+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Theek hy Jani ap kehte hy tu maan lete hy. Email ke jowab b nahi de rahe 4 emails ho chuki ub tuk.
bhai ziada email karoge tou reply nahi ayega, agar interview hona hai tou i guess december ya january main hoga jahan itna intezaar karlia thora aur karlo InshaAllah sab accha hoga

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Theek hy Jani ap kehte hy tu maan lete hy. Email ke jowab b nahi de rahe 4 emails ho chuki ub tuk.
I suggest you don't email them too much, you just recently emailed them when you found out that they put your file in queue for interview schedule. Have patience and InshAllah you will hear something good!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I suggest you don't email them too much, you just recently emailed them when you found out that they put your file in queue for interview schedule. Have patience and InshAllah you will hear something good!
Wes bro that email response from them was actually right after 2 days of receiving my 1st package and we know for sure that package material was not placed on file and not reviewd either. Than I have another package delivered to them. So the reason I want to have an email update is because by now atleast those two packages material should have been placed on the file as my assumtion is after 4-5 weeks they are opening the mail. Anyhow I have ordered CAIPS already lets wait.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
bhai ziada email karoge tou reply nahi ayega, agar interview hona hai tou i guess december ya january main hoga jahan itna intezaar karlia thora aur karlo InshaAllah sab accha hoga
Arey yaar Jani December January ka na bolo, late ho jaye gi kafi. Re-Medical is going to expire on October 30,2011 tu oss se pehle pehle he kuch hona chahiye.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
hello everyone...

Mississauga office recievied my file on June 23rd, 2011. I got reply back on Augst 23rd that they acepted my sponsorship and sent my file to Islamabad....my wife is Karachi and I am in Toronto. I hired a lawyer he is awsomeeeee.

anyone else from toronto whoes wife/husband is in karachi??

I am really stress and scared after luking at the recent situation in Khi :( :( may Allah protect us all. (Ameen)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
hello everyone...

Mississauga office recievied my file on June 23rd, 2011. I got reply back on Augst 23rd that they acepted my sponsorship and sent my file to Islamabad....my wife is Karachi and I am in Toronto. I hired a lawyer he is awsomeeeee.

anyone else from toronto whoes wife/husband is in karachi??

I am really stress and scared after luking at the recent situation in Khi :( :( may Allah protect us all. (Ameen)
There are lots of people here from Toronto who have applied for their sponsors, you will get to meet them all soon InshAllah. My wife is from Karachi, but am in Alberta :)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
thanks wes786. Toronto ho ya Alberta koi farq nahin bus dua karain k sab ka kaam set ho jaye...(Ameen) waisay agar socha jaye to yeh 24 months ka time sahi hai agar apko udham lavish ruksati karni hai tou...I am using this time saving up for Mehndi, Ruksati and walima

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
thanks wes786. Toronto ho ya Alberta koi farq nahin bus dua karain k sab ka kaam set ho jaye...(Ameen) waisay agar socha jaye to yeh 24 months ka time sahi hai agar apko udham lavish ruksati karni hai tou...I am using this time saving up for Mehndi, Ruksati and walima
Are you aware of the objections people have received in the past with Nikah Only cases? They have had to go back to Pakistan to perform Rukhsati and send more evidence to prove that their marriage is genuine. I hope your lawyer told you that and is preparing you to collect all the supporting documents if comes down to that.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
wes786....I have read here that some of the sponsors have to go back for ruksati and walima but thats because may be they havent provided sufficent evidence or proof at the time of application. Dossri baat yeh k bhai agar woh kehte bhi hain k jaou aur ja kar ruksati karo aur walima karo and then provide us more proof than you should stand up for your rights. App unke naukar lage ho??? THEY TO OBEY OUR COLTURE RULES AND REGULATION WE ARE THE TAX PAYERS WE ARE CANADIAN CITIZEN kisi ka baap nahin instruactions de sakta about ruksati and walima. Mujhey afsoos bhi hai aur hamdardi bhi un logon k sath jo CIC ki baat maan kar chale gaye ruskati k liay they should stand up for their rights hum koi bheeg nahin mang rahey. I am sure we all know the importance of "Nikkah" Rasool Pak Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) ki sunnat hai yeh jis ka matlab religiously and officially we are couple agar koi is ko jhoot manta hai to usko uski nani yaad dilado but apni roots se peechay nahin hato...sorry mein zyada emotional hogaya lakin ajj jo hum yeh 24 month ko ro rahe hain its our own fault kyun k hum ne choose kia dub kar rehna if you all want I can even arrange a peaceful protest against these 24 mnths period but the question is how many ppl in our comunity will support me???

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
khanb5 said:
wes786....I have read here that some of the sponsors have to go back for ruksati and walima but thats because may be they havent provided sufficent evidence or proof at the time of application. Dossri baat yeh k bhai agar woh kehte bhi hain k jaou aur ja kar ruksati karo aur walima karo and then provide us more proof than you should stand up for your rights. App unke naukar lage ho??? THEY TO OBEY OUR COLTURE RULES AND REGULATION WE ARE THE TAX PAYERS WE ARE CANADIAN CITIZEN kisi ka baap nahin instruactions de sakta about ruksati and walima. Mujhey afsoos bhi hai aur hamdardi bhi un logon k sath jo CIC ki baat maan kar chale gaye ruskati k liay they should stand up for their rights hum koi bheeg nahin mang rahey. I am sure we all know the importance of "Nikkah" Rasool Pak Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) ki sunnat hai yeh jis ka matlab religiously and officially we are couple agar koi is ko jhoot manta hai to usko uski nani yaad dilado but apni roots se peechay nahin hato...sorry mein zyada emotional hogaya lakin ajj jo hum yeh 24 month ko ro rahe hain its our own fault kyun k hum ne choose kia dub kar rehna if you all want I can even arrange a peaceful protest against these 24 mnths period but the question is how many ppl in our comunity will support me???
We as Pakistani don't have gr8 reputation in their eyes because what is going on in our country and we can not blame them much for delaying those cases since they are afraid of our people but the only thing which we can protest is that they should at least issue visitor visa for spouse so we don't have to wait for years to see our spouse and many people are not able to take time or can't afford to travel back and forth to pakistan. If the spouse can visit us we won't feel lonely and worried.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I understand your emotions, but you have to think realistically here. The Canadian immigration system don't give two shyts(pardon my language) about if you pay taxes or if you are a Canadian citizen. They look the applicant and see where he/she is from. There is a reason why they gave 14500 VISA in the year 2000 and only 6000 in 2009 to Pakistanis, our country has lost all its reputation, they are delaying process for no reasons, and there is no way to challenge it. By being on this site for the longest time and in this process for the last 19 months I have seen/experienced and done alot to do whatever I/we could to bring down the processing time. People had gatherings in Toronto protesting about it, many people wrote to news reporters and went for interviews to complain, Hundreds of people sent standard letters to Harper, Kenny, other ministers, MLAs, MPs complaining about the timelines and the stress they put on the sponsor and the applicant, but all we got is a standard reply saying that there is nothing they can do about it and they are just following a standard operating procedure. I know atleast two applicant's who have filed a law suit against the Canadian Immigration, lets see what the outcome of that is in the near future. You are just getting into this process and I just wanted to give you a heads up, and not get a lecture from you, so don't come to my face and say that I/we havn't done anything to protest. All I can say to you is good luck for the process and I hope it goes smooth for you as well as for everyone else here...

khanb5 said:

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Wes786 first of all I did not gave any lecture to you. Secondly did I say that you haven't done anything when it comes to raising your voice??? Dont know why are you taking it all on you. You cant compare your case or impose your opinion on anyone. I appreciate you giving me heads up but don't you think you acting as you are the one who is working on my application??? I have the right to say or believe whatever I want. I don't want to create any scene here all I know is that I don't want anyone to suffer from depression thinking about this waiting time. I have read one of thread by some member on this forum that she is celebrating her anniversary without her hubby we know how she is feeling so instead of telling her sis not to worry everything will fine if I turn to her and say negative stuff that will make her even more upset. I don't know if you aware of law of attraction. You will get what you attract towards you. If you think negative for sure negativity will be on your way so be positive and be confident. App ne likha k bht se logon ne letters likhay aur sab kch bro agar unhone sab kch kara gud for them lakin agar unko kamiyabi nahin mili iska matlab yeh nahin k mein bhi kch na karun Mashallah I have enough confidence to bring changes and raise my voice. Again mein naa to apko koi lecture de raha hun aur naa koi advice mene sirf apna point of view share kara tha k the way I am killing these 24 months is by saving up alot so taht I can have lavish wedding. Last baat yeh k jo app keh rahey ho k CIC asked you to go back for ruksati I highly doubt it again I do respect your knowledge but I wont be agree with it until unless I see legal documentation from CIC requesting applicant to go back for ruksati.
wes786 said:
I understand your emotions, but you have to think realistically here. The Canadian immigration system don't give two shyts(pardon my language) about if you pay taxes or if you are a Canadian citizen. They look the applicant and see where he/she is from. There is a reason why they gave 14500 VISA in the year 2000 and only 6000 in 2009 to Pakistanis, our country has lost all its reputation, they are delaying process for no reasons, and there is no way to challenge it. By being on this site for the longest time and in this process for the last 19 months I have seen/experienced and done alot to do whatever I/we could to bring down the processing time. People had gatherings in Toronto protesting about it, many people wrote to news reporters and went for interviews to complain, Hundreds of people sent standard letters to Harper, Kenny, other ministers, MLAs, MPs complaining about the timelines and the stress they put on the sponsor and the applicant, but all we got is a standard reply saying that there is nothing they can do about it and they are just following a standard operating procedure. I know atleast two applicant's who have filed a law suit against the Canadian Immigration, lets see what the outcome of that is in the near future. You are just getting into this process and I just wanted to give you a heads up, and not get a lecture from you, so don't come to my face and say that I/we havn't done anything to protest. All I can say to you is good luck for the process and I hope it goes smooth for you and everyone else here...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Alright points noted!

GoodLuck!

khanb5 said:
Wes786 first of all I did not gave any lecture to you. Secondly did I say that you haven't done anything when it comes to raising your voice??? Dont know why are you taking it all on you. You cant compare your case or impose your opinion on anyone. I appreciate you giving me heads up but don't you think you acting as you are the one who is working on my application??? I have the right to say or believe whatever I want. I don't want to create any scene here all I know is that I don't want anyone to suffer from depression thinking about this waiting time. I have read one of thread by some member on this forum that she is celebrating her anniversary without her hubby we know how she is feeling so instead of telling her sis not to worry everything will fine if I turn to her and say negative stuff that will make her even more upset. I don't know if you aware of law of attraction. You will get what you attract towards you. If you think negative for sure negativity will be on your way so be positive and be confident. App ne likha k bht se logon ne letters likhay aur sab kch bro agar unhone sab kch kara gud for them lakin agar unko kamiyabi nahin mili iska matlab yeh nahin k mein bhi kch na karun Mashallah I have enough confidence to bring changes and raise my voice. Again mein naa to apko koi lecture de raha hun aur naa koi advice mene sirf apna point of view share kara tha k the way I am killing these 24 months is by saving up alot so taht I can have lavish wedding. Last baat yeh k jo app keh rahey ho k CIC asked you to go back for ruksati I highly doubt it again I do respect your knowledge but I wont be agree with it until unless I see legal documentation from CIC requesting applicant to go back for ruksati.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Khanb I do respect your opinion, ideas and thinking and yes do understand also the importance of Nikah. Culture and Law are two different things. Obviously they will not issue a legal document saying that to go back and perform Rukhsati but they will issue a letter indicating that it appeared Rukhsati is not done yet so under Immigration & Refugee act 4 marriage is not considered genuine please explain in full detail the reasons and future plan. Regardless how solid reasons are provided, they will simply put aside your file and do nothing let the applicant suffer and become tired and sick of the wait than forced to come back and perform the missing part. In mean time for case inquiry and reporting purpose they will tell that there are certain issues with the file and that interview is required but in reality they will do nothing and file will sit as it is. A good example is my case. I have full wedding except Rukhsati/Valima was not done, got an objection in Oct 2010 and I did provide detail reason's and ongoing relationship proof but all useless and file put aside in Dec 2010 since then status is interview required and its almost end of August 2011 still the same response interview required. You can count the months from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011. Had I not visited my spouse in June and performed Rukhsati/Valima I could have waited ages and let suffer. At last everyone has his own opinion, thinking and is not liable to obey other's opinion.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4...sorry to hear that you have to wait that long. Did you submit your case through lawyer?? me and my brother we both submitted the case through lawyer because lawyer is there to make sure that your case is strong enough even before you submit it. My brother applied it in same way back in 2009 and he only had his nikah done while he was filling out the forms lawyer asked him each and everything in detail about why ruksati have not done at the same time as nikah we explained them about our cultural setting and then lawyer prepared the case in such a way that my brother didn't had any problems and got visa for his wife in 11 months. If they playing arround with your file and delaying it for now reason in that situation if you dont have lawyer then you are stuck but if you do have lawyer then your lawyer have the leagl power to help you in your case. Trust me on this bro my father have tried this lawyer even when he first applied for our immigration under siklled workder category from pakistan. Lawyers name is David Cohen from canadavisa.com turst me he is best lots of my family friends applied through him for spousal and family immigration and they found him best. He make sure that no matter what he should prepare your case in such a way that your entire process is smooth and faster. Jahan tak time lagne ka taluk hai to lawyer ne mjhe bataya tha k apki file visa officer ko ek book tarhan lagni chaiay jis mein har chapter complete detail k sath ho aur jab lawyer hai thn you should not be worry. He charged me USD $2000.00. chahey kuch bhi ho jaye agar (Allah na karey) CIC ne mere kaam mein iss liay pangay karay k ruksati nahin hui hai to trust me bro and mark my words down I mean it k mein inki band bajadunga I loveeeeeee my wiffey alot I dont want her to be depress after ruksati and wait for me Nikah k baad wait pher bhi sehleta hai banda but after ruksati nooo way...Allah se dua hai k sab k kaam ban jayein (Ameen)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khanb I do respect your opinion, ideas and thinking and yes do understand also the importance of Nikah. Culture and Law are two different things. Obviously they will not issue a legal document saying that to go back and perform Rukhsati but they will issue a letter indicating that it appeared Rukhsati is not done yet so under Immigration & Refugee act 4 marriage is not considered genuine please explain in full detail the reasons and future plan. Regardless how solid reasons are provided, they will simply put aside your file and do nothing let the applicant suffer and become tired and sick of the wait than forced to come back and perform the missing part. In mean time for case inquiry and reporting purpose they will tell that there are certain issues with the file and that interview is required but in reality they will do nothing and file will sit as it is. A good example is my case. I have full wedding except Rukhsati/Valima was not done, got an objection in Oct 2010 and I did provide detail reason's and ongoing relationship proof but all useless and file put aside in Dec 2010 since then status is interview required and its almost end of August 2011 still the same response interview required. You can count the months from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011. Had I not visited my spouse in June and performed Rukhsati/Valima I could have waited ages and let suffer. At last everyone has his own opinion, thinking and is not liable to obey other's opinion.