Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
wow CIC people are really working hard these days ,,even a day before christmas they r working,,very nice

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
By the Grace of the Almighty and most Merciful Allah, I got a call from CHC asking me to send in my passport along with two pictures and a covering letter urgently. The guy insisted that I send that in today so that they stamp my visa right after they receive the required documents.

I'm yet to get the PHEP and PPR. But the person told me not to be bothered about that, as they've got all the details like eye color and height already filled in my application. all they need is my passport.

Alhamdolillah! I just can't wait for my hubby to wake up so that i can share this news with him.

I wish all the rest of you also get the VISA soon, Inshallah.

And hey! Congrats Sheikh88 and Canadian immigrant! Have a blessed life ahead.

Wowwwwwwww congrats lonely
Zabardast
Bohat bohat boht mubarak.ho
Soooo happy for u
Now pack ur bags dear...get ready
Wish u best of luck

monstermagnet

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Hi all Allah ka lakh lakh Shukar ha I got my ppr on 19 and Sended on 21 through Fedx gerry visa drop and today I received the call from embassy regarding passport and she was talking like very aggressively dat app na passport send kardiya Actually mera phone ma masla ha double double awaz ati ha so dats y she got angry so i want to ask ka is sa mera visa per farak to nhi paragha and in how many days i will get my passport back

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
monstermagnet said:
Hi all Allah ka lakh lakh Shukar ha I got my ppr on 19 and Sended on 21 through Fedx gerry visa drop and today I received the call from embassy regarding passport and she was talking like very aggressively dat app na passport send kardiya Actually mera phone ma masla ha double double awaz ati ha so dats y she got angry so i want to ask ka is sa mera visa per farak to nhi paragha and in how many days i will get my passport back
track ur passport,,if she called that mean CIC didnt reacived ur passport yet ,,no it wont effect ur visa,,,whts ur time line

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
By the Grace of the Almighty and most Merciful Allah, I got a call from CHC asking me to send in my passport along with two pictures and a covering letter urgently. The guy insisted that I send that in today so that they stamp my visa right after they receive the required documents.

I'm yet to get the PHEP and PPR. But the person told me not to be bothered about that, as they've got all the details like eye color and height already filled in my application. all they need is my passport.

Alhamdolillah! I just can't wait for my hubby to wake up so that i can share this news with him.

Wow congratulation :D

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
monstermagnet said:
Congratulation to you :D
Don't worried about her behave may be she is little frustrate becuse she have to work in holidays session just forgive her.

Nadirzadah

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-25,09,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
congrates such good news! But my re-medical is already done in October 2011 steel now nothing form CHC .

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Great news waow congrates

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monstermagnet said:
congrates
call fexd gerry visa office to make sure ur pp has been sent to chc
call chc on thursday nd ask if they receive ur pp or not

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aik he din me chc ki 2 calls ;D
lagta chc walay jaag gay hain :D ;)

monstermagnet

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Ezee said:
Congratulation to you :D
Don't worried about her behave may be she is little frustrate becuse she have to work in holidays session just forgive her.
u know wht she was talking very weirdly like pathan talk Urdu lol and ya I received the message from Fedx dat visa application is under process at the canadaa embassy. Gerrys visa service I got dis message in morning before she called

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
SD1234 said:
Aik he din me chc ki 2 calls ;D
lagta chc walay jaag gay hain :D ;)
Mashallah Congratulations to both of you for getting a call from CHC Islamabad. Did you guys get a call from 051-2086 ? My wife also got a call but she missed the call :( she called back but no one answered :( what should we do now?
If they call and ask for passport, how lo g does it take to get the passport back?

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013

And hey! Congrats Sheikh88 and Canadian immigrant! Have a blessed life ahead

Congrats finaly good news for you, Have a blessed life ahead.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sheikh88 said:
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY !!! When the world was going to end, my world just started :p. My wife got the VISA on Dec 21!!!

My timeline is this:

Married - July 2011
Case sent - September 2011
Case Received by Immigration - Dec 2011
Request for additional Docs (QC selection and Supplementary form), but I sent recent communications, bank statements, police certificate, money transfers as well - July 2012
Re-Medical Request - 01 Oct 2012
Re-Medical Done - 04 Oct 2012
Passport Request - 28 Nov 2012
Passport Sent - 1 Dec 2012
Passport Rec'd with Visa - 21 Dec 2012 Alhamdulillah !

Sheikh88
Alhumdulillah congratulations

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011

Alhumdulillah congrats