Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Quiet Storm said:
Yes i can check both too
my question is how can u check both i only can check the sponsrs info with client id and then there is KIT ID#

how do i get applicants info

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Khilafah5 said:
my question is how can u check both i only can check the sponsrs info with client id and then there is KIT ID#

how do i get applicants info
if you enter Appplication # then u will have to enter the information for the person u have sponsored and then u can check his/her status
and if u enter UCI # with the information of the person who sponsored then u can check both sponsorship application status and permanent residence application status... i hope you got what i mean

S

sahibzada_2010

raptorsfan said:
Everyone loves their wife...even I do...dats y I took her to a honeymoon when I last visited her...however...she is my "wife" not my gf...i don't need to call her all the time...i give her some space...my bill from January till now $600...and in the beginning i used to talk a lot...if a guy calls 3-4 times a day...he loses his roub...and the wife gets the upper hand...these are some strategic things a man needs to know when in a marriage....when the wife calls u then its different...it means you have ur roub in the relationship...my wife calls me everyday...and the conversations are only 10-20 mins long...i don't keep her on the phone too long...she is my wife and i want her to respect me like a husband. This is not a bacho ka khel...its a marriage...a life long commitment.
I never said that you don't love your wife and i never said that she is your gf not your wife. Lol you stereotype me. So you just took her to honeymoon and thats all. After that if you talk to her on the phone often she wont respect you and you will be down in her eyes. Oh man i bite my finger... brother i tell you one thing. If i give all the materialistic things of this world to my wife, she will not find happiness in her heart. The real happiness where she will find is that when I am honest and truthful to her. When I love her from my heart and respect her but rather than not to just show up. Wife does not need anything from her husband but wife only need love from her hubby a real love which will come to her form his heart.

I call my wife because when i am sad i just call her because she is the one who always beside me and can make me happy. I call her to just listen to her voice and she fine.

Brother i call my wife 3 to 4 times a day because i care about her. i want to know that how she is doing because she is in her parents house. Calling 3 to 4 times to my wife i want to know that is she is sleeping! is she ok not sick! is she is happy not sad! Brother if i talk to my wife on the phone she will be happy and she will think that there is my husband who care for me. who remember me all the time and he is waiting for me in a free country where is everything is open. She will feel that she is not alone and he care for me. Brother when i miss my wife i call her and i thirsty for her voice. when she calls me jan its feel like i am in the air. she is waiting for me and so am i.

Brother if i am honest and truthful to my wife not a cheater husband. she will respect me doesn't matter how the situation will be. its starts with me that how i treat my wife. if i treat her nicely she will treat me back the way i treated her. Look the example of Prophet Muhammad SAW with AYESHA. If he thought that way like how we do it right now he would never do that. brother talking to wife on phone will not led me down. but it will grow the relationship more between us.

These are my simple thoughts brother. I know you have more experience than me in age. I am new married and I don't know but I promised to Allah that i will my wife doesn't matter how she is... it will be my qismat if she not nice to me but i will respect her and love her and Alhamdullilah she is the one and alhamdullilah my wife love me a lot and same as i do. i never thought of that talking to wife on the phone will lead me to lower marks.

Brother what if our wives come in Canada and they won't respect us because they will be the upper hand. so than we shouldn't sponsored them????

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
LOL u must be joking...u mean if a husband calls his wife too much so she wont respect him?? thats a wrong thinking...yeah if a husband doesnt call his wife then she thinks he doesnt care, he doesnt love and other stuff is more important for him than her and then she cant respect him as much as she should be....so if a husband needs respect he should care his wife..its the rule give and take u know... i think husband and wife should be good friends and there shoucldnt be such roub or ego thing between them. they should understand each others feelings and emotions..na k roub aur ego k chakkar mein is realtion ki beginning he ghalt karein....k kon kis pe roub rakhta hai LOL...especially when we r far apart so we can care and show love and respect by contacting each other.....
i didnt know k a husband can think like that.. ::) ::) hmmmmmmmmm
Very well said. +1 for you.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sabii sister if you need cheap long distance in these days than try ring123 make an account with them online and register your cellphone/landline or any other number you want to call from. You can add as many numbers as you want.
Its 2 cent/per minute as Sahibzada said. You can buy minimum credit of $10 give you 500 minutes, no expiry date,no hidden charges,no tax.

Alternatively you can try Nuera telecome on the website its says 4.4 cent per minute for PK but you call them and ask for singup promotion and make a deal. I pay 1.8 cent with them. The only issue is they charge $40 as a security deposit and also they charge you US sales tax on your monthly invoice so your $10 monthly usage bill will be around $12 but good thing is whenever you call them for cancellation they give you 100 free minutes :) to keep you happy. For more longs distance deal to PK please contact me in PM.

R

raptorsfan

sahibzada_2010 said:
I never said that you don't love your wife and i never said that she is your gf not your wife. Lol you stereotype me. So you just took her to honeymoon and thats all. After that if you talk to her on the phone often she wont respect you and you will be down in her eyes. Oh man i bite my finger... brother i tell you one thing. If i give all the materialistic things of this world to my wife, she will not find happiness in her heart. The real happiness where she will find is that when I am honest and truthful to her. When I love her from my heart and respect her but rather than not to just show up. Wife does not need anything from her husband but wife only need love from her hubby a real love which will come to her form his heart.

I call my wife because when i am sad i just call her because she is the one who always beside me and can make me happy. I call her to just listen to her voice and she fine.

Brother i call my wife 3 to 4 times a day because i care about her. i want to know that how she is doing because she is in her parents house. Calling 3 to 4 times to my wife i want to know that is she is sleeping! is she ok not sick! is she is happy not sad! Brother if i talk to my wife on the phone she will be happy and she will think that there is my husband who care for me. who remember me all the time and he is waiting for me in a free country where is everything is open. She will feel that she is not alone and he care for me. Brother when i miss my wife i call her and i thirsty for her voice. when she calls me jan its feel like i am in the air. she is waiting for me and so am i.

Brother if i am honest and truthful to my wife not a cheater husband. she will respect me doesn't matter how the situation will be. its starts with me that how i treat my wife. if i treat her nicely she will treat me back the way i treated her. Look the example of Prophet Muhammad SAW with AYESHA. If he thought that way like how we do it right now he would never do that. brother talking to wife on phone will not led me down. but it will grow the relationship more between us.

These are my simple thoughts brother. I know you have more experience than me in age. I am new married and I don't know but I promised to Allah that i will my wife doesn't matter how she is... it will be my qismat if she not nice to me but i will respect her and love her and Alhamdullilah she is the one and alhamdullilah my wife love me a lot and same as i do. i never thought of that talking to wife on the phone will lead me to lower marks.

Brother what if our wives come in Canada and they won't respect us because they will be the upper hand. so than we shouldn't sponsored them????
Brother u don't even know me on a personal level and you said god knows what to me already. You said you were not a cheater husband...in other words saying that I was. And please don't give me religious examples of huzoor(saw). Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was a nabi and his personality can't be compared to ours. We are nothing. Next time don't talk religion with me or anything to do with religion. I know how toooo religious guys are.

You said all this to me and you don't even know me...but all is well...all i said was what I do dats all and what 2-3 times a day talking can do...a girl needs her space...once my wife called me when i was sleeping on my day off and i woke up...i needed some sleep b/c i was really tired from work and client meetings...i didn't say call me later...i love her so i talked to her for an hour...even i need my space sometimes...i understand that u care for ur wife...even i care for my wife...n honestly i pray that ur wife's immigration is done asap....sometimes u have to give them their space....

It's not about showing up and materialistic things....its about promises and fulfilling them and being honest...I thank Allah(swt) that he has given me a lot of money mashallah se and an amazing job....if i wanted i could have sent my wife blackberry and loads of other things to pakistan but i didn't b/c i know dats not what a marriage is about. Brother I think ur brain is a little kacha...i promised my wife that i will take her to Mari...lekin...stupid extremist's are there and its dangerous...hence I took her to Istanbul...it was not materialistic b/c i wanted to spend time alone with her and live together...living together and talking on the phone a 2 completely different thing.

Lastly, if you are saying that by calling 3-4 times a day you are satisfying your wife to not to worry even tho you are in a free country environment. Ohhh man there is a serious trust issue here. A married life starts with trust and ends with trust. My wife trusts me and I trust her. We are very open, honest and friendly to each other.

S

sahibzada_2010

raptorsfan said:
Brother u don't even know me on a personal level and you said god knows what to me already. You said you were not a cheater husband...in other words saying that I was. And please don't give me religious examples of huzoor(saw). Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was a nabi and his personality can't be compared to ours. We are nothing. Next time don't talk religion with me or anything to do with religion. I know how toooo religious guys are.

You said all this to me and you don't even know me...but all is well...all i said was what I do dats all and what 2-3 times a day talking can do...a girl needs her space...once my wife called me when i was sleeping on my day off and i woke up...i needed some sleep b/c i was really tired from work and client meetings...i didn't say call me later...i love her so i talked to her for an hour...even i need my space sometimes...i understand that u care for ur wife...even i care for my wife...n honestly i pray that ur wife's immigration is done asap....sometimes u have to give them their space....

It's not about showing up and materialistic things....its about promises and fulfilling them and being honest...I thank Allah(swt) that he has given me a lot of money mashallah se and an amazing job....if i wanted i could have sent my wife blackberry and loads of other things to pakistan but i didn't b/c i know dats not what a marriage is about. Brother I think ur brain is a little kacha...i promised my wife that i will take her to Mari...lekin...stupid extremist's are there and its dangerous...hence I took her to Istanbul...it was not materialistic b/c i wanted to spend time alone with her and live together...living together and talking on the phone a 2 completely different thing.

Lastly, if you are saying that by calling 3-4 times a day you are satisfying your wife to not to worry even tho you are in a free country environment. Ohhh man there is a serious trust issue here. A married life starts with trust and ends with trust. My wife trusts me and I trust her. We are very open, honest and friendly to each other.
OK brother stay cool and do whatever you like and I don't want to know you. There is a big different between you and me. So our love is also totally different.

Now i don't need your replay thank you.

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
LOL u must be joking...u mean if a husband calls his wife too much so she wont respect him?? thats a wrong thinking...yeah if a husband doesnt call his wife then she thinks he doesnt care, he doesnt love and other stuff is more important for him than her and then she cant respect him as much as she should be....so if a husband needs respect he should care his wife..its the rule give and take u know... i think husband and wife should be good friends and there shoucldnt be such roub or ego thing between them. they should understand each others feelings and emotions..na k roub aur ego k chakkar mein is realtion ki beginning he ghalt karein....k kon kis pe roub rakhta hai LOL...especially when we r far apart so we can care and show love and respect by contacting each other.....
i didnt know k a husband can think like that.. ::) ::) hmmmmmmmmm
aap ko kya pata...how much my wife respects me...mashallah se she is a heera biwi....she sayz herself keh..."aap ka roub" hai...example is....if there is a decision to me made...the last word is mine...yes we do discuss...but if i really like something...i do it...and she respects the decision...however...even if she does not like something....i don't do it...for her khushi...example...i wanted my hair highlighted...n she does not like it so she said no...i tried convincing but it didn't work...these kind of things are compromises...and our relationship is as good friends but i have the upper hand in the relationship...i care a lot for her and I am even paying for her tuition for university in pakistan...her dream is to graduate...n i m making her dream come true...not like some ppl here whose spouse has only studied till grade 8 and they want their spouse to do allah allah all the time...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:

v nice thinking!!!! +1 for u too.....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
aap ko kya pata...how much my wife respects me...mashallah se she is a heera biwi....she sayz herself keh..."aap ka roub" hai...example is....if there is a decision to me made...the last word is mine...yes we do discuss...but if i really like something...i do it...and she respects the decision...however...even if she does not like something....i don't do it...for her khushi...example...i wanted my hair highlighted...n she does not like it so she said no...i tried convincing but it didn't work...these kind of things are compromises...and our relationship is as good friends but i have the upper hand in the relationship...i care a lot for her and I am even paying for her tuition for university in pakistan...her dream is to graduate...n i m making her dream come true...not like some ppl here whose spouse has only studied till grade 8 and they want their spouse to do allah allah all the time...
well i didnt mean that u dont love ur wife or whatever but yeah i didnt like the way u said abt roub thingi that if a husband calls his wife too much so she wont respect him..this is not rite. in cheezon se roub naheen hota balkeh these things create misunderstanding. i know ur wife respects u and every wife does soo and should be bcoz Allah has given husband upper hand and wives understand this...but wife needs attention and time jo k mostly husbands k paas zara kam he hota hai for wife ya may be they just pose they r busy (if have thinking of roub) ... no offense..cheers

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
v nice thinking!!!! +1 for u too.....
Thank you Sabii. Did you send email chc i for requsting your file number. I sent mine on OCTOBER 4th and still no response :-\.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Sabii sister if you need cheap long distance in these days than try ring123 make an account with them online and register your cellphone/landline or any other number you want to call from. You can add as many numbers as you want.
Its 2 cent/per minute as Sahibzada said. You can buy minimum credit of $10 give you 500 minutes, no expiry date,no hidden charges,no tax.

Alternatively you can try Nuera telecome on the website its says 4.4 cent per minute for PK but you call them and ask for singup promotion and make a deal. I pay 1.8 cent with them. The only issue is they charge $40 as a security deposit and also they charge you US sales tax on your monthly invoice so your $10 monthly usage bill will be around $12 but good thing is whenever you call them for cancellation they give you 100 free minutes :) to keep you happy. For more longs distance deal to PK please contact me in PM.
oh wow.... 10 bucks for 500 minutes...thats crazy.. and no expiry date so thats mean i can use it anytime and no taxes..i thought its on monthly basis.....this is awesome :)..why didnt u guys tell me before ::)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
Thank you Sabii. Did you send email chc i for requsting your file number. I sent mine on OCTOBER 4th and still no response :-\.
no, i havent emailed CHC-I yet bcoz i was told to email them 2 months after file transfer..so just waiting