+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
depression said:
aoa, wes bhai, i want to ask when would b feezeble to send addittional documents to cic.......... as my file transfer on 17march 2011 to isb n applied in 26jan 2011 ngot approval in missisuaga 11march 2011............... im planning to send it end of this october, and also when should i send them pcc in march 2012 or aprail 2012 would do u say plz give openion on this.
Send the updated docs in October and wait for their request to provide rePCC and IMM forms, dont send them that voluntarily. As we have seen in some cases that they send the request again even if the PCC is valid! Order CAIPS after you receive first request and see what they think of your marriage...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Congratulations Wes you have achieved your target...so happy for yaa.... :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
could someone please advise me...i got married this year (2011) but i didn't change my marital status in my 2010 tax return..my option C has marital status as 'single'... will it cause any problem???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sabii said:
could someone please advise me...i got married this year (2011) but i didn't change my marital status in my 2010 tax return..my option C has marital status as 'single'... will it cause any problem???
Well the option C is for last year from jan2010 to dec 2010 when you were single so it shouldn't matter.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
iftikhar505 if you have seen big professional ppl making mistakes then name those individuals here so that other forum members are aware of it but as far as the professional who's forum you are using right now (David Cohen) he is a real professional and its been proven a lot of times. Secondly for applicant those are asking that if they should send more proof right now in the middle of their application or not then please don't until and unless CHC request you for this. Remember that visa officer read your file as a story book and they wont ask you for any other proof or documentation until unless there is a problem in continuity of your application. This concept is completely wrong that if you voluntarily provide CHC additional proof or visit back home to visit your wife/husband so that CHC can process your case faster infarct it can be a negative impact on your file and might ended up creating more complication in your case if you are providing CHC any info that they haven't asked for once your file is there for initial review. So once again pleaseeeeeeeeeee make sure you are seeking advice from professional regarding your case. Allah se dua hai k Ramadan ki rehmat se hum sab k kaam banade (Ameen) [quote author= link=topic=63735.msg962223#msg962223 date=1314350696]
I have seen with my own eyes that some of those so called professional making big mistakes. which I have pointed out in the past while the client realized later on that these professionals aren't perfect. but on the other hand at least here on the forum there are many people watching and learning from other people mistakes and guiding as they had learnt with their experience. so in my opinion this forum does help alot and in many cases know more than many of those proffessionals because of people going through these problems and pointing them out to others so we can benifit from their experience.

[/quote]

B

bestplace4u

khanb5 said:
Wes786 if you have seen big professional ppl making mistakes then name those individuals here so that other forum members are aware of it but as far as the professional who's forum you are using right now (David Cohen) he is a real professional and its been proven a lot of times. Secondly for applicant those are asking that if they should send more proof right now in the middle of their application or not then please don't until and unless CHC request you for this. Remember that visa officer read your file as a story book and they wont ask you for any other proof or documentation until unless there is a problem in continuity of your application. This concept is completely wrong that if you voluntarily provide CHC additional proof or visit back home to visit your wife/husband so that CHC can process your case faster infarct it can be a negative impact on your file and might ended up creating more complication in your case if you are providing CHC any info that they haven't asked for once your file is there for initial review. So once again pleaseeeeeeeeeee make sure you are seeking advice from professional regarding your case. Allah se dua hai k Ramadan ki rehmat se hum sab k kaam banade (Ameen)
When did u file your case? and did u file it on your own or hired a lawyer?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Salam bestplace4u I file my case in July 2011 through a lawyer David Cohen. and not only me but before me my brother and couple of other family friend applied through him and they all were Nikah only. By having a lawyer I am not saying that i will be faster process all I am saying that it will be a easy journey.
bestplace4u said:
When did u file your case? and did u file it on your own or hired a lawyer?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Bro, you are qouting wrong person as being me I never said that. Please ready carefully, before you give advice to others thank you!

khanb5 said:
Wes786 if you have seen big professional ppl making mistakes then name those individuals here so that other forum members are aware of it but as far as the professional who's forum you are using right now (David Cohen) he is a real professional and its been proven a lot of times. Secondly for applicant those are asking that if they should send more proof right now in the middle of their application or not then please don't until and unless CHC request you for this. Remember that visa officer read your file as a story book and they wont ask you for any other proof or documentation until unless there is a problem in continuity of your application. This concept is completely wrong that if you voluntarily provide CHC additional proof or visit back home to visit your wife/husband so that CHC can process your case faster infarct it can be a negative impact on your file and might ended up creating more complication in your case if you are providing CHC any info that they haven't asked for once your file is there for initial review. So once again pleaseeeeeeeeeee make sure you are seeking advice from professional regarding your case. Allah se dua hai k Ramadan ki rehmat se hum sab k kaam banade (Ameen)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
My dear Khan Sahib, Anyone can make mistake and it does not matter who that is but it is always good to learn from other people mistakes rather than your own mistake/s also that does not mean that person who made a mistake will make it again.
I have sent documents to chc around 3 times already within few months. According to my knowledge it is always good to provide all the documentation before immigration officer makes up his mind and send a letter stating that he is not satisfied with whatever have been provided because there was no update for the relationship since then. Most probably it may back fire and delay the case for longer time. as a matter of fact the immigration would like to know more and more proof of the marriage since the time of nikkah or rukhsati whatever the case is.So it would show the marriage is legit and there is constant communication between the married couple.
Now for example if you don't provide all those proofs then immigration officer may become doutful and in some cases may ask for interview to be held or ask for all the proof you have depends on the officer (whatever he feels like)
According to my knowledge you don't want to give any judge a chance to make up his mind against you and then say that you have the proof if it is needed then I will provide it to the judge or wait untill the decision is made againt you.
If david cohen told you that then I am sorry my brother you are mistaken as much as david is mistaken.
At the end I also would like to add the dua that may God/Allah almighty make things easy for all of us. Ameen.

khanb5 said:

B

bestplace4u

khanb5 said:
Salam bestplace4u I file my case in July 2011 through a lawyer David Cohen. and not only me but before me my brother and couple of other family friend applied through him and they all were Nikah only. By having a lawyer I am not saying that i will be faster process all I am saying that it will be a easy journey.
Wsalam well has he recently filed a Nikah only case? (time has changed brother) ,you are right by having a lawyer will be an easy journey for u no doubt, u wont have to go through all the paper work we had to do and hard time we had to face.

Lekin

Picture abhi baqi hai mere dost.
Good luck

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
You are 100% right about all the proof needed and it is up to him to provide them voluntarily or wait for immigration letter to provide those. This is what exactly I wrote earlier that it is always better to provide those things before they ask, or it may delay the case.
As a matter of fact when I filed my application I did not go through rukhsati but I had done that before they would ask me to send them all the proof. Now they have all the pictures of rukhsati and walima as well.

bestplace4u said:
Wsalam well has he recently filed a Nikah only case? (time has changed brother) ,you are right by having a lawyer will be an easy journey for u no doubt, u wont have to go through all the paper work we had to do and hard time we had to face.

Lekin

Good luck

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:

Lekin

Good luck
Tried explaining him several times. He is still living in the 2008/2009 dream 'Its like bhens ke aage been bajana' . Oh well We all wish you good luck and hope that it goes smooth for you.

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Tried explaining him several times. He is still living in the 2008/2009 dream 'Its like bhens ke aage been bajana' . Oh will We all wish you good luck and hope that it goes smooth for you.
lol don't worry like i always say everyone is immigration expert here, CHC-ISB ache achon ko seedhe raaste pe le aati hai :D

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
My brothers, bestplace4u & Wes786 : Like they say! Some people learn the hardway. But we still want to make dua for him. May Allah make things easy for him.