Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSF said:
hi all forum members.
as this had been a question in the minds of so many people on forum that online status is important or not i need to share one thing... as u all know that i recieved my passports back after 5.5 months on december 18, my online status still shows "in process"

point is online status is not reliable in telling current application status

by the grace of Allah allmighty i am leaving for canada wd my daughter to be reunited with my husband on 30 dec inshaAllah.
please all remember me in ur prayers and duas and lots for best wishes for all waiting for visas.

ALLAHAFIZ :)
Best of luck
hav a great life

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
A beautiful movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OljaqcqRoys

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent all the forms that needed to be completed to my wife and her brother printed them out after 2 days making excuses, etc saying the power shut off in the computer store, etc. Anyways now when I've told him to send it through TCS he tells me that he went but they are closed for 3 days because of some Pakistan official or something who died and they are mourning? Is this story true or is it another bullshit story from this lazy brother-in-law. He lives in Peshawar

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
masoud100 said:
I sent all the forms that needed to be completed to my wife and her brother printed them out after 2 days making excuses, etc saying the power shut off in the computer store, etc. Anyways now when I've told him to send it through TCS he tells me that he went but they are closed for 3 days because of some Pakistan official or something who died and they are mourning? Is this story true or is it another bull*censored word* story from this lazy brother-in-law. He lives in Peshawar
yes this is true

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
SCLA said:
Hello guyz,
just wanted to share with you guys that today i received my ppr.. along with my passport they have also requested for my husbands passport and my child's passport.

i want to know that although the case for permanent residence is for myself only.. do i still need to send them the passport for all of us.. anyways my husband is in canada and my child is a canadian citizen.

please help
congratulations for the PPR MashaAllah :)
you have to send only your passport because only you applied for PR not your husband...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
RockinAdy said:
Salaam Guys.I went sooo busy to inform all you friends that my passport came back wd visa on 14th December by the grace of God. time line is exactly 15 n half months.just after 3 days I arrived in Canada,dont wanted to stay away from my son n wife anymore.though Journey was absolutely a long long disaster.too much boooooooring.but thanks God I found my wife n kid after long time.Thank you all loving brothers n sister.I am still praying for you all.remember me in ur duas please.Thanks
thats great mashaAllah! congratulations :)
stay happy... anad remember us in dua plz

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
canadian immigrant said:
AOA Guys
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah today i received PPR, i was so excited ,Thanks God Thanks God.
Let me share the importance of TCS numbers,
By virtue of TCS numbers i got to know today morning that there are 5 mail sent to my city by CHC .As i was expecting PPR bcz my ecase status was turned "into process" on 17 december and they started process my file on 13 december.
When i got to know that there are 5 mails which was destined to my city ,I wish that time that one should be addressed to me. Thanks God one was for me.
I was sleeping when TCS guy call me and ask me about my address bcz he is unable to trace my home. Then i explain my address and thanks God he handed over the packet and gave him the courier charges.
Thanks to all forum members specially Danny bro, Sabii sis, Omer bajwa bro, fayzan bro and many many more who help me to throughout the process since i joined this forum.
I wish all forum members who are waiting for Good news may get very sooon In Sha Allah.
Plz remember me in ur prayers also.
yayyyy awesome news! many Congratulations! :)
get ready to flyyyyy

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sheikh88 said:
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY !!! When the world was going to end, my world just started :p. My wife got the VISA on Dec 21!!!

My timeline is this:

Married - July 2011
Case sent - September 2011
Case Received by Immigration - Dec 2011
Request for additional Docs (QC selection and Supplementary form), but I sent recent communications, bank statements, police certificate, money transfers as well - July 2012
Re-Medical Request - 01 Oct 2012
Re-Medical Done - 04 Oct 2012
Passport Request - 28 Nov 2012
Passport Sent - 1 Dec 2012
Passport Rec'd with Visa - 21 Dec 2012 Alhamdulillah !

Sheikh88
congratulations!!! :)
you guys are really lucky MashaAllah that after 2 months of remedical you got VISA

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
DSF said:
hi all forum members.
as this had been a question in the minds of so many people on forum that online status is important or not i need to share one thing... as u all know that i recieved my passports back after 5.5 months on december 18, my online status still shows "in process"

by the grace of Allah allmighty i am leaving for canada wd my daughter to be reunited with my husband on 30 dec inshaAllah.
please all remember me in ur prayers and duas and lots for best wishes for all waiting for visas.

fly safe! :)
best of luck!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
masoud100 said:
I sent all the forms that needed to be completed to my wife and her brother printed them out after 2 days making excuses, etc saying the power shut off in the computer store, etc. Anyways now when I've told him to send it through TCS he tells me that he went but they are closed for 3 days because of some Pakistan official or something who died and they are mourning? Is this story true or is it another bull*censored word* story from this lazy brother-in-law. He lives in Peshawar
it wasnt your brother-in-law's fault... dont blame him atleast he is doing something... even though your wife is your responsibility now not his...

SCLA

Sep 11, 2012
Hey DSF... I want to know that when u received your ppr.. Did they say on pg 2 of the letter that you have to send your entire family's passports. And if yes did you send your husbands passport although he is a Canadian citizen..
Please help I am confused..

DSF said:
hi all forum members.

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
NO but Decision Made on NOV 9,2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
fayzaan said:
yea...weird then, Insha Allah it works out for Zarmeen.
thanks brother :)

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
NO but Decision Made on NOV 9,2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
fayzaan said:
so wait, they don't have the passport and it says Decision Made someone will contact you? doesn't it usually just say decision made? and its not necessary for them to have the passport...I thought there were some people here who got decision made and then ppr?? or am I mistaken??

How long has the status been on decision made? order gcms notes for one thing and if its been a while...maybe you should contact them...and inform them of the status and that you have not yet received any communication.
i am not sure but i have not heard anyone who had decision made first and then asked for passport
status was changed to decision made on 9th nov 2012 so so about 1.5 months i guess.....yes i have asked my mp to email them but i did that sorta late and now mp office is closed for holidays so i might hear back in january

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
i am sooooo happy for everyone who is getting PPR and VISAS MashaAllah :) but now i am a lil jealous because ppl who applied after my hubby got VISA but we are still stuck after 6 months of remedical :-X
i know its all up to Allah and HE knows and does whats good for us when how and where but i am a bit impatient now....... please please please pray for us....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Zarmeen786 said:
i am not sure but i have not heard anyone who had decision made first and then asked for passport
status was changed to decision made on 9th nov 2012 so so about 1.5 months i guess.....yes i have asked my mp to email them but i did that sorta late and now mp office is closed for holidays so i might hear back in january
i dont know if it happened in spousal sponsorship but i know someone for nominee program.. their status was updated to Decision Made and they received PPR after 3 4 months of status update... so i hope you will hear some good news soon In sha Allah..just keep praying and In Sha Allaah everything will work out for you guys