+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
mashAllah congrats!!! Looks like those who get re-pcc and imm forms earlier and then re-med later as soon as re-med results come in they get PPR...so wes bhai inshAllah your wife will get PPR soon since you filled your forms earlier as well. ;D
Let's hope so!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdwx & Bigmakdaddy Many congratulations to both of you. Hun wait over :)

Bigmakdaddy its good that you have landed already otherwise you could have cancelled your trip if you had rec'd the PPR before buying the Air Ticket. Who Knows?

mdwx

Mar 8, 2011
Brampton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-04-2010
Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
does anyone know where in khi do you send your passport from? I take it you can't go to any tcs, or can you?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mdwx said:
does anyone know where in khi do you send your passport from? I take it you can't go to any tcs, or can you?
FedEx main branch in Nazmabad is pretty good for sending passports, they give you a tracking number to track it and once they receive it back in their office they give you a call so you can pick it up. Where TCS would come to your house for delivery and if you are not at home they take it with them and then you have to search for your passport in the whole city and see which branch they took it too... If someone has better experience in this please post. Let us know what you did and how it all went?

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdwx said:
@ mdwx

I would need your help in terms of nikkah objection letter you recieved from CHC-I.

It will be great if you can provide me the reason of recieving objection letter, what CHC-I asked you to send and what caused them to send you that ?

I recently sponsored my wife and just curious to know if god forbid it happens to my case.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

A

alpha1980

Question, i sent supplementary forums + update pcc on 25th May 2011 as per requested by CHC-ISB . Does any one get remedical in 2 weeks after sending Supplementary forums and update PCC. I read some of our fellows got request of remedical in 2-3 weeks after you sending those forums. I am June 2010 AOR and my medical is expired since 1st week of March. Please advise your comments i would be really appreciated.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
yago said:
@ mdwx

I would need your help in terms of nikkah objection letter you recieved from CHC-I.

It will be great if you can provide me the reason of recieving objection letter, what CHC-I asked you to send and what caused them to send you that ?

I recently sponsored my wife and just curious to know if god forbid it happens to my case.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Normally if its just a Nikah Case, and/or phone nikah case without proper rukhsati and proof of rukhsati, they have been sending these objection letter. So now people with just Nikah only cases are going back to do the full rukhsati and sending proofs so that they don't have to face the same situation in the future. But Allah is great and if he wants any thing is possible so a few Nikah/PhoneNikah only cases have received PPRs aswell, but they are cutting that down to a very few cases :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Question, i sent supplementary forums + update pcc on 25th May 2011 as per requested by CHC-ISB . Does any one get remedical in 2 weeks after sending Supplementary forums and update PCC. I read some of our fellows got request of remedical in 2-3 weeks after you sending those forums. I am June 2010 AOR and my medical is expired since 1st week of March. Please advise your comments i would be really appreciated.
Yes alot of people did receive them after 2-3 weeks of rePCC + Forms request, and the ones who did are just starting to receive PPRs and alot of them didn't like my wife she received those forms back in Feb2011, her meds were exxpired in Jan 2011, but she received remedical request last week :) hope it helps.

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Normally if its just a Nikah Case, and/or phone nikah case without proper rukhsati and proof of rukhsati, they have been sending these objection letter. So now people with just Nikah only cases are going back to do the full rukhsati and sending proofs so that they don't have to face the same situation in the future. But Allah is great and if he wants any thing is possible so a few Nikah/PhoneNikah only cases have received PPRs aswell, but they are cutting that down to a very few cases :(
Thanks for your help.

I had nikkah, wedding ceremoney and rukhsati same day as I had to return back to canada to join the office.

The more troubling thing is that I had to fly next day so we dont have post wedding pics but I have tons of pics of wedding and reception at the marriage hall.

I also have proof of communcation like phone bill records, email and gift recipet.

I am wondering if I will the objection letter or not.

J

jani99

yago said:
Thanks for your help.

I had nikkah, wedding ceremoney and rukhsati same day as I had to return back to canada to join the office.

The more troubling thing is that I had to fly next day so we dont have post wedding pics but I have tons of pics of wedding and reception at the marriage hall.

I also have proof of communcation like phone bill records, email and gift recipet.

I am wondering if I will the objection letter or not.
Yago, I am in the same boat... I have done nikkah only and dont really plan to have a ruksati... :)

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jani99 said:
Yago, I am in a same boat... I have done nikkah only and dont really plan to have a ruksati... :)
@ jani99

Our rukhsati was done along with nikkah and wedding ceremony same day because of time limitation I had.

I did not get the chance to have post rukhsati pics as I had to fly back next day.

I have no idea where it will fall.

J

jani99

yago said:
@ jani99

Our rukhsati was done along with nikkah and wedding ceremony same day because of time limitation I had.

I did not get the chance to have post rukhsati pics as I had to fly back next day.

I have no idea where it will fall.
I did only nikkah and left very next day... Dont have anything other than nikkah pics...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
khan82 sis koi news? koi update embassy walo se? muj ko to khushi ho rahi hain k ab itne time baad rozana koi na koi good news hoti hain forum pe kisi ka PPR, kisi ka pp wapas a gaya, kisi ka re-med. lol inshAllah Allah hum sab ko wo din naseeb kare k hum a k post kar sake ke humara PPR a gaya :)
Ameen sis app preshan na hona bus unkareeb app ki celebration ka din anai wala Inshallah bohat jald... meri duayen app k sath hain :)

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jani99 said:
I did only nikkah and left very next day... Dont have anything other than nikkah pics...
@ jani99

Did you have any pics of wedding ceremony celebration and dinner.

In my case, after nikkah, wedding ceremony and reception dinner was held in a Hall with over 300 guests and I have hundres of pics of overall process but dont have post ruksati pics...I should have stayed more 1 week there...urghhhh