+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
They have been talking about it for a while but haven't implemented the rule yet. Who know when they will start that process ::)

philantropist said:
hello everyone,

i have come to through a website that according to new Canadian law, a partner coming from outside has to stay with his/her partner for 2 years, to prove the genuineness of relationship.

"The Canadian government has proposed a new rule which would require a person coming to stay in Canada with their partner to stay in the relationship for two years before being granted permanent residence.The stricter requirement is an attempt by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to crack down on fraudulent marriages.
Under the new proposal, a spouse or partner from overseas who has been in a relationship with their Canadian partner for less than two years would only be granted conditional permanent residence.
If the overseas partner failed to stay in the relationship, or it can be shown that it is not a genuine relationship, conditional permanent residence could be revoked.
The United States, Britain and Australia already have similar laws in place.
The Canadian government has also proposed to introduce a "sponsorship bar". This would prevent those who gained entry to Canada themselves as sponsored partners and spouses from sponsoring a new partner for five years."

Alright, Canadian government do anything to crack down the fraud cases...but pls. the genuine couples should not be affected anyway...!!!!!!!

Pls give all of us even temporary....we'll be happy...our intentions are to live with our partners....as we are not like Canadians who take marriage as a joke....... ::)

It is the violation of human rights not to allow a spouse..[a real spouse] to meet, or delay the process of visa for 12 to 24 months...

the pace of increasing spousal time for Pakistanis seems to exceed ..i feel it will increase more to 10 years or more years.....50 years....

will it be justifi

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
It is shame that the canadian gov't is penelizing everyone by keeping the couple far a part and not issueing even the visitor visa for the spouse.
All those people who are fraudulent they come to canada and some of them don't even join their spouse and go some where else and later on sponsor someone else and while their own sponsor is on the hook for them for three years for the support. That is like pelelizing your own citizen on behalf of the criminal.
I think they learn this law from their belief of christianity that " Jesus christ (pbuh) a good man was sacrificed by putting him on the cross for all the bad people so it would wipe out the sin for all the criminals/sinners.
I hope Canadian Government should do something about these stupid laws what they had made, and not just to prove their point that they are doing the same thing what ever their belief is according to christianity.

philantropist said:
hello everyone,

i have come to through a website that according to new Canadian law, a partner coming from outside has to stay with his/her partner for 2 years, to prove the genuineness of relationship.

"The Canadian government has proposed a new rule which would require a person coming to stay in Canada with their partner to stay in the relationship for two years before being granted permanent residence.The stricter requirement is an attempt by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to crack down on fraudulent marriages.
Under the new proposal, a spouse or partner from overseas who has been in a relationship with their Canadian partner for less than two years would only be granted conditional permanent residence.
If the overseas partner failed to stay in the relationship, or it can be shown that it is not a genuine relationship, conditional permanent residence could be revoked.
The United States, Britain and Australia already have similar laws in place.
The Canadian government has also proposed to introduce a "sponsorship bar". This would prevent those who gained entry to Canada themselves as sponsored partners and spouses from sponsoring a new partner for five years."

Alright, Canadian government do anything to crack down the fraud cases...but pls. the genuine couples should not be affected anyway...!!!!!!!

Pls give all of us even temporary....we'll be happy...our intentions are to live with our partners....as we are not like Canadians who take marriage as a joke....... ::)

It is the violation of human rights not to allow a spouse..[a real spouse] to meet, or delay the process of visa for 12 to 24 months...

the pace of increasing spousal time for Pakistanis seems to exceed ..i feel it will increase more to 10 years or more years.....50 years....

will it be justifi

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I kept calling 1-888-242-2100 immigration dep't but their lines are busy. first you have to dial different number to get to the right department and then it says their line are busy at this time and even though it says least busy days are thursday and friday but I don't know if I will be able to get through today or may be tomorrow which would be friday. But I will keep trying Inshaallah.

SS248 said:
Thankyou so much Dear iftikhar505, and please do let me know abt that if sponser will get letter from Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada for making the process on its normal and for making interview so will it work or not, and ist true or not that can sponser get such letter ??
and the sponser also said that sponser donot know about the status after withdrawl and undo of the withdrawl as embassy didnt tell anything to sponser after that so thats y sponser gone through the Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada and the minister of state of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs)got email from embassy that the case is still in process and will call for interview soon, unfortunately date of interview not decided yet. so ist right true thing said by the sponser or not??ist possible that minister of state of foreign affairs get email from embassy that case is in normal process and sponser dont get any mails personally from embassy even though sponser contact with emabssy personally.??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
It is shame that the canadian gov't is penelizing everyone by keeping the couple far a part and not issueing even the visitor visa for the spouse.
All those people who are fraudulent they come to canada and some of them don't even join their spouse and go some where else and later on sponsor someone else and while their own sponsor is on the hook for them for three years for the support. That is like pelelizing your own citizen on behalf of the criminal.
I think they learn this law from their belief of christianity that " Jesus christ (pbuh) a good man was sacrificed by putting him on the cross for all the bad people so it would wipe out the sin for all the criminals/sinners.
I hope Canadian Government should do something about these stupid laws what they had made, and not just to prove their point that they are doing the same thing what ever their belief is according to christianity.
Agree with Iftikhar. Look in other countries they issue a temporary visa after completing necessary paper work and then later on assess the relation and issue the status. Regardless of what at least they recognise their citizens respect, rights and value the newly wedd couple. Still we call ourselves member of G8 for what? We respect young couple to work long and extra hours to contribute into economy and tax system but when it’s come to recognize the value of young couple from wedding/sponsorship point of view they are rated ZERO.

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Agree with Iftikhar. Look in other countries they issue a temporary visa after completing necessary paper work and then later on assess the relation and issue the status. Regardless of what at least they recognise their citizens respect, rights and value the newly wedd couple. Still we call ourselves member of G8 for what? We respect young couple to work long and extra hours to contribute into economy and tax system but when it's come to recognize the value of young couple from wedding/sponsorship point of view they are rated ZERO.
dear fellows

what we should do now? Should we apply for visit visa for our spouses.... :-X :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
philantropist said:
dear fellows

what we should do now? Should we apply for visit visa for our spouses.... :-X :(
90% chances are that it wil be rejected but it is worth a try...

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
i have come to know from canadavisa.com website that,

"Track your application through to Canada Immigration Visa issuance

Canadian Immigration Visa Offices are required to meet service standards, which can vary during the course of your application process. Our proprietary "track-it" system alerts us if ever the Canadian Immigration Visa Office is not meeting its service standards with respect to the processing of your application. We will send immediate notification so that your application is put back on track. This avoids unnecessary delays in the processing of your application."

please mujay batain kiya ye log theek keh rae hain????i mean if its true..tu phir hum saaray is forum par aa kar kiyo ro rae hain.... :mad:

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear One 2 ka 4,
You see the real problem is that our Stupid Gov't don't do anything about the people who come here fraudulently with fake marriages but wellcome them & won't penalize those criminals, and Rather penelize their own citizens by keeping them on the hook for 3 years of support. What a stupid law that is. I wish they would have some sensible people making laws.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Agree with Iftikhar. Look in other countries they issue a temporary visa after completing necessary paper work and then later on assess the relation and issue the status. Regardless of what at least they recognise their citizens respect, rights and value the newly wedd couple. Still we call ourselves member of G8 for what? We respect young couple to work long and extra hours to contribute into economy and tax system but when it's come to recognize the value of young couple from wedding/sponsorship point of view they are rated ZERO.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Finally I was able to talk to a representitive from immigration and citizenship canada and here is the answer about your application which had been withdrawn.
She said that once the application is withdrawn. there is no appeal for that not even by sponsor. So this case is doomed.
The only time there is appeal allowed is if the case is rejected by the embassy. Sorry but this is the answer for you as I had mentioned earlier.

SS248 said:
I WANT tO ASK here one thing that if the case is in process and withdrawn by sponser during the process and soon after sending withdrawl mail to embassy than the sponser said that she send another documents of not withdrawing she send documents to embassy in written and email that not to withdraw the case as everything is again alright between husband n wife , so ist affect the ongoing case ,will the case withdrawn by embassy or embassy extend the time period of the case more or give any objection ? as this happened with one of my cousin as his sponser wife said to him that she submitted again the written letter of not withdrawing the case after once she send email for withdrawl,and said to him that case will not restart from initial ,the case will go normal and the time which spended before withdrawl will also be counted in the process time ,,because she submitted that she is not withdrawing the case because now all the things are going fine between husband and wife. so the case not withdrawn and go on its normal process but after all this my cousin is not getting any reply from embassy of his emails which he send to embassy about the status of the process so he is worried about all this that as he dont know where is his case stands , please help out u all in finding the way through which he can find out from embassy about the recent status of his case, his case status is also not online as the website showing that we recieve instructions to remove the personal information from website. and do any one know about these type of case that thay remain in normal process and do embassy accept the not withdrawn letter after once the withdrawl letter given or these case started from initial by submitting the new application?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Dear One 2 ka 4,
You see the real problem is that our Stupid Gov't don't do anything about the people who come here fraudulently with fake marriages but wellcome them & won't penalize those criminals, and Rather penelize their own citizens by keeping them on the hook for 3 years of support. What a stupid law that is. I wish they would have some sensible people making laws.
It would have been far better if all the spouses would have been loaded into a ship and landed at BC sea port. A save of 2 yr torture,re-med, re-pcc and to keep refilling IMM forms.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Track it system only triggers a notification to your email so you don't have to go check your ecas every week if there were any updates. In our cases it changes from 'in process' to 'decision made' in 20 - 24 months, so its pretty useless for us.

philantropist said:
i have come to know from canadavisa.com website that,

"Track your application through to Canada Immigration Visa issuance

Canadian Immigration Visa Offices are required to meet service standards, which can vary during the course of your application process. Our proprietary "track-it" system alerts us if ever the Canadian Immigration Visa Office is not meeting its service standards with respect to the processing of your application. We will send immediate notification so that your application is put back on track. This avoids unnecessary delays in the processing of your application."

please mujay batain kiya ye log theek keh rae hain????i mean if its true..tu phir hum saaray is forum par aa kar kiyo ro rae hain.... :mad:

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear ONE 2 KA 4,
I know it is quite frustrating to see How our Gov't is helping the criminas who come to canada with fraud, while punishing their own Law obiding tax paying citizens.
I hope next time around we have some sensible people working for the country which would protect their own citizens and not the criminals.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
It would have been far better if all the spouses would have been loaded into a ship and landed at BC sea port. A save of 2 yr torture,re-med, re-pcc and to keep refilling IMM forms.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Why not we all go to supreme court of Canada and appeal there to force immigration minster artless he issue visit visa to our spouse to come here because as a Canadian citizen our families have right to leave together that’s what our constitution say.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I have read in this forum earlier that there are couple of people from Pak who had file suit against the Gov't but I wish I can join them and support them all the way only if I can find out somehow.

Ezee said:
Why not we all go to supreme court of Canada and appeal there to force immigration minster artless he issue visit visa to our spouse to come here because as a Canadian citizen our families have right to leave together that's what our constitution say.