+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

B

bestplace4u

iftikhar505 said:
My brothers, bestplace4u & Wes786 : Like they say! Some people learn the hardway. But we still want to make dua for him. May Allah make things easy for him.
Ameen Allahsab k liye accha kare aur sab ko jald visa mil jaye.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
wes786 sir g apko kisne kaha hai samjhane k liay??? however thanks for making dua. Mein koi bhi baat facts ko samne rakh kar aur reasearch kare begair nahin kehta again sab ka apna experience hai sab ko right hai woh share karen usko accept karna ya na karna alag baat hai. So I do respect your experience and value it but bro I have seen other practical examples too in my surrounding and when I share anything its base on those actual facts.
wes786 said:
Tried explaining him several times. He is still living in the 2008/2009 dream 'Its like bhens ke aage been bajana' . Oh will We all wish you good luck and hope that it goes smooth for you.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
iftikhar bhai and bestplace4u basic point yeh hai k akhir mein sab k kaam banade Allah abb chahey david k tareekay se hon ya apke apne as long as it works for us. Iftikhar bhai you are 100% right that inorder to show that your marriage is genuine its good to provide poof of on ongoing communication even David does not deny that fact but the way he works is that he work on your case at least for 3 months before even submitting it and the reason he does that so that he can gather all those proof and at the same time he advise the client to keep all the communication proof handy even after your file is submitted but the only thing is that he does not advice client to provide any proof until CHC request for it. abhi tak mere atleast 8 family members ne spousal visa k liay david k through apply kara hai uska faida yeh hota hai k woh shuroo mein hi apka case itna strong kardeta hai k baad mein apko proof koi zaroorat hi nahin parti.
iftikhar505 said:
My brothers, bestplace4u & Wes786 : Like they say! Some people learn the hardway. But we still want to make dua for him. May Allah make things easy for him.

B

bestplace4u

khanb5 said:
iftikhar bhai and bestplace4u basic point yeh hai k akhir mein sab k kaam banade Allah abb chahey david k tareekay se hon ya apke apne as long as it works for us. Iftikhar bhai you are 100% right that inorder to show that your marriage is genuine its good to provide poof of on ongoing communication even David does not deny that fact but the way he works is that he work on your case at least for 3 months before even submitting it and the reason he does that so that he can gather all those proof and at the same time he advise the client to keep all the communication proof handy even after your file is submitted but the only thing is that he does not advice client to provide any proof until CHC request for it. abhi tak mere atleast 8 family members ne spousal visa k liay david k through apply kara hai uska faida yeh hota hai k woh shuroo mein hi apka case itna strong kardeta hai k baad mein apko proof koi zaroorat hi nahin parti.
Theek hai next time koi bhi jaan ne wala shaadi karega we will tell em to file their cases only with David :D, happy?
Chill out we come on this forum just to share our timelines and experience. And we also agree with your point that u took the perfect step by selecting David.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Mere Bhaee, I don't know what kind of professional would take 3 months to file the case unless he has too much work on his hand and has no time to do that. Secondly I don't know why he told you not to send any proof untill asked for it. Believe me I have nothing against your lawyer David cohen but trust me, I had send those proof earlier rather than waiting for their letter.
You may not believe me now but I have been in courts for hundreds of times as I do property management and deal with court matters all the times.
I had also submitted my friends immigration applications in the past as well. I may not be the expert but I don't think you need a lawyer for such a simple application. I had submitted my own application and did not consult anyone. It did not take a week for me to fill out the application except when i needed the papers from my wife to submit. Remember one thing that when you hire a professional he does things little differently so you would think that he is the only one knows what he is doing.
Just like going to the doctor, If you ask him that you have a bad headache he would not prescribe asprin or tylenol but he would write different medication so you would feel that asprin or tylenol would never work. This is called being professional.
Now In real estate terms agreement of purchase and sale contains the clause which says caveat emptor find out what that means then you would know how smart those lawyers are and the same way when you go to the accountant they have term use in their office for gernal and ledger rather than saying the book for income and expense.
So my dear brother Just would like to inform you that don't fall for all what you hear from others. In this forum you get to meet all sorts of people to guide you all along. I hope I did not say anything to heart you but if I did, then I am sorry. May Allah listen to our dua and create some mercy in the hearts of immigration officials for us.

khanb5 said:

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear brother bestplace4u, Once again you are right my brother. I don't know why I started to write my ideas. sorry for that.

bestplace4u said:
Theek hai next time koi bhi jaan ne wala shaadi karega we will tell em to file their cases only with David :D, happy?
Chill out we come on this forum just to share our timelines and experience. And we also agree with your point that u took the perfect step by selecting David.

B

bestplace4u

iftikhar505 said:
Dear brother bestplace4u, Once again you are right my brother. I don't know why I started to write my ideas. sorry for that.
Don't be sorry brother this forum is open for everyone, we all share our ideas :)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear bestplace4u,
Even though it is an open forum but sometime you feel that by writing something may offend someone. But I like your style better.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Khanb, bro you just started the journey so it's good you are excited and mentally confident about your care (I had mirror pictures as you at begging). Wait for 8-9 months by that time you will realize the reality.
Immigration officer as you said read your story like a book but if they read the story without a supporting story photo and find that from page 10 (Nikah) to straight page 13, 2 pages of Rukhsati/Valima are missing, they can ask for anything or can do any act on the file. They look and read all the stories (files) same way thus it doesn't matter whether it filled by an individual him/her self or filled by a lawyer/consultant. If all good everyone will get approved if not than he/she is in hot water and in that situation it's a good opportunity for lawyer/consultants to boost your shaken confidence (Arye fikr nahi nahi ye tu mere hath ka kamal hy) so that a chance of further putting a knife on individual pocket cannot be missed. For now we are all good, please visit the forum on a routine base and please keep us up-to-date and share your thoughts and experience after 9 months of your AOR date. At the end I would say Law is Law and it complies equally whether it's an individual or a lawyer/consultant.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear Brother ONE 2 KA 4,
This is what I have been trying to explain to our khan brother but he had been too excited about going through a lawyer. But I hope it is not too late for him to learn. We wish him lots of luck.
As i know that you had to go through this experience and who would know better than you.
Thanks for backing me up. At the end we are just trying to help each other. This is the whole idea of this forum.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khanb, bro you just started the journey so it's good you are excited and mentally confident about your care (I had mirror pictures as you at begging). Wait for 8-9 months by that time you will realize the reality.
Immigration officer as you said read your story like a book but if they read the story without a supporting story photo and find that from page 10 (Nikah) to straight page 13, 2 pages of Rukhsati/Valima are missing, they can ask for anything or can do any act on the file. They look and read all the stories (files) same way thus it doesn't matter whether it filled by an individual him/her self or filled by a lawyer/consultant. If all good everyone will get approved if not than he/she is in hot water and in that situation it's a good opportunity for lawyer/consultants to boost your shaken confidence (Arye fikr nahi nahi ye tu mere hath ka kamal hy) so that a chance of further putting a knife on individual pocket cannot be missed. For now we are all good, please visit the forum on a routine base and please keep us up-to-date and share your thoughts and experience after 9 months of your AOR date. At the end I would say Law is Law and it complies equally whether it's an individual or a lawyer/consultant.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
LOL you gave up too...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bestplace4u, one 2 ka 4 and iftikhar bhai thank you soooooo much for such a professional response and trust me I truly understand your point and appreciate all the feedback. The way you all communicated with me show me clearly that you have manners and professionals in your own fields in practical life. lakin yaar sorry to say kuch log yahan per aisay act kartay hain jaisay zabardasti k champion ban rahey hon. khair Inshallah sab k kaam ho jayenge. abb app sab se ek question hai immigration se hat kar woh yeh k Karachi mein shadi ki cost kinti hai these days like ruksati mehndi walima and all??? in CAD currency any idea?? :p

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
sallam guys....i just wanted to know if any one from oct 2010 cases have received any thing like remedical or something.
1 more thing is that i have some more proofs of my wife visit as well as the emails and calls.my file recieved in ISB in
oct so do u think this is the rite time to send more proofs or should i wait.....my lawyer said its a good idea just wana make sure...
please advice...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mrkkhan said:
sallam guys....i just wanted to know if any one from oct 2010 cases have received any thing like remedical or something.
1 more thing is that i have some more proofs of my wife visit as well as the emails and calls.my file recieved in ISB in
oct so do u think this is the rite time to send more proofs or should i wait.....my lawyer said its a good idea just wana make sure...
please advice...
Yep definately do so, because when they open your file and it has more proof of your relationship it will be easier for them to make a positive decision on your paper screening (initial review).