+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
ALI_KHAN said:
By grace of Almighty Allah my wife just received her passport back with visa from isl..it took her exactly 14 months since her aor..april 2nd 2010 ka aor tha and 1 june ko she gets her passport..Inshallah she will be flying to Canada soon..magar i wont be able to receive her..i am stuck in USA with some work..but inshallah i will see her soon..i hope idhar baqi sab logo ka bhi jaldi kaam hojai..kissi ko koi info needed tou let me know..thanks and salam..
Congr8s Ali ! we are very happy for u and ur family.

would you please share positive things about ur case which we have to take in our consideration!

Thanks
Ali

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
bigmakdaddy said:
Good afternoon everyone from Karachi Pakistan. So here is the news from my side. I arrived in Karachi today at 4:30AM to visit my wifey. After hello and hi to all my cousins I slept around 9:00AM to get some rest. Around 11:00AM in the morning I was awaken by family.

:eek: :eek: :eek: My wife's PPR letter has arrived. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yahooooooo, we have finally received the visa letter after this long time. I realize there are a lot of other people who have been waiting since 2009 but still this wait wasn't easy for us either. I hope (from the bottom of my heart) that all of you receive PPR soon. Thanks to Wes786, bestplace4u, maximus, saggit, alishah and many others who have given me strength over the last couple of months. Thanks to all of you guys.

Now my return flight is on June 27, 2011. I hope my wife gets the passport back before that so I she come travel with me. We will be sending the passport tomorrow morning (June 2). Lets see when we get it back.
:-*
congratulations bigmakdaddy :))

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
m_alihussain said:
Congr8s Ali ! we are very happy for u and ur family.

would you please share positive things about ur case which we have to take in our consideration!

Thanks
Ali
Shukria yaar..yaar mere case mai essa tou kuch khas nahi..i mean just like others..per mujhe lagta hai isl ke timeline ke mutabiq thorda jaldi hogia case..aur jaldi hojata but we delayed our remed for like 20 days..warna may ke start mai he ajana tha passport back..eek objection aya tha sept 2010 mai due to my case and then nothing till ppr and remed..i didnt even send too much proof of marriage and stuff..i mean i think 25 pics hongi, few emails, few call logs and some receipt of money transfer to my wife..eek choti se story likhi thi on plane paper about the pics and the people in the pics and how i know my wife..thats it..pata nahi people pics ko describe kerte hain ke nahi before sending them to isl..i did..my lawyer asked me to do it..aur kia batao..ap he kuch pooch lo..

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI_KHAN said:
Shukria yaar..yaar mere case mai essa tou kuch khas nahi..i mean just like others..per mujhe lagta hai isl ke timeline ke mutabiq thorda jaldi hogia case..aur jaldi hojata but we delayed our remed for like 20 days..warna may ke start mai he ajana tha passport back..eek objection aya tha sept 2010 mai due to my case and then nothing till ppr and remed..i didnt even send too much proof of marriage and stuff..i mean i think 25 pics hongi, few emails, few call logs and some receipt of money transfer to my wife..eek choti se story likhi thi on plane paper about the pics and the people in the pics and how i know my wife..thats it..pata nahi people pics ko describe kerte hain ke nahi before sending them to isl..i did..my lawyer asked me to do it..aur kia batao..ap he kuch pooch lo..
Ali bhai mubarik ho ap ko meri tarif se b. :)

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
bestplace4u said:
oh inko tou citizenship bhi mil gayi aapko nahi pata lol
lol :D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
knock knock! Any news?

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS to Ali_Khan and Bigmakkdadday!

Best wishes for you two..

Please pray for everyone else too!

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATULATIONS to Ali_Khan and Bigmakkdadday!

BEST OF LUCK................ :)

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Congratulations to Ali_Khan and Bigmakkdadday ... touchdown !!! :)