+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
:eek: how badddddddddd :'( :'( :'( lol i don't want to spend 2000$ to find out if it happens or not, dua karti hon k Allah hum ko wasay PPR ki khabr suna de so then u dont need to laugh at us lol
Wahhhhhhh ki gal eh tuwadi bara khara jwab dita jay lol ;D

J

jani99

yago said:
@ jani99

Did you have nikkah pics or any wedding ceremony celebration and dinner.

In my case, after nikkah, wedding ceremony and reception dinner was held in a Hall with over 300 guests and I have hundres of pics of overall process but dont have post ruksati pics...I should have stayed more 1 week there...urghhhh
Yes, I have nikkah and dinner pics... Basically, it was an arrange marriage, I was visiting my parents in Karachi and they arranged this marriage within 1 week, therefore, i don't even have invitation card for the wedding. I was at the hall for only 2 hours, signed 3 times, took couple of pictures, had little bit to eat and left... The very next day I had to come to Karachi and then after 1 week i had to fly back to Calgary...

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_Shah said:
Ameen sis app preshan na hona bus unkareeb app ki celebration ka din anai wala Inshallah bohat jald... meri duayen app k sath hain :)
inshAllah bhai twadi duawan nal kam chalda hai peya te inshAllah umeed hain k hon sano v jaldi achi khabr milne aali ah

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
Haaaan its my husband's birthday too on sept 1st and I wanna be with him on eid as well .. Buss mahmed fikar na faka .. aesh kar kaka ..
next is our turn insha'Allah :D *dancing*
wow mine is also in september my family also wants me there for my brithday and for Eid lets see Mareea and mahmed sisters k akhir hota kiya hai hamary sath hopefully acha ho ga Inshallah :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wowwwwwwwwwwww it si good to see ppl finally receiving ppr ...... Many many congratz to mdx n bigmakdaddy ..... N ali khan ..... Remember us in ur prayersss.... N a very happyyy life a head.......

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jani99 said:
Yes, I have nikkah and dinner pics... Basically, it was an arrange marriage, I was visiting my parents in Karachi and they arrange this marriage within 1 week, therefore, i don't even have invitation card for the wedding. I was at the hall for only 2 hours, signed 3 times, took couple of pictures had little bit to eat and left... The very next day I had to come to Karachi and then after 1 week i had to fly back to Calgary...
@ jani99

My situation is same as yours.

Fortunately I do have invitation card of wedding and reception with movie.

In sponsorship applcation, I mentioned that wedding and reception was altogether

W both seem to have in same boat.

Lets keep the finger crossed.

J

jani99

yago said:
@ jani99

In sponsorship applcation, I mentioned that wedding and reception was altogether

thanks...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
I got this text today stating :
Hazrat Ali (R.A) ka farmaan hai: 'Pareshani tazkera karnay se barh jati hai, khamosh honay se kum hojati hai, Sabar karnay se khatam hojati hai or Shukar karnay se khushi mein badal jati hai'

I'm planning on offering shukrana nafil .. :$
Jazakallah sister app nai Maula ka Qaoul is time par post kiya hai jab mujhy is ki bohat zarorat thi Allah app ko is Naiki ka ajr dy Ameen :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
yago said:
@ jani99

I don't think you have to worry about it, you have enough proofs to justify yourself however keep collecting everything until the process is over because they can ask for more supporting documents anytime! If you have visited your spouse keep all the docs from that aswell such as ticket, boarding pass, passport stamps etc.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes brother saify bhai k 43 months hain na if i'm not wrong...
kiya app ko pata hai k un ka visa kis waja say reject howa tha pehlay?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdwx said:
hi all... just wanted to update that we got our PPR as well :) So IA it will take a few weeks to get back and wife be here before end of June :)

15 1/2 months since applying to CHC-Mississauga...
Mashallah ajj 2, 2 good news mil rahi hain Mashallah.... Brother Many Many Congratsssssssssss.... :)

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Yes alot of people did receive them after 2-3 weeks of rePCC + Forms request, and the ones who did are just starting to receive PPRs and alot of them didn't like my wife she received those forms back in Feb2011, her meds were exxpired in Jan 2011, but she received remedical request last week :) hope it helps.
Thanks for your quick reply. It means that i have to still wait another 3-4 month for PPR.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdwx said:
does anyone know where in khi do you send your passport from? I take it you can't go to any tcs, or can you?
Brother you can send your passport from any branch of TCS in karachi they will charge you just Rs.320 for speacial services.

mdwx

Mar 8, 2011
Brampton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-04-2010
Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
Ali_Shah said:
Brother you can send your passport from any branch of TCS in karachi they will charge you just Rs.320 for speacial services.
thanks wes and ali_shah... ill let you all know what happens next...