+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

S

sahibzada_2010

missingmyjaan said:
hey, what kind of plan are u using to call long distance. i know raza.com has a really good plan for pak and you get call history online. i pay 50$ and get 1000 mins
I like your nick. My wife call me JAN ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sabii said:
did you mean -50 will be beautiful? ::) :p
I could careless about the cold, it doesn't matter if its -40/-50 I just hate the snow and driving in the snow, brushing off the car, shovelling, basically hate everything to do with snow brrrr....

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Thats every newly wed couple thing don't worry :p
Yes Wes its very cheap and steady. Fixed rate. Before I pay to Comwave from $200 to $ 300 now I talk as much as I want and I pay only $100. Love it. Thanks Wes. You saved my money a lot.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
Yes Wes its very cheap and steady. Fixed rate. Before I pay to Comwave from $200 to $ 300 now I talk as much as I want and I pay only $100. Love it. Thanks Wes. You saved my money a lot.
No thanks to ONE 2 KA 4 co-founder of ring123 :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
I am busy 7 days a week. 5 days school 2 days part time job. Don't even have time for sleep and i hardly pray and read quran these days... too bad... I call my wife while i am in the train or bus :p. But still every day is a challenge for me while i am 90% busy and it never ends. I feel shallow these days. Life feels so artificial these days. I hate it simply...
Sahibzada in which school do you go and in which programe? You can PM me.

R

raptorsfan

sahibzada_2010 said:
I call my wife 3 times a day. Oh man my long distance phone bills are like 300 $ I don't call her to make record of long distance but I do call her because I miss her a lot.
Everyone loves their wife...even I do...dats y I took her to a honeymoon when I last visited her...however...she is my "wife" not my gf...i don't need to call her all the time...i give her some space...my bill from January till now $600...and in the beginning i used to talk a lot...if a guy calls 3-4 times a day...he loses his roub...and the wife gets the upper hand...these are some strategic things a man needs to know when in a marriage....when the wife calls u then its different...it means you have ur roub in the relationship...my wife calls me everyday...and the conversations are only 10-20 mins long...i don't keep her on the phone too long...she is my wife and i want her to respect me like a husband. This is not a bacho ka khel...its a marriage...a life long commitment.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
Everyone loves their wife...even I do...dats y I took her to a honeymoon when I last visited her...however...she is my "wife" not my gf...i don't need to call her all the time...i give her some space...my bill from January till now $600...and in the beginning i used to talk a lot...if a guy calls 3-4 times a day...he loses his roub...and the wife gets the upper hand...these are some strategic things a man needs to know when in a marriage....when the wife calls u then its different...it means you have ur roub in the relationship...my wife calls me everyday...and the conversations are only 10-20 mins long...i don't keep her on the phone too long...she is my wife and i want her to respect me like a husband. This is not a bacho ka khel...its a marriage...a life long commitment.
LOL u must be joking...u mean if a husband calls his wife too much so she wont respect him?? thats a wrong thinking...yeah if a husband doesnt call his wife then she thinks he doesnt care, he doesnt love and other stuff is more important for him than her and then she cant respect him as much as she should be....so if a husband needs respect he should care his wife..its the rule give and take u know... i think husband and wife should be good friends and there shoucldnt be such roub or ego thing between them. they should understand each others feelings and emotions..na k roub aur ego k chakkar mein is realtion ki beginning he ghalt karein....k kon kis pe roub rakhta hai LOL...especially when we r far apart so we can care and show love and respect by contacting each other.....
i didnt know k a husband can think like that.. ::) ::) hmmmmmmmmm

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
I call my wife once a week...just to make phone records...she calls me like all the time...there is some Jazz ki deal...we keep ourselves busy...I works throughout the week and do some volunteer work on weekends...my wife goes to university and inshallah she will graduate once her visa is stamped...
even though it is v expensive to call Pakistan i still call my hubby everyday.....i didnt know abt raza or any other packages...so i call him directly from my land line but now i know i can buy 1000 min for just 50 bucks wow..... :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
I call my wife 3 times a day. Oh man my long distance phone bills are like 300 $ I don't call her to make record of long distance but I do call her because I miss her a lot.

awww thats cute! :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
life is sucks in Canada. I am not happy here. To be honest I am more depressed here. I never wished in.my life that I will be in Canada. Life was.more.pure and.organic in Peshawar. I missed those days of my childhood days. Here work work pay taxes and than go to bed and sleep. If my parents were not.here I would probably in back home. I would not die of hunger. There are million more who are spending life on 5 thousand rupees per month. Allah has giving rizaq to his makhlooq.

Anyway I am.still thank full to Allah for here I am. But I just miss my wife and I worried about her life but Allah will take care of.her for.me. when she comes here life would be perfect but not that perfect. I guess. OK enjoy long weekend guysssss. Allah hafez.
she will be with u v soon InshaAllah! :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
is it unlimited international calling for $100????

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
I could careless about the cold, it doesn't matter if its -40/-50 I just hate the snow and driving in the snow, brushing off the car, shovelling, basically hate everything to do with snow brrrr....

well -50 is too much..no acitivities in winter other than groceries and yea driving in snow on icy roads is not so easyyyyyy.... i couldnt drive in my first winter here, ppl scared me..oh your car will skid dont drive bla bla but now its ok....