+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
jaani but hum logon ko tou 12 months se ziada hogaye hain :p itna dil jalta hai jab pata chalta hai hamare baad walon ko ppr mil gaya aur ham hain interview ki line main
Bus yaar kya kare. Mere AOR ko tu tu aj (25th) ko 12 month pore kr k oss se oper b half ho gya. Today my AOR marked 18 months.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
They have started to send out rePCC and IMM forms request to OCt 2010 files now, so expect something soon.
Dear brother wes786, Is that mean there would be more forms to fill out or is it just for remedical and probably another police clearance certificate. If there are more forms to fill out what kind of more information do they need besides what we have already provided to chc.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bus yaar kya kare. Mere AOR ko tu tu aj (25th) ko 12 month pore kr k oss se oper b half ho gya. Today my AOR marked 18 months.
May Allah make your case easy and faster for you since you have been waiting for so long.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Dear brother wes786, Is that mean there would be more forms to fill out or is it just for remedical and probably another police clearance certificate. If there are more forms to fill out what kind of more information do they need besides what we have already provided to chc.
Same forms that you initially filled out with updated information. becuase its been a year and they want to know what you have been doing for the past year.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
Same forms that you initially filled out with updated information. becuase its been a year and they want to know what you have been doing for the past year.
Do you mean that now we have fill all those form all over again. Now that would be really annoying, but I guess if we have to do it then what the heck We will. I hope not all the forms.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Do you mean that now we have fill all those form all over again. Now that would be really annoying, but I guess if we have to do it then what the heck We will. I hope not all the forms.
Thats what the initial review is, when your file opens for the 1st time after 9-12 months of transfer from CPC-M they will request you to provide updated:

1) PCC
2) Application for Permanent Residence
3) Background Declaration
4) Additional Family Information
5) Suppelementary Information Form

Then after you provide all the above information, they re-assess and if background checks are done you will receive remedical request if expired, then finally PPR or remedical+PPR in some cases if the background checks are done quicker.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
I would strongly recommend who ever on this forum to take extreme precautions when asking for any detail or info or suggestion regarding your case with other applicant on these forums (Including my self) we have to keep in mind that none of us are professionals frm immigration law filed and I have notice lots of misinformation giving out on this forum. Please feel free to share your experiences with each other and boost up each others moral but PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ASKING ANY PROFESSIONAL QUESTION OR ASKING FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM OTHER APPLICANTS AS THEY ARE IN SAME BOAT AS YOU. each case is individual so its better to seek advise from professionals out there as it may impact your case in negative way if you make one wrong move. Hope it helps and please don't take it to personal level we all are I have no doubt about that we are knowledgeable individuals but we are not professional and have no link with CHC what so ever if someone is saying that CHC start working on your file or you have to go back home for ruksati please make sure you are confirming everything directly through CHC or your consultant before acting on it same goes with applying for spouse visit visa during application process I would recommend to check with CHC for proper info.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I have seen with my own eyes that some of those so called professional making big mistakes. which I have pointed out in the past while the client realized later on that these proffessionals aren't perfect. but on the other hand at least here on the forum there are many people watching and learning from other people mistakes and guiding as they had learnt with their experience. so in my opinion this forum does help alot and in many cases know more than many of those proffessionals because of people going through these problems and pointing them out to others so we can benifit from their experience.
khanb5 said:
I would strongly recommend who ever on this forum to take extreme precautions when asking for any detail or info or suggestion regarding your case with other applicant on these forums (Including my self) we have to keep in mind that none of us are professionals frm immigration law filed and I have notice lots of misinformation giving out on this forum. Please feel free to share your experiences with each other and boost up each others moral but PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ASKING ANY PROFESSIONAL QUESTION OR ASKING FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM OTHER APPLICANTS AS THEY ARE IN SAME BOAT AS YOU. each case is individual so its better to seek advise from professionals out there as it may impact your case in negative way if you make one wrong move. Hope it helps and please don't take it to personal level we all are I have no doubt about that we are knowledgeable individuals but we are not professional and have no link with CHC what so ever if someone is saying that CHC start working on your file or you have to go back home for ruksati please make sure you are confirming everything directly through CHC or your consultant before acting on it same goes with applying for spouse visit visa during application process I would recommend to check with CHC for proper info.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
wes786 said:
Make sure to include as much proof as possible to avoide objection letters. I hope you have done the full wedding and NOT just Nikah only, because people are getting objection letter who have only performed Nikah but no reception. Include proofs like emails, phone call logs, chats, texts, proof of visits, lots of pictures including wedding and honeymoon, wedding inivitation cards, gift receipts, and whatever else you can provide to prove that your relatoinship is genuine and have paitience because you will need it. Its a long trip down the road but have faith and things will go very smoothly for you InshALlah.
Thanks for advise I mailed Application to Mississauga on 08/24/11.

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
aoa, wes bhai, im new in this forum can u plz help me by updatting ur timeline..n did ur wife went for interview also..thnks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
depression said:
aoa, wes bhai, im new in this forum can u plz help me by updatting ur timeline..n did ur wife went for interview also..thnks
Wassalam,

Nope no interview Alhumdolillah. Below is the complete timeline:

01/2010: Application File At CPC-Mississauga
03/2010: AOR received Trom CHC-Islamabad
07/2010: Updated proof on contacts and proof of visit sent Voluntarily
02/2011: RePCC and IMM Forms Request
05/2011: ReMedical Request
08/2011: Passport Request - Passport received with VISA 10days after it was sent.

Hope it helps...

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
thts really great our case was applied in feb 1st..n recvd aor on 17 march since thn waiting

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
depression said:
thts really great our case was applied in feb 1st..n recvd aor on 17 march since thn waiting
February 2010?? Is it a wife case or a husband case? Have you received any sort of request whatsoever from them? Have you emailed them for case status inquiry? Ever ordered CAIPS to see whats happening with the file?

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
oh i think i forgot to written year ..thts is 2011 feb my hubby applied from canada. n we got online aor in 27 june file transfer in 17 march

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sow how long shuld i wait for caips we r also planning to send them updated proofs of calls, tax return slips, credit card supplemntry recips...n others is it fine?