+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
oh wow.... 10 bucks for 500 minutes...thats crazy.. and no expiry date so thats mean i can use it anytime and no taxes..i thought its on monthly basis.....this is awesome :)..why didnt u guys tell me before ::)
Yes $10 give you 500 minutes and no expiry plus you can see your calling history online and can print for CHC as a calling proof.

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
oh wow.... 10 bucks for 500 minutes...thats crazy.. and no expiry date so thats mean i can use it anytime and no taxes..i thought its on monthly basis.....this is awesome :)..why didnt u guys tell me before ::)
Lol i spend $ 10 in 3 days... its very cheap before comwave rip me off...
there is 59 cents charge, i think those are taxes or something credit charge. and no expiration and you can use anytime and u can see online call history.... enjoy and talk to ur loved ones......

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
no, i havent emailed CHC-I yet bcoz i was told to email them 2 months after file transfer..so just waiting
Yeah wait for it inshAllah we will get the file number soon. I waited for 1 and half month too.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
Lol i spend $ 10 in 3 days... its very cheap before comwave rip me off...
there is 59 cents charge, i think those are taxes or something credit charge. and no expiration and you can use anytime and u can see online call history.... enjoy and talk to ur loved ones......
i spend $10 in a day LOL

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes $10 give you 500 minutes and no expiry plus you can see your calling history online and can print for CHC as a calling proof.
this is awesome!!! thank u so much for all the info...much appreciated...u saved my money :p now i can use that money to buy some presents for my hubby LOL

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
Yeah wait for it inshAllah we will get the file number soon. I waited for 1 and half month too.
InshaAllaah!!! and i wish they reduce processing time too from 24 months to 4 months :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
one 2 ka 4 brother is your wife ready to fly???all packed?? she must be so excited wow i can imagine her excitement...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
one 2 ka 4 brother is your wife ready to fly???all packed?? she must be so excited wow i can imagine her excitement...
Appearntly all stuff is packed already since I came back in Aug from PK and all stuff was packed/organized to decide what I have to take and what she will bring. From this passed saturday she has started meeting with relative's and upon receiving passport she will be flying together with my sister. :)

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
InshaAllaah!!! and i wish they reduce processing time too from 24 months to 4 months :)
Lol we just wish. But it will never happen that. But InshAllah in one year we will be done. InshAllah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sabii said:
Well now you know...der aaye durust aye!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Appearntly all stuff is packed already since I came back in Aug from PK and all stuff was packed/organized to decide what I have to take and what she will bring. From this passed saturday she has started meeting with relative's and upon receiving passport she will be flying together with my sister. :)
ahan thats great..u guys r v well organized MashaAllaah :) may they reach canada safely Aaameen!! Nand bhabhi together :p

R

raptorsfan

i know this 1 guy..its been 2 years since he applied for his wife...and its been 24 months now...the case is going nowhere...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
raptorsfan said:
i know this 1 guy..its been 2 years since he applied for his wife...and its been 24 months now...the case is going nowhere...
There are a lot of applicant on this site who got visas in 30 months and some are closer or more than 24 months. Saifsmarty is closer to 50 months his cases is in process since 2007 :(

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sabii said:
LOL u must be joking...u mean if a husband calls his wife too much so she wont respect him?? thats a wrong thinking...yeah if a husband doesnt call his wife then she thinks he doesnt care, he doesnt love and other stuff is more important for him than her and then she cant respect him as much as she should be....so if a husband needs respect he should care his wife..its the rule give and take u know... i think husband and wife should be good friends and there shoucldnt be such roub or ego thing between them. they should understand each others feelings and emotions..na k roub aur ego k chakkar mein is realtion ki beginning he ghalt karein....k kon kis pe roub rakhta hai LOL...especially when we r far apart so we can care and show love and respect by contacting each other.....
i didnt know k a husband can think like that.. ::) ::) hmmmmmmmmm
100% agreed
Both should treat each other equally by giving respect and care :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sabii said:
well i didnt mean that u dont love ur wife or whatever but yeah i didnt like the way u said abt roub thingi that if a husband calls his wife too much so she wont respect him..this is not rite. in cheezon se roub naheen hota balkeh these things create misunderstanding. i know ur wife respects u and every wife does soo and should be bcoz Allah has given husband upper hand and wives understand this...but wife needs attention and time jo k mostly husbands k paas zara kam he hota hai for wife ya may be they just pose they r busy (if have thinking of roub) ... no offense..cheers
100% agreed
+1 for you :)