10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
How many digits are ur kit number. File number must be 8.
client id is 8 but KIT id is 12

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My family has recieved a call from VO, they mentioned a letter they have posted asking for my kid(the one i have sponsored) passport and travel iterany. They also mentioend that medical will be expired in Nov/end so she should travel before that and they will issue VISA once they get req docs.

I hope to recieve the letter they have mentioned so that i can send the paspport and ticket. Should i wait for the letter or send before that?

Thanks,

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asif_786 said:
My family has recieved a call from VO, they mentioned a letter they have posted asking for my kid(the one i have sponsored) passport and travel iterany. They also mentioend that medical will be expired in Nov/end so she should travel before that and they will issue VISA once they get req docs.

I hope to recieve the letter they have mentioned so that i can send the paspport and ticket. Should i wait for the letter or send before that?

Thanks,
Aray Wah. Congratulations in advance. That was fast. This is the same call my wife received from them. Send the required documents ASAP now. :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Asif_786 said:

Thanks,
Your family should get the request in a couple of days as they use TCS for urgent requests such as PPR. Thats when your family should send the passport along with a ticket reservation. Don't buy the ticket yet, just have a seat reserved and keep renewing it after after 72 hours. Once your family receive her passport, then confirm the ticket.

S

sahibzada_2010

Asif_786 said:

Thanks,
Congratulations that was quick bro

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:
There are a lot of applicant on this site who got visas in 30 months and some are closer or more than 24 months. Saifsmarty is closer to 50 months his cases is in process since 2007 :(
OMGGGG....that is insane...I would die of depression if this was to happen to me....would you happen to know what is reasoning behind all this...and all the factors so we can avoid ourselves from doing that..one thing I know for sure is not to keep e-mailing them...they don't like it...what are other factors?

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks brothers,

I wish you all a speedy processing, it has been a testing time for the whole family....
I feel it was fast as probably there was no background verification involved for my 2 years old kid, rest of the family has valid PRs and secondly TRP processing might have triggered the case as well...

So it is original passport, travel iternay(seat reservation)... anything else? Document would have details but just curious... how many days they normally take to issue visa and return the passport and what would be an appropiate reservation (after one week, two... from the date of sending passport?)

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Good news, January 2011 cases are now starting....soon will be turn on my cases! :D

Asif, good luck!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asif_786 said:
Thanks brothers,

I wish you all a speedy processing, it has been a testing time for the whole family....
I feel it was fast as probably there was no background verification involved for my 2 years old kid, rest of the family has valid PRs and secondly TRP processing might have triggered the case as well...

So it is original passport, travel iternay(seat reservation)... anything else? Document would have details but just curious... how many days they normally take to issue visa and return the passport and what would be an appropiate reservation (after one week, two... from the date of sending passport?)
Yes passport and seat reservation if it is mention in letter OR if the officer asked for it during phone call otherwise dont send seat reservation. But If you want to attach seat reservation by your own than reserve it for end OCT / begining NOV if you are sending passport this week as atleast 10 days are required to get the passport back.

In my case medical is expiring on OCT 30 so the officer called and ask for urgent (within 24hrs) passport delivery and also advised to attach a reservation for any date of 17/18/19 OCT. So I assume in my case they will send the passport back before that and I may dont have to wait for 10 days.

R

raptorsfan

Canadian555 said:
Good news, January 2011 cases are now starting....soon will be turn on my cases! :D

Asif, good luck!
is that 4 sure....where did u hear that...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
raptorsfan said:
is that 4 sure....where did u hear that...
because asif_786 had his file transferred in january

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....