Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
depression said:
oh i think i forgot to written year ..thts is 2011 feb my hubby applied from canada. n we got online aor in 27 june file transfer in 17 march
Hi

You should send the recent proof of contact by end of October this year. Wait for CIAPS till January 2012 or till your initial review is done.

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
thank u danny bhai

S

sahibzada_2010

Anyone know how to write an email to request for file number. I have the UCI and Application number but I want to know my wife file number. I will be sending an email after 2 months to CIC Islamabad to request file number.
I just want to know they way how to write a polite email to request for file number. Thanks.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sahibzada_2010 said:
Anyone know how to write an email to request for file number. I have the UCI and Application number but I want to know my wife file number. I will be sending an email after 2 months to CIC Islamabad to request file number.
I just want to know they way how to write a polite email to request for file number. Thanks.
Check your inbox !

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sahibzada_2010 said:
I did. Nothing appears. Maybe on the way.
Check now .. lol

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Wes: "Congratulation" A big load off your mind. And many thanks for helping everyone!!!! You are a gr8 guy. God bless you.
May Allah shower his richest blessing upon you.

wes786 said:
Wassalam,

Nope no interview Alhumdolillah. Below is the complete timeline:

01/2010: Application File At CPC-Mississauga
03/2010: AOR received Trom CHC-Islamabad
07/2010: Updated proof on contacts and proof of visit sent Voluntarily
02/2011: RePCC and IMM Forms Request
05/2011: ReMedical Request
08/2011: Passport Request - Passport received with VISA 10days after it was sent.

Hope it helps...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Wes: "Congratulation" A big load off your mind. And many thanks for helping everyone!!!! You are a gr8 guy. God bless you.
May Allah shower his richest blessing upon you.
Ameen! Summa ameen!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I received a response from CHC which is slightly different than what I have been adviced in previous email. I am posting here both emails, what to expect now from them and what not to believe, see the highlited text in two emails as I feel in 2nd email responded person doesnt know what he/she is talking about. On one hand saying documents were received on 17th & 22nd and placed on file than on the other hand keep saying send us visit proof, post wedding photo's and other ongoing realtionship proof so what did they place on file on 17th & 22nd "Bag of cements"? Also in one email saying file is in Q for interview you will receive a letter for the date than on 2nd email saying not able to give any timeline.

Aug 2 response:

File number:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Aug 27th Response:

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

Documetns were received from applicant's end on 17 and 22 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file

Regards,

Immigration Section

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Today I received a response from CHC which is slightly different than what I have been adviced in previous email. I am posting here both emails, what to expect now from them and what not to believe, see the highlited text in two emails as I feel in 2nd email responded person doesnt know what he/she is talking about. On one hand saying documents were received on 17th & 22nd and placed on file than on the other hand keep saying send us visit proof, post wedding photo's and other ongoing realtionship proof so what did they place on file on 17th & 22nd "Bag of cements"? Also in one email saying file is in Q for interview you will receive a letter for the date than on 2nd email saying not able to give any timeline.

Aug 2 response:

File number:

Dear Client,

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Aug 27th Response:

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

Documetns were received from applicant's end on 17 and 22 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file

Regards,

Immigration Section
why why why do u email them so much :mad: sabar kar mere bhai thora time reh gaya hai agar ziada pange lo ge kahin tumhare liye hi masla na hojaye

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
why why why do u email them so much :mad: sabar kar mere bhai thora time reh gaya hai agar ziada pange lo ge kahin tumhare liye hi masla na hojaye
Jani bus package ka he confirm kerna tha ke file pr laga dye ya nahi. Ub confirm ho gya ub nahi karta email atleast 2-3 wk k liye. Perhaps ub CAIPS note he straight dekhe ge. Order kiye howe hy.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
This is how the government employees work. They don't even know many times that what they wrote earlier and not reading the meterial but just sending different emails. They get more money working for Gov't but always work less in return. This is the advantage when u work 4 Gov't. ( I spoke to revenue canada two days ago and believe me they did not even look at the documents which I sent them with the cheque and now they say they have the cheque but send the document again)

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Aug 2 response:

File number:

Dear Client,

Regards,

Immigration Section

Aug 27th Response:

File No:

Dear Client,

Regards,

Immigration Section

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Jani bus package ka he confirm kerna tha ke file pr laga dye ya nahi. Ub confirm ho gya ub nahi karta email atleast 2-3 wk k liye. Perhaps ub CAIPS note he straight dekhe ge. Order kiye howe hy.
plz dont email and just thora sa wait kaam hojayega InshaAllah

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
aoa, wes bhai, i want to ask when would b feezeble to send addittional documents to cic.......... as my file transfer on 17march 2011 to isb n applied in 26jan 2011 ngot approval in missisuaga 11march 2011............... im planning to send it end of this october, and also when should i send them pcc in march 2012 or aprail 2012 would do u say plz give openion on this.