Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Canadian555 said:
My wife emailed to ISL office (islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca), we received a quick reply back "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. " what does that mean? It look like computer automation systems. I asked them for status and serial order of the case.

Another question for Mississauga: I want to know which offices you order cheap tickets for PIA (straight nonstoppable) or online orders you experienced , I maybe have plan to go to see my wife in this December. Please provide links or PM. :eek:

Thank you!
It means that your application is in queue for Initial review. They do the initial review of applications after 10-12 months of file transfer.

I am afraid you might not find any cheap tickets to Pakistan with PIA as December is the high season.

You might wanna check the PIA website for an online quote and availiblity.

www.piac.com.pk

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
That is not correct. They are still working on Aug-Oct 2010 cases. Asif_786 sponsored his daughter. There are no background checks on the application as she is just 2 years old. He also applied for her TRV and TRP and both got rejected which triggered the processing.
Thank You...that sounds more appropriate...now I can take my time to send a few more documents next week from my last visit...

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:
Yes there are different reasons for every case, but if your's is a simple case and if you have provided everything with your application and have been truthfull in the providing everything information they asked for then you are probably looking at aroung 14-15 months timeline max..
If I voluntarily send stuff in about my visit to pakistan and the honeymoon...is it faster decision or they take a longer period of time...or should I send in stuff when they ask for it?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
raptorsfan said:
If I voluntarily send stuff in about my visit to pakistan and the honeymoon...is it faster decision or they take a longer period of time...or should I send in stuff when they ask for it?
Send it once voluntarily 6-7 months after your file transfer so before they do your initial review. Don't send anything voluntarily once they have finished with your initial review (request for rePCC and IMM forms after about 9-12months of file transfer). It might make a difference if your case is simple and straight forward.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
raptorsfan said:
If I remember correctly your file transfer was in Feb 2011. I think you should send the documents and proof as soon as possible as you just hit the 9th month mark. Remember it takes them atleast a month to place the documents on file.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bro not to disappoint you but this is quick generic response which means your file is still in storage room its turn not arrived yet. A day when you get email response that "your file is in queue for review by VISA officer OR immigration officer" than its actually on officer desk in line to review.

As far as booking for traveling in December, just heads up fare will be expensive in December as it consider busy month. My advice is start looking now and if get best price book it now. Below is the search online engine which provide the best fare price for applicable airlines to the desired destination.

http://ca.skyscanner.com/

For best long distance rate to PK try ring123. :) See I gave you good bargaining links. If you need more info or deals PM me.
I see, sigh. Yes, december tickets are very expensive. Is there another way for my wife to apply Visit Visa? Would it helpful? Thank you for long distance rate, I don't use phone. My wife and I communicate through free MSN messengers without charges! :D

bestplace4u said:
I have lived in UK, USA and KSA, been to far eastern countries, south asian, middle eastern, europe and Canada.
Amazing. You have moved alot. Interesting.

Danny4450 said:
That is not correct. They are still working on Aug-Oct 2010 cases. Asif_786 sponsored his daughter. There are no background checks on the application as she is just 2 years old. He also applied for her TRV and TRP and both got rejected which triggered the processing.
Ohhh his daughter! I thought of her 2 year old wife! lol, just kidding! :-[

sabii said:
how do u know??? whats the resource??? ::)
Relax, no worry!

**Is there multiple quote availables to reply at once instead per quote??

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Canadian555 said:
I see, sigh. Yes, december tickets are very expensive. Is there another way for my wife to apply Visit Visa? Would it helpful? Thank you for long distance rate, I don't use phone. My wife and I communicate through free MSN messengers without charges! :D

Amazing. You have moved alot. Interesting.

Ohhh his daughter! I thought of her 2 year old wife! lol, just kidding! :-[

Relax, no worry!

**Is there multiple quote availables to reply at once instead per quote??
LOL

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Thanks God my boat has started to move a little bit towards Canada LOL :p

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
Thanks God my boat has started to move a little bit towards Canada LOL :p
And I am moving towards the Atlantic ocean to Pakistan. I hope we don't drown in it and make it to the destination. ;D

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
And I am moving towards the Atlantic ocean to Pakistan. I hope we don't drown in it and make it to the destination. ;D
hahahaha u r funny.....
y u r moving towards Pakistan..ur wife should move towards Canada :p

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Thanx to the person who is giving me -1 on weekly basis LOL :p someone really doesnt like me here :p ::)

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
hahahaha u r funny.....
y u r moving towards Pakistan..ur wife should move towards Canada :p
[/quote
lol because of CHC I. Now I have to go back.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
sabii said:
Thanx to the person who is giving me -1 on weekly basis LOL :p someone really doesnt like me here :p ::)
SAme here also just keeps on going

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
Same here -1 for me too I don't know why they doing this. I never thought of giving -1 to members. But I don't care. I don't even look at my profile that who giving me -