+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

R

raptorsfan

Quiet Storm said:
Well my hubby wanted me to apply for visit visa first because of the long processing times. He wanted to apply for pr inland. But then we applied for spousal sponsorship. We have provided them the pictures of Nikah with the family and friends
Everyone would love to do that if it was that simple. However that action is like 'apnay pairo peh kulhari marna'. There is section on the IMM forms that asks you if you have applied for anything before such as visit visa or any other type of visa. On your forms when you say that you have applied for a visit visa before and you haven't visited Canada. They would automatically be able to find out that it got rejected. The reason being for this is that there are a lot of fraudulent marriage cases, spouses arrive in Canada without letting their sponsor know and as soon as they have their PR here they have all the rights. Now the sponsor can't do anything, instead he/she is responsible financially for 3 years for the person. Visit visa based on a nikkah and no travel history. The Canadian High Commission wont buy that, heck even I wont buy that. They would just think its paper marriage. Visit visa Canada can't be obtained by showing ur "NIKKAH NAMA" but by satisfying a Canadian immigration officer that you are going to leave the country to go back to your own country. I assume you are not working so you need to have a good travel history. A good purpose of travel such as attending a wedding. An invitation letter from a Canadian citizen who you will be living with who will also confirm that you will return on a certain date.

Regardless, visit visas are not easily granted to young people for canada. Just ask your husband to visit you, even I visited my wife on Eid. Its the same thing whether he visits you or you visit him. Him visiting you is much easier. So many other people do that.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
raptorsfan said:
Everyone would love to do that if it was that simple. However that action is like 'apnay pairo peh kulhari marna'. There is section on the IMM forms that asks you if you have applied for anything before such as visit visa or any other type of visa. On your forms when you say that you have applied for a visit visa before and you haven't visited Canada. They would automatically be able to find out that it got rejected. The reason being for this is that there are a lot of fraudulent marriage cases, spouses arrive in Canada without letting their sponsor know and as soon as they have their PR here they have all the rights. Now the sponsor can't do anything, instead he/she is responsible financially for 3 years for the person. Visit visa based on a nikkah and no travel history. The Canadian High Commission wont buy that, heck even I wont buy that. They would just think its paper marriage. Visit visa Canada can't be obtained by showing ur "NIKKAH NAMA" but by satisfying a Canadian immigration officer that you are going to leave the country to go back to your own country. I assume you are not working so you need to have a good travel history. A good purpose of travel such as attending a wedding. An invitation letter from a Canadian citizen who you will be living with who will also confirm that you will return on a certain date.

Regardless, visit visas are not easily granted to young people for canada. Just ask your husband to visit you, even I visited my wife on Eid. Its the same thing whether he visits you or you visit him. Him visiting you is much easier. So many other people do that.

U r right raptor.
I applied for visit visa like 10 times and now I give up. My hubby wants me to try one last time BUT i said NO . Its too much.
It sucks to take the long way home but there is no other short way.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
Too late for Jasper/Banff this year, all the snow is melt and the flow of the falls are weak plus she feels cold already :(

I am planning a trip in May for Jasper/Banff/Columbia Icefield/Lake Louise/Kelowna/Vacouver/Victoria all the way to BC :) That should be fun!
Wow so many places to visit there :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sabii said:
snow is not bad but its horrible with -50 ::)
But it would be much more beautiful with our loved ones :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
Yeah well the mall is not that bad, but there isn't too much to do here overall. It's the long weekend and our 2nd anniversary this weekend! :)
CONGRATSSSS :)
May you have many more like this (ameen)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
raptorsfan said:
thanks Danny4450...i have gathered up everything...printing up telephone records and then putting together money transfer records will take some time...inshallah by next week my rep will submit it...

and sabii...ur timeline is ditto similar to my friend's timeline who works with me...his file got transferred in sept 2010...he got a response early to mid aug 2011...so expect a response from them early to mid aug 2012...inshallah allah behtar karay ga....meanwhile...best thing is to keep yourself busy n i mean very busy...either work or study...fariq nahi baitho...same goes for ur spouse as well...makes the time go faster...days change into weeks...weeks into months....n months into a year....
Yeah 100% true.
If we keep ourselves busy then the time passes by quickly :)

R

raptorsfan

iftikhar505 said:
If this is the way those numbers of visas going down. It won't be long it would reach to 50 and then 5 visas per year. How about that.
lol
iftikhar505....n e news from CHC-I yet?

R

raptorsfan

Imtihaan said:
U r right raptor.
I applied for visit visa like 10 times and now I give up. My hubby wants me to try one last time BUT i said NO . Its too much.
first up...nice username..Imtihaan....hahaha...we r all in this imtihaan together....lolz

Well its very hard to get visit visa and the criteria is not whether the person is your spouse or not. The criteria is travel history and attachment to your home country such as university or job. They also see how much money you are bringing into Canada to contribute into the economy. A lot of visit visas were granted at the end of 2009 and early 2010 b/c of winter olympics. One of my colleague, he is from Iran. His parents came on a visit visa. They were granted a visit visa solely on the basis that they brought in $25,000 worth of gold into the country and this will contribute into the economy. Basic formula = Take more from third world into your own country so they have nothing left and their economy is juiced out.

In Canada, unfortunately there is always long way for everything and it really sucks.

I loved it in Pakistan when I was there, there are 2 ways. A long way and a short way. A short way by source and a short way by under the table money.
At the airport when I was coming back to T.O I paid this airport staff guy about 250PKR and all my luggage went thru...he took me thru all the FIA stops...i didnt have to wait in the line...then i went thru customs very easily without those guys rubbing my body...ewww those guys are nasty...i was at the gate in like 15 min total...

I liked the system there..."get things done with the power of money"...hahaha...

unfortunately does not happen here

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Imtihaan said:
U r right raptor.
Yeah my hubby also wants me to apply for visit visa again. This time showing some job etc. ::)

R

raptorsfan

Quiet Storm said:
Yeah my hubby also wants me to apply for visit visa again. This time showing some job etc. ::)
they will also see if you have a good travel history...meaning how many other countries you have visited and have returned back to pakistan. Its just like reference check when applying for a job. They check if you have a good background or not that's all. It used to be very easy getting into Canada in the 90's...now its very difficult b/c of what people have done and taken advantage of the system here.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
thanks Danny4450...i have gathered up everything...printing up telephone records and then putting together money transfer records will take some time...inshallah by next week my rep will submit it...

and sabii...ur timeline is ditto similar to my friend's timeline who works with me...his file got transferred in sept 2010...he got a response early to mid aug 2011...so expect a response from them early to mid aug 2012...inshallah allah behtar karay ga....meanwhile...best thing is to keep yourself busy n i mean very busy...either work or study...fariq nahi baitho...same goes for ur spouse as well...makes the time go faster...days change into weeks...weeks into months....n months into a year....
Yes, u r rite raptor.. should keep ourselves busy
so u said ur friend's timeline was same as mine and he got response in aug 2011...what response did he get in august?? Re-medical and PCC???
achaa let me know one more thing, is money transfer thingi important or is it ok if i cant provide them this proof bcoz i dont have such thing??? ::)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:

but you know its not easy to visit Pakistan again and again due to limited vacations from work....a person who works can visit once in a year woh bhee just for 3 weeks :(

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
Wow so many places to visit there :)

there's a lot more..once u come here u will explore Canada...Canada is v beautiful... :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
But it would be much more beautiful with our loved ones :)
did you mean -50 will be beautiful? ::) :p

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
first up...nice username..Imtihaan....hahaha...we r all in this imtihaan together....lolz

Well its very hard to get visit visa and the criteria is not whether the person is your spouse or not. The criteria is travel history and attachment to your home country such as university or job. They also see how much money you are bringing into Canada to contribute into the economy. A lot of visit visas were granted at the end of 2009 and early 2010 b/c of winter olympics. One of my colleague, he is from Iran. His parents came on a visit visa. They were granted a visit visa solely on the basis that they brought in $25,000 worth of gold into the country and this will contribute into the economy. Basic formula = Take more from third world into your own country so they have nothing left and their economy is juiced out.

In Canada, unfortunately there is always long way for everything and it really sucks.

I loved it in Pakistan when I was there, there are 2 ways. A long way and a short way. A short way by source and a short way by under the table money.
At the airport when I was coming back to T.O I paid this airport staff guy about 250PKR and all my luggage went thru...he took me thru all the FIA stops...i didnt have to wait in the line...then i went thru customs very easily without those guys rubbing my body...ewww those guys are nasty...i was at the gate in like 15 min total...

I liked the system there..."get things done with the power of money"...hahaha...

unfortunately does not happen here
yes...and just bcoz of this system and bribe they r still at the same place where they were in 1947 or may be worst now :( western countries r following the system that Muslim countries should follow.... ::) isi liye to we Pakistani r called third world :(