+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

R

raptorsfan

Khilafah5 said:
in order to request file number do we have to send e-mail to case specfic or general enquiry address
you have to send your client id...your name...your DOB...applicants name and applicants DOB....then

To Whom it may concern:

Your message......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
raptorsfan said:
wes bhai...i have a question...my shaadi was not just nikkah...it was mehendi, mayun, nikkah, rukhsati, rasms....basically everything...except for valima b/c we have all the social gatherings in canada and not pakistan...now is this considered a simple case..
Its considered simple case if you don't have too much travel history, work history, didn't work for the government or military, didn't receive education in another country. Basically the more personal/travelling history you have the deeper the background checks are and that where the delays come into play.

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:
Its considered simple case if you don't have too much travel history, work history, didn't work for the government or military, didn't receive education in another country. Basically the more personal/travelling history you have the deeper the background checks are and that where the delays come into play.
my wife did go with me to Istanbul, Turkey for a week and that was about it. Is that considered a lot of travel history. The only reason she went there was because of honeymoon with me and I am providing them with pictures and hotel stay reciepts and everything. Will this create delay?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
my wife did go with me to Istanbul, Turkey for a week and that was about it. Is that considered a lot of travel history. The only reason she went there was because of honeymoon with me and I am providing them with pictures and hotel stay reciepts and everything. Will this create delay?
Technically I shouldn't matter a lot since the stay has been a week or so , but do provide them passport copies of pages stamped! And it is a non issue, but do tell them that she has travelled no after how trivial that may seem!

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
raptorsfan said:
you have to send your client id...your name...your DOB...applicants name and applicants DOB....then

To Whom it may concern:

Your message......
Thanks

Only one problem i didnt mention my DoB I hope they do reply

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
raptorsfan said:
If its a short vacation then it shouldn't matter as Doctor saab has mentioned above, but people who work in another country or go on study permits for longer time periods are the ones that get stuck because then they have to provide PCC from that country as well so the background checks take little longer. In your case it should be ok!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
If its a short vacation then it shouldn't matter as Doctor saab has mentioned above, but people who work in another country or go on study permits for longer time periods are the ones that get stuck because then they have to provide PCC from that country as well so the background checks take little longer. In your case it should be ok!
if one stays for 6 months or more..isnt it?? ::)

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:
Yes I think so too...there was a member named Sponsor27 and his case looks very similar to mines...i believe he went to Thailand and Malaysia with his wife and his wife got her PPR in 12 months...what I noticed in his timeline is that he didn't waste any time. His wife mailed out the receipt of Remed the same day his wife got it done. He constantly kept sending proof of contact. Once when he applied. Once when he sent in things after his visit and once with IMM. I also think that he had IMM papers filled out from before and ready to go, just needed to be dated. Remed might have taken him some time dats about it. PCC is a 1 day or 2 day thing. If you have source in pak, getting PCC within 1 day is not hard. He was very lucky. But he did play his cards right. I gotta say. We have to learn from his case.

R

raptorsfan

Khilafah5 said:
Thanks

Only one problem i didnt mention my DoB I hope they do reply
If they reply, they will ask you to give them your DOB...unless u give them ur DOB...they will not give you any file numbers or updates...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
raptorsfan said:
If they reply, they will ask you to give them your DOB...unless u give them ur DOB...they will not give you any file numbers or updates...
I will wait until next week if no response i will send it again

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
raptorsfan said:
+1 for khilafah5 for all his efforts in putting together all those members in order of their timeline...
Thanks it has been up for couple of momths didnt have u in there so added u yesterday

Its just to see how long it takes for intial review help members estimate the timing

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
raptorsfan said:
Yes I think so too...there was a member named Sponsor27 and his case looks very similar to mines...i believe he went to Thailand and Malaysia with his wife and his wife got her PPR in 12 months...what I noticed in his timeline is that he didn't waste any time. His wife mailed out the receipt of Remed the same day his wife got it done. He constantly kept sending proof of contact. Once when he applied. Once when he sent in things after his visit and once with IMM. I also think that he had IMM papers filled out from before and ready to go, just needed to be dated. Remed might have taken him some time dats about it. PCC is a 1 day or 2 day thing. If you have source in pak, getting PCC within 1 day is not hard. He was very lucky. But he did play his cards right. I gotta say. We have to learn from his case.
Hope it works out soon for you too :)

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Hope it works out soon for you too :)
Wes salaam. How you doing and bahbi. Hope you both are very happy. Is bahbi now used to the new place or still everything is new for her. InshAllah she will be fine in a month or so. Try to get admission for her in school so she will be busy and the time will go fast and she won't be bore here. I wish you both of you happy life forever.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
Wes salaam. How you doing and bahbi. Hope you both are very happy. Is bahbi now used to the new place or still everything is new for her. InshAllah she will be fine in a month or so. Try to get admission for her in school so she will be busy and the time will go fast and she won't be bore here. I wish you both of you happy life forever.
WalaikumAssalam,

We are both doing great! Very busy, she is still relaxing at home and still adjusting to the new environment. I am in the process to find out what she will need to do exactly to get an equivalent degree in Pharmacy that she completed in Pakistan and once thats done she should get into a routine and get everything going according to the way she wants :)