10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
emblem said:
What? what does that mean? how can it be sold and who do they sell it to and why would someone even want to buy it?
I know a friend some relatives visa sold in pakistan some how the applicants identity is taken and exact same passport and documents are created guess the passport is smuggled into chc and visa is stamped after good luck cic doesnt know how the person looks like when they land in canada

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
I know a friend some relatives visa sold in pakistan some how the applicants identity is taken and exact same passport and documents are created guess the passport is smuggled into chc and visa is stamped after good luck cic doesnt know how the person looks like when they land in canada
I have been warned from people. But how should a person know if their case is being sold??? :'(

B

bestplace4u

Khilafah5 said:
When I was in Amreeka, I met a guy whose wife came from Pakistan on a passport of another lady
I don’t know how she managed to get everything right from Karachi to Amreeka.
Her husband was US citizen but they were so desperate to live together they opted this option.
He told me that he purchased that passport with visit visa and btw both visa and passport were genuine but someone else’s.
But after some time she was out of status and he was keeping her illegally from I don’t know how long.
Still shes living illegally with no paper work. They now have 2 kids.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
When I was in Amreeka, I met a guy whose wife came from Pakistan on a passport of another lady
I don't know how she managed to get everything right from Karachi to Amreeka.
Her husband was US citizen but they were so desperate to live together they opted this option.
He told me that he purchased that passport with visit visa and btw both visa and passport were genuine but someone else's.
But after some time she was out of status and he was keeping her illegally from I don't know how long.
Still shes living illegally with no paper work. They now have 2 kids.
:eek: How can that be?
I'm really suprised. Afer all the checking at the airport how can they go threw?
maybe they have officers working with them at the airport. Don't get me wrong but anything can happen in India and pakistan.

khani6

Dec 16, 2011
Wow, i never knew we have to send them original educational documents as my lawyer told me that you just need to submit photocopies. I guess, i will submit them originals with additional proofs next month.
Omar Mirza said:
Nationals of Pakistan:
The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:
•Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made shortly after the birth.
•Certified copies of your national identity card (CNIC).
•Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).
•Original death certificate(s) if your sponsor's or your former spouse(s), common-law or conjugal partner(s) is/are deceased.
•Original divorce certificate for you or your spouse's previous marriages. If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, you must submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan.
•Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your rela-tionships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries.
•Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.

B

bestplace4u

*AFREEN* said:
:eek: How can that be?
I'm really suprised. Afer all the checking at the airport how can they go threw?
maybe they have officers working with them at the airport. Don't get me wrong but anything can happen in India and pakistan.
She went before 9/11 and the checks were not like present days. But still I was surprised on how a newly married girl was able to take such a huge risk and I know them personally so I know its all true.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
mrahmani said:
Hey everyone!! I just got back from my mp he has told me, that they have changed the processing times to 18 months he also said that they transfered some of the files to the Uk so they can process the files faster ..... Inshallah soon I hope all of us thats been waitng will hear some good news soon!!!
If this is true then its possible why there is a delay in oct 2010 on wards cases because they have been transfered to another processibg location which will take time

Chc islamabad has started to process jan 2011 cases as we seen last week for fjr423 husband case

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
She went before 9/11 and the checks were not like present days. But still I was surprised on how a newly married girl was able to take such a huge risk and I know them personally so I know its all true.
Even if the checks were not as strict as now still how did she manage to get away.
When I went to India before 9/11 ( tourist visa ) when I was coming back. The indian officer kept looking at me and my passport pic for about 20 min lol
I'm sure the officers from the embassy are connected with officers at the airport.
Odar paysa bolta hai. give them money anything can be done.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did not want to reply but since you are desperately waiting... so why not ;D
First,
Because one lived in another country does not mean that his/her argument or opinion has more weight than the one who only lived in Pakistan. I have been living in Canada for 11 years.(does it make me more smarter? probably not) I think, average Pakistanis are a lot smarter than average Canadians (just my observation).
But what I can tell you that after living here for a decade i learnt one thing that we should tolerate and respect other people's opinions and point of views. As a human being it is natural to disagree with each other. So if one does not agree with another person than (s)he should not call others stupid. If I am thinking that these sites are being monitored than it's my opinion and everybody should respect my opinion (whether they agree or disagree). By giving each other due respect we will create tolerance in the society.

Secondly, It's a common knowledge that Canadian Spy agency (CSIS) regularly monitor online site e-g fb, twitter, myspace, forum etc. What are they monitoring ?? we don't know exactly, but usually they gather all sort of data.

In US, the immigration officials are monitoring sites to detect immigration fradulent cases..

http://news.change.org/stories/uscis-monitoring-online-networks-to-determine-immigration-cases

http://www.callawyer.com/Clstory.cfm?eid=919357

so if US immigration officials can monitors social media than there is a high probability that Canadian immigration official are doing the same.

So I think that we should not rule out the possibility.
It's 3'clock here so I say you good night and Allah Hafiz to all of you.

bestplace4u said:
Lol trust me if someone thinks that immigration officials are watching these threads the hes the most stupid person.
I do not think like other Pakistanis probably I lived out of Pakistan more then I lived in Pakistan and I did lots of travelling around the world.
I am desperately waiting hot shots to wake up and quote my comments lol

B

bestplace4u

LOL Shamsia and Afreen u need to check the previous comment :D
What did i tell u guys :p

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
LOL Shamsia and Afreen u need to check the previous comment :D
What did i tell u guys :p
way to go bestplace4u :p I'll keep counting this quote was 989 8)

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
hey but we had to wait for one extra day :p
no worries I'm here all day lol 989 soon it will be 1000 ;D

people keep quoting his sayings. he is always wrong hahaha