Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bestplace4u said:
Thanks Bro

I recvd a reply of my email in Aug that they have placed my file for interview queue, reason unknown, so we applied for CAIPS and recvd them last week.
There is nothing special in the CAIPS just the fact that file was placed in interview queue at the time of initial review then still they asked for Re PCC and Re Imm Forms.
It has brief history of our relationship and marriage but no reason mentioned for interview, i am guessing they wanna see a how does a Pakistani look like if he has traveled so much :(
Well another victim of CHC-ISB's cruelty.
I know they will not issue any date of interview before June 2012.
Did your wife vist you after spousal sponsorship application was submitted? If she did, you should proof of visit. Even if you have phone/skype history, money transfer receipts or anything to support your relationship, just send it regardless. Right now the reason for interview is unknown so it doesn't hurt to send something voluntraily. Meanwhile you should apply for a Visit Visa as well, that would show some effort on your part.

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
Did your wife vist you after spousal sponsorship application was submitted? If she did, you should proof of visit. Even if you have phone/skype history, money transfer receipts or anything to support your relationship, just send it regardless. Right now the reason for interview is unknown so it doesn't hurt to send something voluntraily. Meanwhile you should apply for a Visit Visa as well, that would show some effort on your part.
One thing is confirmed they dont have any doubt on relationship, I have already visited her last year plus in caips psdec is passed means they are satisfied with marriage.
I have mailed them tons of more proof in Sep but I know it wont change their mind. Crazy dumbs

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi Sabii, that above information is not correct. I am a finance student and currently taking Retirment Fiance subject. One can apply for CPP benefit at age 60 but there is a rate reduction of .005% per month if ONE apply before 65. On the other hand if one apply at age 65 then there is a bonus of .005% per month on the entitled amount.
At age 65 one can also apply for OAS and GIS which has some calculation work and residency in Canada criteria in calculating the entitle amount. That 72 is incorrect. We have one of the best retirment and benefits type system in Canada out of many other developed countries.
hey, i would like to know more abt it as i wanna apply for seniors benefits for my mom.... could you please PM me and let me know how i can apply??? what r the requirement ???

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
bestplace4u said:
i need prayers too :(
we all need prayerss ::)............. so lets pray for each other :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
One thing is confirmed they dont have any doubt on relationship, I have already visited her last year plus in caips psdec is passed means they are satisfied with marriage.
I have mailed them tons of more proof in Sep but I know it wont change their mind. Crazy dumbs
I know what you mean bro.. I really hope you get your Interview date soon :)

I guess they just want to have the honour to meet you in person and have the photo opportunity so they can tell brag about it and tell this tale to their coming generations ;)

Raaye

Oct 6, 2011
sabii said:
if you pay RPRF fee alongwith other fee..it decreases processing time upto 2 months...its in their application guide..
Damn how did I missed it, read that guide twice :(

Raaye

Oct 6, 2011
Danny4450 said:
My file transfer was in January and I am expecting them to start initial review soon and send Re-PCC/IMM Forms request by end of November/ early Dec this year.
lolz just noticed ur visa office, so "Isloo" should b rearranged to "Siloo".....
any idea how many cases they work on in a year and how much time/resource they spend on one case?

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
Thanks man ... I really need prayers. Your timeline is very similar to mine so InshaAllah you will hear something from them soon :)
Danny4450...as soon as I hear something from CHC-I...I will let people know on the forum...and since mine and your timeline is very similar...i think letting each other know who received response from CHC-I will help us out...so we know the other person is expecting their response soon. I will also voluntarily send them some pics and docs of my recent visit to pakistan...i hear from many people that this decreases the time between rePCC etc and PPR.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Raaye said:
lolz just noticed ur visa office, so "Isloo" should b rearranged to "Siloo".....
any idea how many cases they work on in a year and how much time/resource they spend on one case?
According to the statistics:

In 2000-2001 they issued ~15000 Spousal VISAs to Pakistanis
In 2008-2009 the numbers dropped down to ~5500

No wonder the backlog keeps increasing....

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raptorsfan said:
Danny4450...as soon as I hear something from CHC-I...I will let people know on the forum...and since mine and your timeline is very similar...i think letting each other know who received response from CHC-I will help us out...so we know the other person is expecting their response soon. I will also voluntarily send them some pics and docs of my recent visit to pakistan...i hear from many people that this decreases the time between rePCC etc and PPR.
I would suggest you to send the pix and proof of visit before your initial review is done. We had a few people send documents after the initial review so their file was back in the queue for a review even though they had no issues with the relationship being genuine and it increased the processing time for them. Also remember that they open mail after one month or so and attach it with the file, so you should consider that as well.

I ll let you know once my wife hears something from CHC-I :)

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
wes786 said:
Bro, it was a really tight schedule. we tried baamiyan in Toronto which was amazing, shawarma palace in ottawa(this was good as well), sana and moti mehal in Montreal(they were both just ok). We had two dinners at uncles so lost two dinners there but yeah over all it was good..
That sounds good. I hope you must had great time visitng these places with your wife. How lucky is she, that she visited these places as soon as she came to Canada. How did she find Edmonto after visiting Ontario and specially being in GTA?
By the way, where is that moti mehal resturant, is that in Montreal? I was in Motreal about 2 months back and was able to found only 1 Halal resturant there named like 786 and it was just OK.

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
I would suggest you to send the pix and proof of visit before your initial review is done. We had a few people send documents after the initial review so their file was back in the queue for a review even though they had no issues with the relationship being genuine and it increased the processing time for them. Also remember that they open mail after one month or so and attach it with the file, so you should consider that as well.

I ll let you know once my wife hears something from CHC-I :)
they r sooooo sloww....1 month to open up mail....i don't believe it...kartay kya hain...jhak martay hain...yaar ek mail toh khol loh...i have to now print off all the phone records...its pages and pages since january...i don't have e-mail records b/c i don't have time to communicate thru e-mail...it seems corny...dats wat gf and bf do in pak...i just talk on the phone...not even text...is that ok if u just have phone records and records of ur visit and pics and records of ur visit to a foreign country with ur wife?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raptorsfan said:
they r sooooo sloww....1 month to open up mail....i don't believe it...kartay kya hain...jhak martay hain...yaar ek mail toh khol loh...i have to now print off all the phone records...its pages and pages since january...i don't have e-mail records b/c i don't have time to communicate thru e-mail...it seems corny...dats wat gf and bf do in pak...i just talk on the phone...not even text...is that ok if u just have phone records and records of ur visit and pics and records of ur visit to a foreign country with ur wife?
What you mentioned is more than satisfactory. Its true though, I sent them a few docs in July and they updated the file in august.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
raptorsfan said:
Hello,

Before posting anything here i have taken the time to get to know the members. I have read all the post's and all the 64 pages. Many of the members on here are very dedicated towards helping others and may Allah(swt) reward them for it. Some members love David uncle a bit too much and become jazbaati lolz. Three members really stand out and I got a lot of information from you guys.

1.) wes786 ----> u r awsome: pakistani always has a 786 somewhere in his/her name ;) (kidding) also congrats on ur wife's arrival i know it must be a huge "finalllllyyyyyy" lol
2.) Anso ------> she was aslovery helpful she does not come on the forum as much i noticed
3.) Danny4450 ----> u r just as helpful as wes786 hope all ur duas come true..

Now meri Kahani...lolz. I got married in Nov 2010. Full marriage with rukhsati of my wife and everything. ohh man wonderful times...after rukhsati we stayed in marriot karachi...khair...Filed papers to CPC-M in Jan 2011 and everything got approved and transferred to CHC-I Feb 8, 2011. CHC-I recieved my file Feb 17, 2011.

I also have a representative hired but only because i didn't want to fill out the forms. I gave him $300 and he did everything but he told me it takes the same amount of time and nikkah cases get rejected. Maybe David uncle has a mojeza or chamatkar...lol...khair...plus mail system is bad is karachi so all the correspondense will be done through the rep and he will de my work...that is why i paid him...not to make it faster or anything...even my rep told me...if i voluntarily send something its better...just like wes786 said...David uncle said other wise...maybe david uncle is right..and rest of the world is wrong...

I recently went to Pakistan to visit my wife on eid and we went to Turkey as well because after marriage I didn't have time for honeymoon as I had to get back to work. I took loads of pics and have all the docs ready which I will send. I was looking for some info here but I couldnt find it. At first I was scared that my wife could be preg but then everything was ok after everything was clear. Thank god.

I did some research on google and I found out that there was amendment in Citizenship Act in 2009. If the baby is born in Pakistan or whichever country. If one or both the parents are Canadian Citizen by birth or Naturalized (landed immigrant or permanent resident) then all you have to do is fill out a form called proof of citizenship and the baby will be canadian citizen right away. However, this will delay re-medical because x-rays can't be done during pregnancy. You can only have the medical done after delivery. And this is 9 months wait.
If you are a Permanent Resident and your wife gets pregnant...good luck man...9 months for re-medical of wife and then you have to apply for the baby as a dependent.
While she is pregnant build a good travel history like going to Malaysia, Turkey, UAE....this way visa office will give her visit visa so the delivery can be done here.

As far as CHC-I goes...according to study...most of the spouses who come from pak don't work hence don't contribute to the economy. Therefore no tax dollars for Mr. Harper. The excuse is "fake marriages". The spouses from India come here and they are working 2 weeks after their arrival and not just 1 job...2-3 jobs. The 3rd job is on the weekends. We are truly just tax machines and we get benefit after 72 now...used to be 65.

Another reason is the case of Quiet Storm...many in pak apply for visit visa first after their marriage and after they get rejected they just do nikkah and apply for spousal without enough supporting documents...toh banda shak nahi karay ga toh aur kya karay ga...

Hope this info will help some1 in need.
Well my hubby wanted me to apply for visit visa first because of the long processing times. He wanted to apply for pr inland. But then we applied for spousal sponsorship. We have provided them the pictures of Nikah with the family and friends

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
truefriend said:
That sounds good. I hope you must had great time visitng these places with your wife. How lucky is she, that she visited these places as soon as she came to Canada. How did she find Edmonto after visiting Ontario and specially being in GTA?
By the way, where is that moti mehal resturant, is that in Montreal? I was in Motreal about 2 months back and was able to found only 1 Halal resturant there named like 786 and it was just OK.
I haven't really had a chance to take and show her around Edmonton yet since I started work on Monday plus there is not much to show her here in Edmonton anyways ;)

There are lots of halal places in Montreal I will give you a website where you can find all the Halal places with reviews and an average cost for food:

Here is the main Website: http://www.zabihah.com/

For montreal as you can see there are 104 Halal restuarants: http://www.zabihah.com/sp.php?k=type+%28optional%29&l=montreal