Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
iftikhar505 said:
The person who should have been looking for that girl is the husband who had been waiting for his wife and he could have received this one for a bonus as she came to canada on his wife's visa. And could have kept her until the real one arrives.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!! Hilarious!! I remember someone mentioning the other day that the VO should provide temporary spouses. Glad to see them taking steps in that direction :p

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I am the one who had been mentioning about Gov't should provide us the temporary spouse untill they issue the visa to the real one. And then someone ask me that I have 3 children too so I told him that Gov't can provide him one with three children or 3 temporary wives with one child each what ever is available or according to the man's choice since there are so many single mothers are around. (Just kidding)

The real issue is that this Gov't should understand that we are going through mild depression & anxiety and it is hard to concentrate on the job when ever loved one are worried back home because of day to day problem in our country.

shamsia said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!! Hilarious!! I remember someone mentioning the other day that the VO should provide temporary spouses. Glad to see them taking steps in that direction :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
iftikhar505 said:
I am the one who had been mentioning about Gov't should provide us the temporary spouse untill they issue the visa to the real one. And then someone ask me that I have 3 children too so I told him that Gov't can provide him one with three children or 3 temporary wives with one child each what ever is available or according to the man's choice since there are so many single mothers are around. (Just kidding)

The real issue is that this Gov't should understand that we are going through mild depression & anxiety and it is hard to concentrate on the job when ever loved one are worried back home because of day to day problem in our country.
Do you know if the temporary resident applications would replace the Permanent resident applications in the future or if it would replace the ones being processed now? I would be really pissed if I wait for 16 months for permanent residence application to be processed and when my spouse comes here gets temporary residence for 2 years then get permanenet residence and have to wait 6 years to get her citizenship. :mad:

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
hello everyone,

if the PR of a spouse is in process, can he/she apply for student visa??

Kindly suggest...:)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
philantropist said:
hello everyone,

if the PR of a spouse is in process, can he/she apply for student visa??

Kindly suggest...:)
Yes she can definitely apply for a student visa :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
iftikhar505 said:

Oh yes! I remember now :) Hehehe, that should be fun ;D

But on a serious note, they will never buy the argument of what we are going through. The Govt's stance & also of the majority of the canadians is that you got into this immigration process with your eyes wide open. The timelines are up there for all to see & you knew what you were getting into, so you might as well put up with it. Which makes me think that all that is wanted are immigrants who can work their asses off, pay huge amounts of taxes & contribute to the economy. And besides, they think they are doing us a huge favour anyway because our countries are messed up. :mad:

Im definitely going to do what SRK did in 'Swades' one day!! ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
Oh yes! I remember now :) Hehehe, that should be fun ;D

But on a serious note, they will never buy the argument of what we are going through. The Govt's stance & also of the majority of the canadians is that you got into this immigration process with your eyes wide open. The timelines are up there for all to see & you knew what you were getting into, so you might as well put up with it. Which makes me think that all that is wanted are immigrants who can work their asses off, pay huge amounts of taxes & contribute to the economy. And besides, they think they are doing us a huge favour anyway because our countries are messed up. :mad:

Im definitely going to do what SRK did in 'Swades' one day!! ;D
LOL at SRK in Swades..

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
guys...

labour day is on 5th september in Canada...will CHC islamabad working.... :-X

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
philantropist said:
guys...

labour day is on 5th september in Canada...will CHC islamabad working.... :-X
Here is the office closure dates for CIC-Islamabad:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
wes786 said:
Here is the office closure dates for CIC-Islamabad:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
thanx bro wes... :)

in this link..only eid holidays are mentioned...31st august and 1st sept..

so it will be working... ::)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
philantropist said:
thanx bro wes... :)

in this link..only eid holidays are mentioned...31st august and 1st sept..

so it will be working... ::)
That's what the website says, noe let's wait and see...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Mrkkhan said:
what is CAIPS?
can anyone explain please...
CAIPS Is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process overseas visa applications at embassies and visa offices around the world. It is used for all visa applications, both for temporary and permanent residence applications. Information is entered in the system from application forms and supporting documentation submitted by applicants for immigrant and visitor visas, returning resident permits and student and employment authorizations.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........