Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
monstermagnet said:
Hi all Allah ka lakh lakh Shukar ha I got my ppr on 19 and Sended on 21 through Fedx gerry visa drop and today I received the call from embassy regarding passport and she was talking like very aggressively dat app na passport send kardiya Actually mera phone ma masla ha double double awaz ati ha so dats y she got angry so i want to ask ka is sa mera visa per farak to nhi paragha and in how many days i will get my passport back
congratulations MA SHA Allah

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
By the Grace of the Almighty and most Merciful Allah, I got a call from CHC asking me to send in my passport along with two pictures and a covering letter urgently. The guy insisted that I send that in today so that they stamp my visa right after they receive the required documents.

I'm yet to get the PHEP and PPR. But the person told me not to be bothered about that, as they've got all the details like eye color and height already filled in my application. all they need is my passport.

Alhamdolillah! I just can't wait for my hubby to wake up so that i can share this news with him.

I wish all the rest of you also get the VISA soon, Inshallah.

And hey! Congrats Sheikh88 and Canadian immigrant! Have a blessed life ahead.
Congrats dear. i m happy for you bcz u r old applicant and u deseve it.plz keep praying for us to get our PPr along with Visa soon inshallah...

and yeah, may i know what is covering letter?

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
wow that is good

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allah Madat said:
Mashallah Congratulations to both of you for getting a call from CHC Islamabad. Did you guys get a call from 051-2086 ? My wife also got a call but she missed the call :( she called back but no one answered :( what should we do now?
If they call and ask for passport, how lo g does it take to get the passport back?
Oh no I wish they call ur wife soon on thursday if not she might call them on friday

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
By the Grace of the Almighty and most Merciful Allah, I got a call from CHC asking me to send in my passport along with two pictures and a covering letter urgently. The guy insisted that I send that in today so that they stamp my visa right after they receive the required documents.

I'm yet to get the PHEP and PPR. But the person told me not to be bothered about that, as they've got all the details like eye color and height already filled in my application. all they need is my passport.

Alhamdolillah! I just can't wait for my hubby to wake up so that i can share this news with him.

WOWWWWWWWWWW Congratulationssssss!!!!!! sooo sooo soo happy for you :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
monstermagnet said:
Hi all Allah ka lakh lakh Shukar ha I got my ppr on 19 and Sended on 21 through Fedx gerry visa drop and today I received the call from embassy regarding passport and she was talking like very aggressively dat app na passport send kardiya Actually mera phone ma masla ha double double awaz ati ha so dats y she got angry so i want to ask ka is sa mera visa per farak to nhi paragha and in how many days i will get my passport back
Congratulations!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
Dear Sabi, just keep praying. i m also june 2011 applicant, did remedical in july 2012 and still didnt get PPR nor my ecas status change frm application received. i am scared they not make us delay after january.....sometimes my mind saying they may do 3rd time medical and will ask for REPCC....ALlah Help us...
In Sha Allah we will get PPR very soon and then VISA a week after.. i am sooo hopeful after seeing everyone's getting PPR and PP soooo In Sha Allah we are next :)
Dont think about 3rd medical because they cant delay the case thatt longgggggggg they have to send us VISA sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
R.Mujgani said:
lol sis, i used to be like that every time someone got remed and ppr i would get be happy for them but also cry ma eyes out of y my husband was not getting any request... but then i let it go n i left everything in Allah swts Hands to take care of... and then wen ma husband got remed... i have been Alhamdulillah very clam n have left it for Allah swt to help me with ...

Allah swt is Merciful and Glorious and In sha Allah leave it to Him and u will soon in sha allah get u r ppr :D

by da way sis im a 2010/beginning of 2011 case... so having to see almost everyone get their case done within 9-15 months does hurt a lot... but again not everyone has the same faith everyone has their own faith written down by Allah swt and Everyone gets happiness and get tested to see if they are true believer...
thank you so much for the kind words Mujgani sis..... i was really frustrated yesterday but i am v energized today as 2 more members got PPR so In Sha Allah we will get it soon toooooo

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
thank you so much for the kind words Mujgani sis..... i was really frustrated yesterday but i am v energized today as 2 more members got PPR so In Sha Allah we will get it soon toooooo
I was frustrated too
but this forum really gives us hope nd today was a good day as our teo members got ppr
its like a family coz we understand each other pain

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
sabii said:
In Sha Allah we will get PPR very soon and then VISA a week after.. i am sooo hopeful after seeing everyone's getting PPR and PP soooo In Sha Allah we are next :)
Dont think about 3rd medical because they cant delay the case thatt longgggggggg they have to send us VISA sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Pata neih hamara kab aye gah .... :-[

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Bohat bohat mubarak ho!! I am so happy for you girl!! Call your hubby nowwwww don't wait for him to wake up.. this is such exciting news don't hold out on it! I have clear instructions for my hubby to call me as soon as humanly possible when he gets the good news or I'll be really upset with him :D

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
I feel the same way..

sabii said:
i am sooooo happy for everyone who is getting PPR and VISAS MashaAllah :) but now i am a lil jealous because ppl who applied after my hubby got VISA but we are still stuck after 6 months of remedical :-X
i know its all up to Allah and HE knows and does whats good for us when how and where but i am a bit impatient now....... please please please pray for us....

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
monstermanget - many many congrats - your timeline is very similar to my husbands. Is yours a husband case too?

monstermagnet said:

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
monstermagnet said:
Congrats G, yeh tu aapko CHC-Islamabad walon ne chirsmas aur new year ka gift dey diya g :D

Good Luck Friend plz remember us in your prayers.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013

Thanks sis.
hurrah........very happy to know that your hard and painful time is going to end , By the way guys this december rocksssssss.
In Sha Allah everyone will get good news very sooooon. So have faith on Allah. Everything will be all right.
I got to recall the dialogue from hindi movie Om shanti Om that is "END PE SB ACHA HO JATA HA". tHIS IS TRUE.