JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:
He didn't get a rejection letter I was mixing him up with someone else before. According to him, his background check took almost 2 years thats the reason for his delay...

yea , took this long coz of backgrounds etc.

yha akr banda preshan hy hota hai .... lets come as min as pos.

tc guys.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:
WES BHAI , PPL R GETING PPRS. I'M WAITING RE-MED AGAIN BUT Y DIDNT THEY SEND PPR WITH IT YAAR ..??
AB TO ANA CHAHYE THA . R ABY RE-MED IS ON THE WAY ,THEY WIL SEND ME IN 20 DAYS ..JESA K MAIL MAI BTAYA HAI.PAHLAY MILN ATH AGR LAWYER SAHB ROK NA LETAY TOO .10 APRIL KO MIL JANA THA OR AB USY KY WJA SAY LATE HUA HAI ...
Haan yaar, wo aapke lawyer sahib thorey aarey agaye nahi tu hujaana thaa aapka case pura ab tak, don't worry InshAllah you will hear something soon...they might even send PPR with remedical you never know, I guess you will find out when you receive the letter. lawyer mentioned that he received another letter with remedical. Were you able to find out what that letter was for?

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
wes786 said:
MashAllah, its so good to see quite many PPRs and good news lately, nazar naa lage kisi ki. Some have gotten PPRs thats applied before me and some who applied after me even got the PPRs so that gives me hope. InshAllah after my wife is done with her remedical, I am hoping she receives her PPR right after so she can come to Canada before Ramzan and we be together during Ramzan and our first EID, but Allah knows best. Please all of you keep me in your prayers that my wife's process be done soon and we be together, and ofcourse for everyone else as well who are apart from their spouse :) May Allah makes it easy for everyone and unite us all who are away from each other. Ameen!!!
ameen,ya umeed pe duniya qaim hain,isiliya mei nei shaid itna wait kiya.
inshallah u will celebrate ramzan and eid together ameen
best of luck.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:
Haan yaar, wo aapke lawyer sahib thorey aarey agaye nahi tu hujaana thaa aapka case pura ab tak, don't worry InshAllah you will hear something soon...they might even send PPR with remedical you never know, I guess you will find out when you receive the letter. lawyer mentioned that he received another letter with remedical. Were you able to find out what that letter was for?

yes es bhai ..allah kray re med k sath hy ppr ajye ..

i wana go and hug my baby boy..hes so quite in school without his dady.
lov u my son.dady mis u evryday.

Report to moderator 182.178.233.123

SMILY FACE

Jun 1, 2011
Do we know what’s good for us?

In one of his articles, Dr. Bilal Philips (a famous Islamic scholar) narrates a story that involves tragedy, drama, and joy. The story is about an Egyptian teacher whose photograph appeared in a local newspaper. The picture showed his smiling and happy face with his hands stretched out and both thumbs sticking up; his father was kissing him on one cheek and his sister on the other cheek.

The newspaper narrated his story about working as a teacher in Bahrain. After a brief visit back home in Egypt, he was returning to join work and thus taking a flight from Cairo to Bahrain. However, at the airport he wasn’t allowed to get on the flight because he had one “stamp” missing on his Passport. This made the teacher distraught, thinking that his career was over because this flight was the last one back to Bahrain which would have enabled him to report back on time, missing which also meant that he would lose his job. He thus became quite frantic, but his endless crying, screaming, and explanations to the airport staff could not get him on the plane. His family comforted him to accept Allah’s decree.

Disappointed, he returned home only to learn a few hours later that the flight he was meant to take (Gulf Air flight GF072) crashed killing everyone on board.

While feeling sad for the passengers onboard, he along with his family thanked Allah for His decree. The day he thought was the most tragic day of his career and life, ended up to be the happiest one averting a tragedy for him and his family.

We are reminded of such signs in Surah al-Kahf, a surah that Muslims are instructed by the prophet to read every Friday. In it is the story of Prophet Musa (Moses) and Khidr. Khidr bore a hole in the boat of the people who took him and Musa across the river. This made Musa question (and object) to such an action as the owners of the boat were quiet poor and obviously weren’t happy to what was done to their boat. However, as it became apparent later, an oppressor King came down to the river and forcefully took away all the boats except the one with a hole in it. So the owners of the boat praised Allah due to the fact that there was a hole in their boat.

We learn from this story that in times of distress or when we desire something badly, we shouldn’t always assume what’s good for us and what’s not because Allah may have decreed a different outcome. As Allah says in the Quran (part of the verse):

“….and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (Quran Al-Baqarah:216)

When struck by an affliction therefore, we have to be patient and in control of oneself. That is possible when we elevate ourselves to a high enough spiritual level where our Iman (faith) in Allah can help us ride the wave.

We can also stay in control by not losing our sense of reasoning that can help us provide better perspective of the situation. ibn al-qayyim said, “patience can be defined as a manner of spiritual superiority by virtue of which we refrain ourselves from doing evil. it is also a faculty of the intellect that enables us to live properly in this world.” Qatada said, “Allah has created angels having reason but with no desires, animals have desires and no reason, and man has both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an angel. On the other hand, if his desires are stronger, he is like an animal.” (ibn Al-Qayyim – “The Way to Patience and Gratitude.”)

The take away lesson for us is that we can improve the quality of our lives by making an effort to train ourselves to be patient, i.e. to elevate our levels of faith and to understand the dynamics that reasoning plays in staying patient.

As the prophet mentioned in a hadith,

“……..whoever strives to be patient, Allah will make him patient” (Al-Bukhari).”

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mdwx said:
does anyone know where in khi do you send your passport from? I take it you can't go to any tcs, or can you?
congratulations,u can send through any tcs centre but I prefer 24 hours service tcs.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bigmakdaddy said:
Good afternoon everyone from Karachi Pakistan. So here is the news from my side. I arrived in Karachi today at 4:30AM to visit my wifey. After hello and hi to all my cousins I slept around 9:00AM to get some rest. Around 11:00AM in the morning I was awaken by family.

:eek: :eek: :eek: My wife's PPR letter has arrived. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yahooooooo, we have finally received the visa letter after this long time. I realize there are a lot of other people who have been waiting since 2009 but still this wait wasn't easy for us either. I hope (from the bottom of my heart) that all of you receive PPR soon. Thanks to Wes786, bestplace4u, maximus, saggit, alishah and many others who have given me strength over the last couple of months. Thanks to all of you guys.

Now my return flight is on June 27, 2011. I hope my wife gets the passport back before that so I she come travel with me. We will be sending the passport tomorrow morning (June 2). Lets see when we get it back.
:-*
very lucky mashallah,buhat mubarak hu bhai,i m really happy for you.. :D :D :D :D :D

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
ALI_KHAN said:
By grace of Almighty Allah my wife just received her passport back with visa from isl..it took her exactly 14 months since her aor..april 2nd 2010 ka aor tha and 1 june ko she gets her passport..Inshallah she will be flying to Canada soon..magar i wont be able to receive her..i am stuck in USA with some work..but inshallah i will see her soon..i hope idhar baqi sab logo ka bhi jaldi kaam hojai..kissi ko koi info needed tou let me know..thanks and salam..
buhat mubarak hu..

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Ameen!!! Don't worry, there is hope still. What if your husband gets remedical and PPR together InshAllah. I pray that happens to your case and your husband comes to you before Ramzan InshAllah. Ameen!
ohhhhhhhhhh my God Wes Bro you are so greattttttttttttttttt thank you so much for your prayers abe abe i recite Holly book i did khatem and almost 30mint left to isha nimaz i will pray for you and all forum member ke Allah ham sub ke mushkil asaan kardy ameen sum ameen Allah ap ke dua be qabool famaye that my hubby come soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Inshallah izaat and zindage ke satt

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for such nice words and islamic thought.

SMILY FACE said:
Do we know what's good for us?

In one of his articles, Dr. Bilal Philips (a famous Islamic scholar) narrates a story that involves tragedy, drama, and joy. The story is about an Egyptian teacher whose photograph appeared in a local newspaper. The picture showed his smiling and happy face with his hands stretched out and both thumbs sticking up; his father was kissing him on one cheek and his sister on the other cheek.

The newspaper narrated his story about working as a teacher in Bahrain. After a brief visit back home in Egypt, he was returning to join work and thus taking a flight from Cairo to Bahrain. However, at the airport he wasn't allowed to get on the flight because he had one “stamp” missing on his Passport. This made the teacher distraught, thinking that his career was over because this flight was the last one back to Bahrain which would have enabled him to report back on time, missing which also meant that he would lose his job. He thus became quite frantic, but his endless crying, screaming, and explanations to the airport staff could not get him on the plane. His family comforted him to accept Allah's decree.

Disappointed, he returned home only to learn a few hours later that the flight he was meant to take (Gulf Air flight GF072) crashed killing everyone on board.

While feeling sad for the passengers onboard, he along with his family thanked Allah for His decree. The day he thought was the most tragic day of his career and life, ended up to be the happiest one averting a tragedy for him and his family.

We are reminded of such signs in Surah al-Kahf, a surah that Muslims are instructed by the prophet to read every Friday. In it is the story of Prophet Musa (Moses) and Khidr. Khidr bore a hole in the boat of the people who took him and Musa across the river. This made Musa question (and object) to such an action as the owners of the boat were quiet poor and obviously weren't happy to what was done to their boat. However, as it became apparent later, an oppressor King came down to the river and forcefully took away all the boats except the one with a hole in it. So the owners of the boat praised Allah due to the fact that there was a hole in their boat.

We learn from this story that in times of distress or when we desire something badly, we shouldn't always assume what's good for us and what's not because Allah may have decreed a different outcome. As Allah says in the Quran (part of the verse):

“....and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (Quran Al-Baqarah:216)

When struck by an affliction therefore, we have to be patient and in control of oneself. That is possible when we elevate ourselves to a high enough spiritual level where our Iman (faith) in Allah can help us ride the wave.

We can also stay in control by not losing our sense of reasoning that can help us provide better perspective of the situation. ibn al-qayyim said, “patience can be defined as a manner of spiritual superiority by virtue of which we refrain ourselves from doing evil. it is also a faculty of the intellect that enables us to live properly in this world.” Qatada said, “Allah has created angels having reason but with no desires, animals have desires and no reason, and man has both reason and desires. Therefore, if one's reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an angel. On the other hand, if his desires are stronger, he is like an animal.” (ibn Al-Qayyim – “The Way to Patience and Gratitude.”)

The take away lesson for us is that we can improve the quality of our lives by making an effort to train ourselves to be patient, i.e. to elevate our levels of faith and to understand the dynamics that reasoning plays in staying patient.

“........whoever strives to be patient, Allah will make him patient” (Al-Bukhari).”

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
SMILY FACE said:

The newspaper narrated his story about working as a teacher in Bahrain. After a brief visit back home in Egypt, he was returning to join work and thus taking a flight from Cairo to Bahrain. However, at the airport he wasn't allowed to get on the flight because he had one “stamp” missing on his Passport. This made the teacher distraught, thinking that his career was over because this flight was the last one back to Bahrain which would have enabled him to report back on time, missing which also meant that he would lose his job. He thus became quite frantic, but his endless crying, screaming, and explanations to the airport staff could not get him on the plane. His family comforted him to accept Allah's decree.

We are reminded of such signs in Surah al-Kahf, a surah that Muslims are instructed by the prophet to read every Friday. In it is the story of Prophet Musa (Moses) and Khidr. Khidr bore a hole in the boat of the people who took him and Musa across the river. This made Musa question (and object) to such an action as the owners of the boat were quiet poor and obviously weren't happy to what was done to their boat. However, as it became apparent later, an oppressor King came down to the river and forcefully took away all the boats except the one with a hole in it. So the owners of the boat praised Allah due to the fact that there was a hole in their boat.

We learn from this story that in times of distress or when we desire something badly, we shouldn't always assume what's good for us and what's not because Allah may have decreed a different outcome. As Allah says in the Quran (part of the verse):

“....and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (Quran Al-Baqarah:216)

We can also stay in control by not losing our sense of reasoning that can help us provide better perspective of the situation. ibn al-qayyim said, “patience can be defined as a manner of spiritual superiority by virtue of which we refrain ourselves from doing evil. it is also a faculty of the intellect that enables us to live properly in this world.” Qatada said, “Allah has created angels having reason but with no desires, animals have desires and no reason, and man has both reason and desires. Therefore, if one's reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an angel. On the other hand, if his desires are stronger, he is like an animal.” (ibn Al-Qayyim – “The Way to Patience and Gratitude.”)

“........whoever strives to be patient, Allah will make him patient” (Al-Bukhari).”
WoW what a beautiful thoughts thanks for posting

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
SMILY FACE said:

really nice worth a thought...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
PPH said:
what is mailing adress of chc islamabad, plz tell me
General Enquiry: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
ohhhhhhhhhh my God Wes Bro you are so greattttttttttttttttt thank you so much for your prayers abe abe i recite Holly book i did khatem and almost 30mint left to isha nimaz i will pray for you and all forum member ke Allah ham sub ke mushkil asaan kardy ameen sum ameen Allah ap ke dua be qabool famaye that my hubby come soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Inshallah izaat and zindage ke satt
Ameen! :)