Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
Yeah 100% true.
If we keep ourselves busy then the time passes by quickly :)

busy busy busy but phir bhee its not passing by quickly :( and sometimes i feel like people in Pakistan r much busier than us..isi liye to har waqt 'i m busy i m busy' sentence is repeated all da time :(

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
busy busy busy but phir bhee its not passing by quickly :( and sometimes i feel like people in Pakistan r much busier than us..isi liye to har waqt 'i m busy i m busy' sentence is repeated all da time :(
I am busy 7 days a week. 5 days school 2 days part time job. Don't even have time for sleep and i hardly pray and read quran these days... too bad... I call my wife while i am in the train or bus :p. But still every day is a challenge for me while i am 90% busy and it never ends. I feel shallow these days. Life feels so artificial these days. I hate it simply...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
I am busy 7 days a week. 5 days school 2 days part time job. Don't even have time for sleep and i hardly pray and read quran these days... too bad... I call my wife while i am in the train or bus :p. But still every day is a challenge for me while i am 90% busy and it never ends. I feel shallow these days. Life feels so artificial these days. I hate it simply...
i know...life is v busy in Canada :( .. i work 7-5 monday to fri and then my social life..i really have v big social circle aur phir groceries, house chores etc etc uffffffff but still i have time for my hubby...but he always have same sentence every time i am busyyyyyyyyyyyy..i m busyyyyy.... okkkk fine ::)..so isi liye i said ppl r v busy in Pakistan :p

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
is anyone here a case where both husband and wife are in pakistan, and one is sponsoring the other from here?

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
Yes, u r rite raptor.. should keep ourselves busy
so u said ur friend's timeline was same as mine and he got response in aug 2011...what response did he get in august?? Re-medical and PCC???
achaa let me know one more thing, is money transfer thingi important or is it ok if i cant provide them this proof bcoz i dont have such thing??? ::)
since he did nikkah only in june 2010..filed papers in july 2010....in august 2011 they sent him a letter saying that they believe the marriage is not genuine and if the case is not approved what will be their future plans. Along with that they asked for additional documents, the 4 forms to fill out as wes786 mentioned earlier Re-med and PCC...dats all

if you are sponsoring a wife...its very important...they want to see whether as a husband you are supporting your wife financially and this also shows them that the bond between the couple is strong...if a wife is sponsoring a husband and shows that he is working in pakistan and does not need any financial support from the wife then that is another story...they know the culture of pakistan. If you read the questionaire for spousal sponsorship...the very last question asks you...are you going to financially support your spouse? and then you have to write an amount.

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
but you know its not easy to visit Pakistan again and again due to limited vacations from work....a person who works can visit once in a year woh bhee just for 3 weeks :(
I know what you mean...I took all my chutti 2 days before Eid and went to pak to visit my wife this year and I went for 3 weeks. Now I dont have no chutti left until Jan. I will be workin Christmas Eve...lolz...i can only look forward to long weekends for myself...the hard part about leaving from pakistan is at the airport when your wife just looks at you and she can't come with you and she can't do nothing about it and neither can you do anything about it...that is the tuff part...khair...

One trip is more than enough tho...but I made the most out of it...I went to Istanbul with my wife for a week so there would me just "me and her" and no "rishtedars" in our faces...it was a lot of fun...

R

raptorsfan

sahibzada_2010 said:
dude...looks like u got married really young...wow...u r still in skool...this is the time to enjoy life bro...i used to enjoy life when in my ttc dayz...u literally gave up ur jawani bro...lolzz

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
I call my wife once a week...just to make phone records...she calls me like all the time...there is some Jazz ki deal...we keep ourselves busy...I works throughout the week and do some volunteer work on weekends...my wife goes to university and inshallah she will graduate once her visa is stamped...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
sabii said:
To check status using UCI# u will need to enter sponsor's information...whereas for Application# the information of sponsored person will be entered..... i can access both now
sister how can u the applicants info because i tried with client id and i am able to check my adresse and applicants name and decdion made

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Khilafah5 said:
sister how can u the applicants info because i tried with client id and i am able to check my adresse and applicants name and decdion made
Yes i can check both too

S

sahibzada_2010

raptorsfan said:
dude...looks like u got married really young...wow...u r still in skool...this is the time to enjoy life bro...i used to enjoy life when in my ttc dayz...u literally gave up ur jawani bro...lolzz
Haha true. I am only 23 years old and.got married in march 2011. Yeah I put myself in like jail because I am stuck now but I saved myself too from committing gunnah and going lofer. I love my wife even though it was arrange marriage but I lover her more than everything. And it works reallyand I thanked Allah moan for giving me such a polite nice respectful wife. And I am happy and I deserve what I want.

S

sahibzada_2010

raptorsfan said:
I call my wife once a week...just to make phone records...she calls me like all the time...there is some Jazz ki deal...we keep ourselves busy...I works throughout the week and do some volunteer work on weekends...my wife goes to university and inshallah she will graduate once her visa is stamped...
I call my wife 3 times a day. Oh man my long distance phone bills are like 300 $ I don't call her to make record of long distance but I do call her because I miss her a lot.

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
I call my wife 3 times a day. Oh man my long distance phone bills are like 300 $ I don't call her to make record of long distance but I do call her because I miss her a lot.
hey, what kind of plan are u using to call long distance. i know raza.com has a really good plan for pak and you get call history online. i pay 50$ and get 1000 mins

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
i know...life is v busy in Canada :( .. i work 7-5 monday to fri and then my social life..i really have v big social circle aur phir groceries, house chores etc etc uffffffff but still i have time for my hubby...but he always have same sentence every time i am busyyyyyyyyyyyy..i m busyyyyy.... okkkk fine ::)..so isi liye i said ppl r v busy in Pakistan :p
life is sucks in Canada. I am not happy here. To be honest I am more depressed here. I never wished in.my life that I will be in Canada. Life was.more.pure and.organic in Peshawar. I missed those days of my childhood days. Here work work pay taxes and than go to bed and sleep. If my parents were not.here I would probably in back home. I would not die of hunger. There are million more who are spending life on 5 thousand rupees per month. Allah has giving rizaq to his makhlooq.

Anyway I am.still thank full to Allah for here I am. But I just miss my wife and I worried about her life but Allah will take care of.her for.me. when she comes here life would be perfect but not that perfect. I guess. OK enjoy long weekend guysssss. Allah hafez.

S

sahibzada_2010

missingmyjaan said:
hey, what kind of plan are u using to call long distance. i know raza.com has a really good plan for pak and you get call history online. i pay 50$ and get 1000 mins
Before I use Comwave now I use Ring123pinless.com. its prepaid but very reliable.