Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Mr One 2 ka 4, Yaar aap waqaee mein itne ache insaan ho agar immigration waloon ko pata chalay to wo shayad apna he canadian passport aap ki mrs ko post kar detay magar un ko kon sumjayay. Allah un ko samajh day. Ameen.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ha yaar Iftikhar bhai. Every thing is ok and completed on my file except Rukhsati proof and they are holding file because of that. Since I have submitted Rukhsati proof last month which they confirmed they open the material on Aug 17th and 22nd and placed on file, so its just a matter of reviewing/assessing and issueing a VISA atleast for now. Re-medical is valid until October 30 (2 months from now) it would be nice if they can review before that and make a + decesion otherwise re-medical ke chakir mey 3 month or nikal dene inho ne.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
iftikhar505 said:
I am glad to be on this forum to kill the time and I think it is best that we joke around. oterwise immigration people take so long to issue the visa we don't know who to talk to and usually people don't like to hear other people problem except the one they are going through the same type of problem.
Haan you are right. The more you think about the whole thing, the more stressful it is. And stressed out hone se toh visa aaney wala hai nahi jaldi...So the wise thing to do is to make the best out of the situation by having fun & making friends while you are at it ;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Mr One 2 ka 4, Yaar aap waqaee mein itne ache insaan ho agar immigration waloon ko pata chalay to wo shayad apna he canadian passport aap ki mrs ko post kar detay magar un ko kon sumjayay. Allah un ko samajh day. Ameen.
Haha Thanks for kind words. Yaar PPR issue kr de passport mey khud he arrange kr lo ga. Today address phr disappeard ho gya hy ecase per. Last 2 time on Aug 17th & 22nd when it was disappeard I found later on that they open and pleaced my documnets on file on those two days. May be this time file pulled out to review the docments.

ramySehar

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Niagra Falls
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Request
Dec-2012 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
khanb5 said:
iftikhar505 if you have seen big professional ppl making mistakes then name those individuals here so that other forum members are aware of it but as far as the professional who's forum you are using right now (David Cohen) he is a real professional and its been proven a lot of times. Secondly for applicant those are asking that if they should send more proof right now in the middle of their application or not then please don't until and unless CHC request you for this. Remember that visa officer read your file as a story book and they wont ask you for any other proof or documentation until unless there is a problem in continuity of your application. This concept is completely wrong that if you voluntarily provide CHC additional proof or visit back home to visit your wife/husband so that CHC can process your case faster infarct it can be a negative impact on your file and might ended up creating more complication in your case if you are providing CHC any info that they haven't asked for once your file is there for initial review. So once again pleaseeeeeeeeeee make sure you are seeking advice from professional regarding your case. Allah se dua hai k Ramadan ki rehmat se hum sab k kaam banade (Ameen)
I agree with you Khanb5, I would not bother them to enquire application status etc.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
There may be a possibility that now they would be sending the ppr Inshaallah, So hope for the best.
Don't feel sad on eid time meray yaar.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha Thanks for kind words. Yaar PPR issue kr de passport mey khud he arrange kr lo ga. Today address phr disappeard ho gya hy ecase per. Last 2 time on Aug 17th & 22nd when it was disappeard I found later on that they open and pleaced my documnets on file on those two days. May be this time file pulled out to review the docments.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Yes we have to have a positive attitude towards life and not worrying too much about immigration or it will not only ruin our Eid but day to day life as well.
Like you said it would not help in getting the visa any earlier so why go through the stress. we should rather avoid it by keeping ourself busy in good talks and help each other.

shamsia said:
Haan you are right. The more you think about the whole thing, the more stressful it is. And stressed out hone se toh visa aaney wala hai nahi jaldi...So the wise thing to do is to make the best out of the situation by having fun & making friends while you are at it ;D

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I agree 2

ramySehar said:
I agree with you Khanb5, I would not bother them to enquire application status etc.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Yes we have to have a positive attitude towards life and not worrying too much about immigration or it will not only ruin our Eid but day to day life as well.
Like you said it would not help in getting the visa any earlier so why go through the stress. we should rather avoid it by keeping ourself busy in good talks and help each other.
It is indeed very hard to get through these tough times without keeping yourself busy in something else...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
It is indeed very hard to get through these tough times without keeping yourself busy in something else...
Yep, Im learning french to keep myself busy ;D And, besides, I cherish this time with my mother & my family. I will leave when the time comes :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EID MUBARAK to Iftikhar - Wes- DodgeCharger bhai and to all my fellow forum friends/brothers/sisters, here in Canada - in Pk- in India and all over the world

Jab EID ka chaand nazir aya sub ne koshi manai
Hum ne chaand dekha tu sub ke PPR ki DUA ki

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
EID MUBARAK to Iftikhar - Wes- DodgeCharger bhai and to all my fellow forum friends/brothers/sisters, here in Canada - in Pk- in India and all over the world

Allah (swt) aap ki dua qubool farmayein. Ameen!
Eid Mubarak to everyone over here! :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Eid Mubarak to you as well bro, and everyone else around the world...

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
Thanks alot for your replys Wes786 and iftikhar505.
as soon as i will recieve anything will let u all know inshah Allah..remember in your prayers

SS248

Aug 30, 2011
I WANT tO ASK here one thing that if the case is in process and withdrawn by sponser during the process and soon after sending withdrawl mail to embassy than the sponser said that she send another documents of not withdrawing she send documents to embassy in written and email that not to withdraw the case as everything is again alright between husband n wife , so ist affect the ongoing case ,will the case withdrawn by embassy or embassy extend the time period of the case more or give any objection ? as this happened with one of my cousin as his sponser wife said to him that she submitted again the written letter of not withdrawing the case after once she send email for withdrawl,and said to him that case will not restart from initial ,the case will go normal and the time which spended before withdrawl will also be counted in the process time ,,because she submitted that she is not withdrawing the case because now all the things are going fine between husband and wife. so the case not withdrawn and go on its normal process but after all this my cousin is not getting any reply from embassy of his emails which he send to embassy about the status of the process so he is worried about all this that as he dont know where is his case stands , please help out u all in finding the way through which he can find out from embassy about the recent status of his case, his case status is also not online as the website showing that we recieve instructions to remove the personal information from website. and do any one know about these type of case that thay remain in normal process and do embassy accept the not withdrawn letter after once the withdrawl letter given or these case started from initial by submitting the new application?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Once the case is withdrawn by the sponsor there is no way it could be reinstated, and there is no appeal for that either. So just think it is history now. This is the law.

SS248 said:
I WANT tO ASK here one thing that if the case is in process and withdrawn by sponser during the process and soon after sending withdrawl mail to embassy than the sponser said that she send another documents of not withdrawing she send documents to embassy in written and email that not to withdraw the case as everything is again alright between husband n wife , so ist affect the ongoing case ,will the case withdrawn by embassy or embassy extend the time period of the case more or give any objection ? as this happened with one of my cousin as his sponser wife said to him that she submitted again the written letter of not withdrawing the case after once she send email for withdrawl,and said to him that case will not restart from initial ,the case will go normal and the time which spended before withdrawl will also be counted in the process time ,,because she submitted that she is not withdrawing the case because now all the things are going fine between husband and wife. so the case not withdrawn and go on its normal process but after all this my cousin is not getting any reply from embassy of his emails which he send to embassy about the status of the process so he is worried about all this that as he dont know where is his case stands , please help out u all in finding the way through which he can find out from embassy about the recent status of his case, his case status is also not online as the website showing that we recieve instructions to remove the personal information from website. and do any one know about these type of case that thay remain in normal process and do embassy accept the not withdrawn letter after once the withdrawl letter given or these case started from initial by submitting the new application?