Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Mrkkhan, As wes786 said that you should submit those papers before hand and I believe your lawyer also said the same thing. (Except mrkhan khanb5 lawyer david cohen adviced him to wait untill they ask for it)
But our advice is please make sure you send all the proof and not to wait for those people to ask you for it. I have sent mine yesterday and I did send them twice before.
My timeline is just like yours Oct 2010. But have not received any letter from them yet. If you receive the letter please post it on the forum so at least everyone know that which month they are dealing at this moment. and many thanx for participating which makes everyone think that he or she is not alone. besides we pray for each other. May Allah help us and send his mercy upon us sooner.

Mrkkhan said:
sallam guys....i just wanted to know if any one from oct 2010 cases have received any thing like remedical or something.
1 more thing is that i have some more proofs of my wife visit as well as the emails and calls.my file recieved in ISB in
oct so do u think this is the rite time to send more proofs or should i wait.....my lawyer said its a good idea just wana make sure...
please advice...

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Mr Khanb5, Thanx for your nice input. But if you don't like anyone's response please just don't let it bother you and please have a positive attitude because we are only here to help each other and only seek reward from God / Allah almighty and I am sure that he will help us in return.
Now your question about how much will it cost to marry someone from Karachi ? This is the most difficult question for us to determine the type of how extravagant the wedding ceremony would be and where would that be held if inside a banquette /marriage hall or hotel or would it be in someone's house or park and if you would buy some gold jewelry or not and what type of wedding clothes and same thing goes with walima function as well. So my brother there is no easy answer for that According to my knowledge Cut your coat according to your cloth. Or don't go overboard for these things which may result in hardship later on.

khanb5 said:
bestplace4u, one 2 ka 4 and iftikhar bhai thank you soooooo much for such a professional response and trust me I truly understand your point and appreciate all the feedback. The way you all communicated with me show me clearly that you have manners and professionals in your own fields in practical life. lakin yaar sorry to say kuch log yahan per aisay act kartay hain jaisay zabardasti k champion ban rahey hon. khair Inshallah sab k kaam ho jayenge. abb app sab se ek question hai immigration se hat kar woh yeh k Karachi mein shadi ki cost kinti hai these days like ruksati mehndi walima and all??? in CAD currency any idea?? :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Mrkkhan, As wes786 said that you should submit those papers before hand and I believe your lawyer also said the same thing. (Except mrkhan khanb5 lawyer david cohen adviced him to wait untill they ask for it)
But our advice is please make sure you send all the proof and not to wait for those people to ask you for it. I have sent mine yesterday and I did send them twice before.
My timeline is just like yours Oct 2010. But have not received any letter from them yet. If you receive the letter please post it on the forum so at least everyone know that which month they are dealing at this moment. and many thanx for participating which makes everyone think that he or she is not alone. besides we pray for each other. May Allah help us and send his mercy upon us sooner.
Currently it is Sept/Oct AORs in queue. Some October AORs have started to receive RePCC and IMM forms request so expect something for you soon as well.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monday is here with short week due to EID vacations. Lets pray they should issue many many PPR in EID celebration before they go on holidays and out of many PPR one should be mine :) "Kehne mey kya harj hy"

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Mr One 2 ka 4, as you are aware that wes786 already has his mission accomplished, but he is being so nice to help others.
I wish you lots of lots of luck for this week. Hope it brings you some good news.
Inshaallah everyone will get through this time and our patience would be rewarded one day.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Monday is here with short week due to EID vacations. Lets pray they should issue many many PPR in EID celebration before they go on holidays and out of many PPR one should be mine :) "Kehne mey kya harj hy"

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ameen!

H

humpakwatan

bestplace4u said:
Theek hai next time koi bhi jaan ne wala shaadi karega we will tell em to file their cases only with David :D, happy?
Chill out we come on this forum just to share our timelines and experience. And we also agree with your point that u took the perfect step by selecting David.

That response made me chuckle bestplace4u! LOL

I personally think that unless its a complicated case there is no need to involve a lawyer. But if it is already a complicated case involving inadmissibility due to criminality and other issues like that then it is best to be safe and avoid any more mistakes and just hire a good immigration lawyer(NOT consultant).

At that point you need to be careful filling up the papers and avoid getting a into further trouble like misrepresentation due to lack of knowledge and getting banned for 2 years or getting delayed way past the processing times when the immigration lawyer can handle it better and advise you on what to do first (apply for ARC, Rehabilitation) before you file to not get denied or delayed or have a better chance of filing an appeal.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Mr One 2 ka 4, as you are aware that wes786 already has his mission accomplished, but he is being so nice to help others.
I wish you lots of lots of luck for this week. Hope it brings you some good news.
Inshaallah everyone will get through this time and our patience would be rewarded one day.
Ha yaar Iftikhar bhai. Every thing is ok and completed on my file except Rukhsati proof and they are holding file because of that. Since I have submitted Rukhsati proof last month which they confirmed they open the material on Aug 17th and 22nd and placed on file, so its just a matter of reviewing/assessing and issueing a VISA atleast for now. Re-medical is valid until October 30 (2 months from now) it would be nice if they can review before that and make a + decesion otherwise re-medical ke chakir mey 3 month or nikal dene inho ne.

B

bestplace4u

humpakwatan said:
That response made me chuckle bestplace4u! LOL

I personally think that unless its a complicated case there is no need to involve a lawyer. But if it is already a complicated case involving inadmissibility due to criminality and other issues like that then it is best to be safe and avoid any more mistakes and just hire a good immigration lawyer(NOT consultant).

At that point you need to be careful filling up the papers and avoid getting a into further trouble like misrepresentation due to lack of knowledge and getting banned for 2 years or getting delayed way past the processing times when the immigration lawyer can handle it better and advise you on what to do first (apply for ARC, Rehabilitation) before you file to not get denied or delayed or have a better chance of filing an appeal.
;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ha yaar Iftikhar bhai. Every thing is ok and completed on my file except Rukhsati proof and they are holding file because of that. Since I have submitted Rukhsati proof last month which they confirmed they open the material on Aug 17th and 22nd and placed on file, so its just a matter of reviewing/assessing and issueing a VISA atleast for now. Re-medical is valid until October 30 (2 months from now) it would be nice if they can review before that and make a + decesion otherwise re-medical ke chakir mey 3 month or nikal dene inho ne.
Lets stay positive and hope for the best, and InshAllah things will work out for the both of you and bestplace4u...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
bestplace4u said:
lol don't worry like i always say everyone is immigration expert here, CHC-ISB ache achon ko seedhe raaste pe le aati hai :D
Haha! LOL!! ;D

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Don't worry like i always say everyone is immigration expert here, CHC-ISB ache achon ko seedhe raaste pe le aati hai
I love that remark from bestplace4u too. LOL

shamsia said:
Haha! LOL!! ;D

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I don't want to offend anyone but Shamsia here is an other one from bestplace4u"Theek hai next time koi bhi jaan ne wala shaadi karega we will tell em to file their cases only with David , ;D happy?

shamsia said:
Haha! LOL!! ;D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
iftikhar505 said:
I don't want to offend anyone but Shamsia here is an other one from bestplace4u"Theek hai next time koi bhi jaan ne wala shaadi karega we will tell em to file their cases only with David , ;D happy?
Hahaha lol!! How did I miss this one? I know I dont intend to offend anyone either, but I totally appreciate bestplace4u's sense of humour!! Thanks iftikhar505 and bestplace4u ;D

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I am glad to be on this forum to kill the time and I think it is best that we joke around. oterwise immigration people take so long to issue the visa we don't know who to talk to and usually people don't like to hear other people problem except the one they are going through the same type of problem.

shamsia said:
Hahaha lol!! How did I miss this one? I know I dont intend to offend anyone either, but I totally appreciate bestplace4u's sense of humour!! Thanks iftikhar505 and bestplace4u ;D