also, I am in pakistan right now and will be leaving for canada in 5 days. should I send all supporting documents from here or should I wait till I get back to Canada and send it from there?

Please help!

Thanks.
Hey Phantom!

Yes, you will need to send your original documents or your spouse original docs if you or your spouse is a pakistani. It is clearly stated in part 3 of the application form (GENERAL GUIDE) and i quote

"This document is available in PDF format only. The checklist is one of the forms you will need to mail with your application. Make sure you print this document and attach it when completed to your application.
Assemble all your documents as listed. Check () each applicable item on the list and attach the list to your documents (a paper clip will do). Nationals of Pakistan must send originals of all documents.

B

bestplace4u

sha123456 said:
Great, thanks for the suggestion. May I know the outcome of your TRV application?
I had 6 months TRV and then I visited for 2 weeks.
TRV is more easy to get as compare to student visa
there are so many requirements for student visa
but getting a TRV is also not easy if previous traveling history is not involved.

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
bestplace4u said:
I had 6 months TRV and then I visited for 2 weeks.
TRV is more easy to get as compare to student visa
there are so many requirements for student visa
but getting a TRV is also not easy if previous traveling history is not involved.
Thanks again, what do you mean when u say "getting a TRV is also not easy if previous traveling history is not involved". What would be your suggestions/tips when she applies for her TRV?

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
sha123456 said:
Hey Sha!

Do not apply for TRV before or after you have applied for the immigration. If you apply before, they will say that your spouse is eligible for immigrationship and also they will ask you to provide strong grounds that she/he will be coming back to pakistan after her stay. Thats what happened to me 8 months ago. If he/she has a full time job in Pakistan and could possibly prove that she/he needs to come back may be coz of business,work or studies........ there might be a chance!

If you apply after you have submitted her immigration, chances are very low that you will get. Actually chances are next to 0%. I guess the best thing to do would be to wait like everyone is. I applied for my spouse immigration back in september 2011 and the case after being accepted after 2 months was transfered to Islamabad in November 2011.

Patience is a virtue :)

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey bestplace ;D

I know why ur processing is taking longer because u traveled alot. If you filled out the part that says travel history. All the places hat tyou have stayed over they will do checking there.