Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Assalamalaikum to everyone here at the forum. I wish you all best luck in your processing. I am sponsoring my wife and my file is in Islamabad since June of this year. With the amount of time it is expected to take, we are planning for my wife to apply for visitor visa (also called temporary resident visa). In the process of completing forms and other paper work I have few questions.

First, do I require a lawyer to prepare invitation letter?

Then with reference to filling the forms:
Single entry or multiple? Does one choice preferable then other in terms of chances of getting the visa.
Length of stay ? we would prefer at least six months. Does it make any easier or harder to ask for longer period?
In terms of available funds what amount is appropriate?
My wife is a doctor and has good salary, held stable jobs, working in same hospital for 5 years. But she does not own property. Would we have to show some proofs of the funds?

Please anyone who has some experience with visitor visa help me with these questions, I will be grateful

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
when i was trying to register to ring123pinless.com, it asked me my personal info like address, full name, phone # etc....is it ok to provide all the info??? is it safe?? ::)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
when i was trying to register to ring123pinless.com, it asked me my personal info like address, full name, phone # etc....is it ok to provide all the info??? is it safe?? ::)
Yes it safe. A lot of us are using it and dont have any problem.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sabii said:
Yes it is! My cousin has been using it for a few years now. I used it last year and now I am back on it again because I didn't like simplecall.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hmmm sounds gud! and confirm me one more thing plzzz...i can print call history from this website rite na???

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
hmmm sounds gud! and confirm me one more thing plzzz...i can print call history from this website rite na???
Yes you can print call histroy along with call charges for each call. This function is available under "Features" when you logged in.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes you can print call histroy along with call charges for each call. This function is available under "Features" when you logged in.
perfect! thanks so much one2ka4 brother :)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Is CHC-I still processing October 2010 files or did they move any further ?
Waiting for my file since December 2010

R

raptorsfan

irsum said:
Assalamalaikum to everyone here at the forum. I wish you all best luck in your processing. I am sponsoring my wife and my file is in Islamabad since June of this year. With the amount of time it is expected to take, we are planning for my wife to apply for visitor visa (also called temporary resident visa). In the process of completing forms and other paper work I have few questions.

First, do I require a lawyer to prepare invitation letter?

Then with reference to filling the forms:
Single entry or multiple? Does one choice preferable then other in terms of chances of getting the visa.
Length of stay ? we would prefer at least six months. Does it make any easier or harder to ask for longer period?
In terms of available funds what amount is appropriate?
My wife is a doctor and has good salary, held stable jobs, working in same hospital for 5 years. But she does not own property. Would we have to show some proofs of the funds?

Please anyone who has some experience with visitor visa help me with these questions, I will be grateful
Having good travel history is also important...people who seem to have travel history get visit visa easily for canada. I would say its not a good idea to apply for visit visa because god forbid if it gets rejected then it would only delay your sponsorship case. However, you have to show good travel history and make sure your wife has a letter from employer stating that her leave is from this date to this date. Proof of funds is also important. It shows that she is attached to pakistan and she will make a return. Basically you just have to show documents that will convince an immigration officer that she will return back to pakistan. Travel History is very important as it shows that you have been to other countries and came back to pakistan.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mainbucha said:
Is CHC-I still processing October 2010 files or did they move any further ?
Waiting for my file since December 2010
I haven't seen any november people receive anything yet! Still Sept/Oct 2010 files...

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thanks for the information
aray bhai yea kub tak September / October per rahain gey. Its been almost 2 months now they are still on September and October 2010

R

raptorsfan

My friend works with me and he got his nikkah done in Jan 2010

He came back 5 days after his nikkah. He applied for spousal sponsorship in July 2010. File got transferred to CHC-I in Sept 2010. In Aug 2011 he got a response from CHC-I stating that they wanted more proof of contact as they believed his marriage was not genuine. He was going to pak anyways to visit his wife and coincidentally it was the same flight as mines. Instead of just visiting, the rukhsati was done and all of this was planned within 3 weeks. I told him exactly what he needs to submit to CHC-I to make sure his case is solid. He submitted everything and day b4 yesterday his wife had remed and mashallah today she got her PPR in the mail. His timeline is:

July 2010--> Sent in Application to CPC-M
Sept 2010--> CHC-I received the application
Aug 2011---> Rejection letter + Additional information requested + IMM forms + rePCC + ReMed
Sept 2011---> CHC-I received rukhsati confirmation and proof of contact
11 Oct 2011---> reMed done and receipt mailed out
13 Oct 2011---> PPR letter recieved and passport sent to CHC-I for Visa stamp

One thing was a factor here for sure apart from his luck. He did not keep on e-mailing CHC-I and giving them ungli. The more u give CHC-I ungli the more your file is in "Q". Another this was that he provided CHC-I whatever they asked for. His case did get a little complicated but with smart thinking and quick action he got out of it.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
giving you +1 bro for the timeline information

R

raptorsfan

I have a question. How long does the person have to leave pakistan once the visa has been stamped? Is there an expiry date on the visa? Is there a specific time period given? I really need to know this because my wife is university and will come here once she graduates. That is July 2012. If she gets visa in April 2012. I still have to wait. I hate university.

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION....

R

raptorsfan

mainbucha said:
giving you +1 bro for the timeline information
thnx bro n e time...just sharing some things with people so they can benefit from other peoples experiences...especially those who have done just nikkah...