re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
dante2010 said:
I never thought I would post this. But like many people in this forum, this long wait of 16.5 months have taken the better of me. I have known my wife since 2005 and got married last year Dec'10 and all these years I have been able to survive coz of Allah s.w.t and my wife's continuous support. I am very lucky to have great parents and a very understanding wife but today I just don't know why I feel very low and wish my wife was here with me to support me morally. I pray everyone who are in the same boat as I am get united with their loved ones as soon as possible. I know how difficult long distance relationship can be. So may Allah s.w.t. give all of us sabar and the yakeen that soon we all will be reunited with our spouses and may HE also give us the taufeeq to understand the true meaning of a husband/wife relationship. We should all pray to Allah to give us the taufeeq to not take our spouses for granted and always give us the Himmat to always make sure that we take care of our spouses no matter what the circumstances are. Coz no matter what happens, in the end, a husband and wife are the sole supporters of each other.
Ameen!
relax yar ...i am in my 18th month..manhoosssss log visa nhe daitay..ho jaye ga ap ka inshaAllah....what r ur case updates? re med re pcc ???? anything??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
Priority is 1 ...what does that mean..baqi sub 0 hai yar :(
Its meaning file need to complete on priority base which is good and that is why your interview is going to happen quickly otherwise they saying the same thing to me since Dec 2010. As far as interview line If they dont write anything its mean there is no big issue they may be confuse with something which they will verify with your husband thats all, otherwise If there is serious reason they always write the reason. Like in my case they wrote "Applicants didnt answer what plan(s) have they made if we reject the visa,also to check relationship BONAFIDE if the applicant is serious about the relationship" Ye 2 baatein hy jis ki wajha se sayappa dala howa hy otherwise there is no rukhsati matter in interview reason.

Did you request CAIPS before interview letter or after?

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Its meaning file need to complete on priority base which is good and that is why your interview is going to happen quickly otherwise they saying the same thing to me since Dec 2010. As far as interview line If they dont write anything its mean there is no big issue they may be confuse with something which they will verify with your husband thats all, otherwise If there is serious reason they always write the reason. Like in my case they wrote "Applicants didnt answer what plan(s) have they made if we reject the visa,also to check relationship BONAFIDE if the applicant is serious about the relationship" Ye 2 baatein hy jis ki wajha se sayappa dala howa hy otherwise there is no rukhsati matter in interview reason.

Did you request CAIPS before interview letter or after?
hey bro...i ordered caips after inerview letter

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
hey bro...i ordered caips after inerview letter
Than its mean no serious reason for interview as I said they may just reconfirm few things with your husband, thats all. I would say what ever you wrote on the application remember all that information.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
ok guys so i got my caips notes AGAIN today and bakwas it has nothingggggggggggggggggggg in it..all the values r still 0.....it only says interview THATS IT...no reason nothing !!! what the hell...

i noticed today that the letter i sent them from accountant saying that i work ...i put some wrong dates...coz i was in and out of canada and pakistan so many times...kitni detail likhun letter mai yar...i sent them the passport and it has all the stamps n info....ab letter mai it was written that she is working since jan 2009....i was working in 2005 also...but itni zyada detail kaisay likhun....but the problem is i had a baby in jan 2009 in pakistan..aur letter mai likh dya hai k i was working from jan 2009 to feb 2010....but in between i went to pakistan also...to ab kya kerun ? if they ask we can say that itna ana jana tha that we cudnt figure out kub aye kyb gaye...is that ok ???? but i didnt lie about anything....i was working and i am working....but july 2009 ki jaga jan 2009 likh dya.... do u think koi prblem ho gi?
NO need to panice everything should be ok, if they bring up that point just say it was a mistake!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
dante2010 said:
I never thought I would post this. But like many people in this forum, this long wait of 16.5 months have taken the better of me. I have known my wife since 2005 and got married last year Dec'10 and all these years I have been able to survive coz of Allah s.w.t and my wife's continuous support. I am very lucky to have great parents and a very understanding wife but today I just don't know why I feel very low and wish my wife was here with me to support me morally. I pray everyone who are in the same boat as I am get united with their loved ones as soon as possible. I know how difficult long distance relationship can be. So may Allah s.w.t. give all of us sabar and the yakeen that soon we all will be reunited with our spouses and may HE also give us the taufeeq to understand the true meaning of a husband/wife relationship. We should all pray to Allah to give us the taufeeq to not take our spouses for granted and always give us the Himmat to always make sure that we take care of our spouses no matter what the circumstances are. Coz no matter what happens, in the end, a husband and wife are the sole supporters of each other.
Ameen!
Ameen! Good post! You must have got married in Dec'09 not Dec'10 unless you made a mistake in your timeline :S you are close to my timeline aswell, what is the update on your end?

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Ameen! Good post! You must have got married in Dec'09 not Dec'10 unless you made a mistake in your timeline :S you are close to my timeline aswell, what is the update on your end?
Wes786 I did nikah over the internet/phone in July 2009 and applied for my wife's case in Feb 2010 and I wrote down in the application that I will be doing Rukhsati in DECEMBER 2010 as my wife's studies will finish in december 2010 and that I dont want to mess up with her education coz for me it is very important that she attains her degree so that she can continue with her masters when she gets to canada. So by the grace of Allah s.w.t I did the rukhsati as outlined in my application and then went for my honeymoon right next day after valima. I visited her in Feb2010 after I applied for her immigration i.e. after my nikah and before the formal rukhsati. The trip was 2 weeks only due to winter break. I got engaged in Sept 2007.
I hope I answered your question.
Moreover, my wife got imm forms etc in April 2011 and then rememdical request on 3rd may (dated: 27 April 2011) and she did her medical on 23rd May 2011. According to IOM, they sent her medical results on 1st June 2011. So lets c whats next. Hoping for the best for everyone. You and I are almost having identical timelines. whats ur update?

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
relax yar ...i am in my 18th month..manhoosssss log visa nhe daitay..ho jaye ga ap ka inshaAllah....what r ur case updates? re med re pcc ???? anything??
imm forms requested in April {sent}
Remed Requested on 3rd May {done on 23rd May 2011}
Remed Results sent to New Delhi on 1st June 2011
Waiting...
What about ur case? 18 months...:S I'll pray for you as well.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
dante2010 said:
Wes786 I did nikah over the internet/phone in July 2009 and applied for my wife's case in Feb 2010 and I wrote down in the application that I will be doing Rukhsati in DECEMBER 2010 as my wife's studies will finish in december 2010 and that I dont want to mess up with her education coz for me it is very important that she attains her degree so that she can continue with her masters when she gets to canada. So by the grace of Allah s.w.t I did the rukhsati as outlined in my application and then went for my honeymoon right next day after valima. I visited her in Feb2010 after I applied for her immigration i.e. after my nikah and before the formal rukhsati. The trip was 2 weeks only due to winter break. I got engaged in Sept 2007.
I hope I answered your question.
Moreover, my wife got imm forms etc in April 2011 and then rememdical request on 3rd may (dated: 27 April 2011) and she did her medical on 23rd May 2011. According to IOM, they sent her medical results on 1st June 2011. So lets c whats next. Hoping for the best for everyone. You and I are almost having identical timelines. whats ur update?
I totally understand about the studies and why you waited. I got engaged in 2003 and she was studying at the time so I waited for her until 2009 to get married and she finished her studies in Dec2010. I thought the process would finish by the time she finishes her studies but unfortunately she has already been out of school for 6 month now. Oh well, so I applied in Jan2010 after full wedding and rukhsati and she is a march2010 AOR, rePCC and IMM forms were received in Feb2011 and remed in May2011. Hoping to get PPR soon InshAllah!!!

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Hey Wes!
Hope you doing good and your wife’s PPR is on it’s way 
Can you please detail me the procedure of updating the file at CIC Isl, when we have to send additional documents voluntarily.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
alpha1980 said:
Anybody done remedical in june 2011. please add your name in list.

Wes786 = 11 june (wife)

Khan82 = 13 june (husband)

Alpha1980 = 17 june (husband)

I guess we all on same boat lets hope for the best InshAllah we will get all PPR soon. Ameen

My remed done on May 10:( still waiting for PPR

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
dante2010 said:
Ameen!
After remed, waiting for PPR makes it very tough. I spoke to my husband and some how he was also feeling very low today as he went after spending long vacations in Pakistan back to Toronto a month ago in the hope that PPR will be on its way and I will land soon. However, my timeline which is very close to yours and Remed letter dated exactly same i.e. April 27 (got in done on May 10) havent heard aany thing as yet. Can only pray that we get PPRs soon as possible..

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAAMIA72 said:
My remed done on May 10:( still waiting for PPR
My Remedical Done on May 09, 2011 (still waiting for PPR)

Ecase shows ... Medical Results have been received ....

Behnon or Baheyooon please pray for me :'(.... ( ??? 2007 case :mad: :-\ )

Muezzin

May 13, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2009
Doc's Request.
07-04-2009
AOR Received.
31-07-2009
Med's Request
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Passport Req..
29-04-2011
Hi. I applied under the fast-track FSW programme in Feb, 2009. I eventually filed all my docs in CHC, Islamabad and then fresh docs/police certificates to CHC, London. We were directed to conduct medical tests in October, 2010 but actually had them in December, 2010 since we were out of the country - I'm glad I delayed this because the visit visa is only valid for a period ending on 1 year from the medical tests. About 4 weeks ago I was directed to send our passports to UK for stamping of visas but I e-mailed them that passports can't be sent outside Pakistan through courier. They wrote back and told me to submit my passports in CHC, Islamabad and gave me a special form to submit with it. Anyhow, yesterday I received the visas and am planning to go for first landing in August, 2011.

HOWEVER, my wife is in the family way and we're expecting our 3rd child in November, 2011. If the 3rd child is born outside Canada then I'll have to sponsor the child and can only do so from Canada. And until the child is sponsored it won't be issued a visit visa to come to Canada. So what this means is that my wife and children will have to wait in Pakistan till I am able to sponsor the 3rd child from within Canada. Anyone know how long this process takes if I am applying from within Canada?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
salam every one can any one answer .....before when i was sending email to islamabad i was getting comfirmation right away now it has been three times i email them no comfirmation no response why is that ?????