+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Dear Wes786, You had most of the information when you joined this forum, You must have noticed that everyone ask you for help.
We all wish you lots of lots of luck. May Allah help you achieve your goal and make your future fruitful / successful.
Ameen summa ameen! Thanks for your kind words bro! Pray for my wife that she receives her passport back With VISA very soon and she lands in Canada safe and sound inshAllah so we can be together for good! InshAllah!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Ameen summa ameen! Thanks for your kind words bro! Pray for my wife that she receives her passport back With VISA very soon and she lands in Canada safe and sound inshAllah so we can be together for good! InshAllah!
Inshallah! Ameen :)

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
very obvious question:

The checklist states to not provide any original documents, I guess cuz they would not be returned. However, specifically for Pakistan they need all the documents as original. So they're going to return them all back later right?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
syedgj said:
very obvious question:

The checklist states to not provide any original documents, I guess cuz they would not be returned. However, specifically for Pakistan they need all the documents as original. So they're going to return them all back later right?
Yep when passport comes back with VISA that's when they send everything else as well including all original documents.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
iftikhar505 said:
I believe the Canadian government should provide us with temporary spouse until we get ours. (Just kidding)
LOL, so how long you waiting? How often you talk with your wife through phone?

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
wes786 said:
Well the average of 24 months is based on 80% of the applications processed in the last 12 Months. We have definately seen but rarely that some (wife) cases did get approved in 13-14 months is the past year so if it is a wife case there is hope. So if your lawyer is saying 9-12 months for the whole process, he is lying right on your face. Currently, files which were transfered to Islamabad in July/Aug/Sept 2010 are getting initial reviews done and applicants from those months are receiving requests to provide rePCC and updated forms. My wife's was a simple case with no work or travel history, lived at one address since birth and her file opened after 11 months for initial review and took about 6 months from then until she received her PPR last week. However, we have seen some files did get opened after about 9 months but not approved in 9 months that was back in 2008.

Now in regards to convincing an immigration officer, its not an easy task as they like to delay the case for any simplest and minor reasons. DId you have a full wedding, or Nikah only? Most of Nikah only cases have received objections that the marraige is not genuine and they had to go back home and perform the full wedding and walima them provide evidence to convince that their marriage is genuine some are still stuck in the interview, but some did get out of the limbo. Your case is totally dependent upon how much evidence you have submitted to convince an Immigration Officer that your marriage is genuine and your relationship is on going. If you had a full wedding, you should have included pictures from each function including: engagement, nikah, mehndi, wedding, and walima showing family members and guests attended the wedding, pictures from trip together, outings, dinners/dawats etc. Also what you should have included as your proofs is: snap shot of email inboxes, phone call logs, money transfer receipts, gift receipts, cards etc. It is a good idea to send them updated ocuments again after about 6-9 months of file transfer so they have enough evidence to say the marriage is genuine during initial review. If you have submitted enough proofs then you shouldn't have to worry about it. As I said rearlier, visiting spouse is a big evidence for an ongoing relationship but everyone have their own choice and majboori so I can only advice :)

P.S You didn't need a lawyer! They lie to you, they hide things from you and will do anything to snatch as much money out of you as possible. We have seen a few members here who have had bad experience and they had to cancell their representatives. So just a head's up and be carefull. You will be surprised to see how much of 'accurate and precise' information is available and provided for free on this wesite.
Yes I see what you mean. Brother, thank you for your explanation, I really appreciated your inputs. I don't know how to rate you five stars plus. My wedding is full including engagement few years back and then flied again(ten months later) second time full wedding including mehndi, shaadi, nikah, and valima receptions and guests. Everything is planned according to the instructions or requirements of sponsorships. Not only this, also webcam proofs, romance chatting, family meetings, and emails etc. Yes, I would possible to update all documents again after 6-9 months estimates, Insh'Allah. I think, maybe some cases where wife has no work history, it could be one of reason? My wife has been working for three years same place with no travel history.

Again, I am disappointed to be waiting too long as I thought it is going to be approval soon next few months. This Immigration website makes me lose hope, worry, and depression. 

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Yeah, the waiting game is the worst for sure but have faith in Allah and things will go smoothly InshAllah! My wife finished her studies in January 2011 and thats why she didn't have any work history other than a month for internship so who knows how much of that has effected her timeline. I didn't mean to disheart you or make you feel down but just giving you a heads up and tips to face the challeges that you are about to face and hopefully you won't have to wait as much as some of us had and have still been waiting since 2009/2010. Hopefully they will do something about the timeline for 2011/2012 cases and make them done faster InshAllah!

P.S - Don't worry about ratings just remember me in your duas :) I don't think you will be able to rate anyone right now since you don't have enough posts.

Canadian555 said:
Yes I see what you mean. Brother, thank you for your explanation, I really appreciated your inputs. I don't know how to rate you five stars plus. My wedding is full including engagement few years back and then flied again(ten months later) second time full wedding including mehndi, shaadi, nikah, and valima receptions and guests. Everything is planned according to the instructions or requirements of sponsorships. Not only this, also webcam proofs, romance chatting, family meetings, and emails etc. Yes, I would possible to update all documents again after 6-9 months estimates, Insh'Allah. I think, maybe some cases where wife has no work history, it could be one of reason? My wife has been working for three years same place with no travel history.

Again, I am disappointed to be waiting too long as I thought it is going to be approval soon next few months. This Immigration website makes me lose hope, worry, and depression. 

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Alright, so they have only linked the immigration file number with the online status system and not the Client ID. Well atleast you an see something! My wife's status is just like yours since march 2010, and I doubt that would ever change...
Thank you Wes..enshAllah later I will order CAIPS. but now I just want to relax and support my wife to not let her feel alone. I have a way too long to worry about my application. For now I will concentrate on my studies. Wes one thing more. I think its OK to send her sometimes cards or letter I do send her money too every 2 months but letters will be OK too as to show.keep.contact.so I use Moneygrame for that also I call her everyday and I used Comwave. Do u think this will be enough.
thanks you Wes and wish u happy life.

S

sahibzada_2010

sahibzada_2010 said:
Thank you Wes..enshAllah later I will order CAIPS. but now I just want to relax and support my wife to not let her feel alone. I have a way too long to worry about my application. For now I will concentrate on my studies. Wes one thing more. I think its OK to send her sometimes cards or letter I do send her money too every 2 months but letters will be OK too as to show.keep.contact.so I use Moneygrame for that also I call her everyday and I used Comwave. Do u think this will be enough.
Plus Skype calls. Only calls because she cannot type also text messages.
Thanks

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
iftikhar505 said:
I believe the Canadian government should provide us with temporary spouse until we get ours. (Just kidding)

:) In my case i also have 3 kids ...so they SHOULD also provide me 3 kids LOL

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
sahibzada_2010 said:
Plus Skype calls. Only calls because she cannot type also text messages.
Thanks

Cards, emails, phone call logs, fund transfer receipts: these are more than enough evidence to prove your relationship is genuine. Update them with all the above after about 6-9 months of file transfer.

Do support your wife and give her as much time as possible. Wives need more moral support than guys!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Hot-Lier said:
:) In my case i also have 3 kids ...so they SHOULD also provide me 3 kids LOL
Hahahahaha, arrangements shall be made, just let them know the ages of the kids & if you want them to call you 'abba', 'abbu' or 'dad' :p

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Cards, emails, phone call logs, fund transfer receipts: these are more than enough evidence to prove your relationship is genuine. Update them with all the above after about 6-9 months of file transfer.

Do support your wife and give her as much time as possible. Wives need more moral support than guys!
Very well said. Wives need lots of time and love. Wes for pathan people won't be a problem because of their lack of no educated girls so we cannot do emails. My wife studied only up to grade 8 but alhamdulilah Quran hafiza and thats what i was looking for in girl. Also phone bills and money orders recipes will be the best ways to support my wife's file.

Wes I Think IHC also think about culture and.traditional way of life too like compare my culture to yours.

Thanks.again

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wes786 said:
P.S You didn't need a lawyer! They lie to you, they hide things from you and will do anything to snatch as much money out of you as possible. We have seen a few members here who have had bad experience and they had to cancell their representatives. So just a head's up and be carefull. You will be surprised to see how much of 'accurate and precise' information is available and provided for free on this wesite.
thats true. we hired a "gora" representitive. he also told us 6 to 9 months and that quebec cases take faster...such a lie! and then his secretary filled the forms and kept making mistakes like wrong spellings in out last names etc. since i had to sign the docs in pakistan it delayed my case 3-4 months to just be filed. If we had just done it ourselves from the start then who knows i would have been there by now