File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
I got the response from Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration Yesterday about the same letter that we sent to JK in the recent past. One page of crappy reasons and generic stuff and in the last paragraph it said CHC-ISB is waiting for my wife`s updated medical results while after enquiring with the CHC-ISB i got to know that they will send a medical request letter in coming days . Those loosers in the ministry could not even tell the truthful current status of ur application .

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Doctorkhan said:
LOL .... so true :p
HOW MUCH CRAZY PPL CAN BE IN THIS WORLD.A STORY FROM TODAY'S NEWS .I'M SO SURPRISED THAT HOW A FATHER CAN DO IT WITH HIS OWN KID...!! SO STRANGE AND REDICULOUS.PLZ READ AND TAKE OFF UR MINDS FROM IMIGRATION FOR A WHILE..:

FATHER THREATENS TODDLER DAUGHTER WITH SAMURAI SWORD
Yahoo!7
June 2, 2011, 4:46 pm
tweet4
Email
Print

Enlarge photo
A father has threatened his daughter and wife with a samurai sword after getting caught up in a road accident.

The horrific incident was seen by stunned onlookers near a farmers market in Yongren, Yunan province, China.

According to witnesses, 34-year-old Zhang Gang caused an accident with another car and tried to leave the scene.

The Daily Mail said police chased the errant motorist for 15 minutes before police set up a road block and forced him to stop the car.

What happened next caught everyone by surprise.

Local farmer Lu Yin observed:

"This man leapt out carrying a huge sword and waving what I thought was a doll.

"But then I realised it was a little child. She seemed shocked but then she started crying when she heard her daddy shouting.

"He had the razor sharp sword at her chest the whole time and was shouting 'Let me go or I'll kill her I swear it - I will show no mercy."

According to Crienglish.com, he then used the 40-centimetre-long dagger to keep both his wife and daughter hostage in the car to prevent arrest.

Police negotiators were sent to the scene and started speaking with the man.

The family were freed within minutes however witnesses say police were talking to the man for over an hour before he finally surrendered.
tweet4
Email
Prin

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
saifsmarty said:
HOW MUCH CRAZY PPL CAN BE IN THIS WORLD.A STORY FROM TODAY'S NEWS .I'M SO SURPRISED THAT HOW A FATHER CAN DO IT WITH HIS OWN KID...!! SO STRANGE AND REDICULOUS.PLZ READ AND TAKE OFF UR MINDS FROM IMIGRATION FOR A WHILE..:

Yahoo!7
tweet4
Email
Print

Enlarge photo
A father has threatened his daughter and wife with a samurai sword after getting caught up in a road accident.

The horrific incident was seen by stunned onlookers near a farmers market in Yongren, Yunan province, China.

According to witnesses, 34-year-old Zhang Gang caused an accident with another car and tried to leave the scene.

The Daily Mail said police chased the errant motorist for 15 minutes before police set up a road block and forced him to stop the car.

"But then I realised it was a little child. She seemed shocked but then she started crying when she heard her daddy shouting.

"He had the razor sharp sword at her chest the whole time and was shouting 'Let me go or I'll kill her I swear it - I will show no mercy."

According to Crienglish.com, he then used the 40-centimetre-long dagger to keep both his wife and daughter hostage in the car to prevent arrest.

The family were freed within minutes however witnesses say police were talking to the man for over an hour before he finally surrendered.
tweet4
Email
Prin

'Let me go or I'll kill her I swear it - I will show no mercy." ;D ;D LOL who to blame and what to blame? drugs? movies? video games or deep fried sun dried lil fishyss that they sell in the Chinese food stores?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Tor-wi said:
'Let me go or I'll kill her I swear it - I will show no mercy." ;D ;D LOL who to blame and what to blame? drugs? movies? video games or deep fried sun dried lil fishyss that they sell in the Chinese food stores?
yes rite. anyway,ur name is also like a chinese/filipino ...tor-wi ..can u tell its meaning ?
in our forum so many guys hv strnge nicks like ... dodgecharger , wes , bigmacdady , ..blah blah . (i dont mean to heart,just enjoy it).

where r u in ur proces tor-wi ?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
saifsmarty said:
yes rite. anyway,ur name is also like a chinese/filipino ...tor-wi ..can u tell its meaning ?
in our forum so many guys hv strnge nicks like ... dodgecharger , wes , bigmacdady , ..blah blah . (i dont mean to hurt,just enjoy it).

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
saifsmarty said:
in our forum so many guys hv strnge nicks like ... dodgecharger , wes , bigmacdady , ..blah blah . (i dont mean to heart,just enjoy it).

Really? tor = toronto wi= wife lol I know its totally random but I couldnt come up with anything better when I was making this profile. I got Nikah objection letter few days ago :mad:..so working towards it...rest of the info is on my profile..

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
saifsmarty said:

Yahoo!7
tweet4
Email
Print

Enlarge photo

tweet4
Email
Prin
This news would have been on every other news channel and news paper all over the world with a title of 'BREAKING NEWS', only if that man was a Pakistani father :D hahahah

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
mareea said:
This news would have been on every other news channel and news paper all over the world with a title of 'BREAKING NEWS', only if that man was a Pakistani father :D hahahah
That is so true... ;D..

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mareea said:

hahahhahaha ...very true . its all because of failure of leaders.i also blame media in pk,they show negative news and focuses so much until it makes a noraml person "a mental patient".media must play a responcible role.i condemn it.
baky ZARDARY TAY GILLANI JEWAY JEWAY baky log jeway na jeway onhan nu kee ...lol

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Congrats Ali_Khan brother Allah kary ye dosry khan ka be kaam jaldi hojaye ;)

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
congratz ali khan
when did u send ur passport?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mareea said:
Thats how they roll...

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Really? tor = toronto wi= wife lol I know its totally random but I couldnt come up with anything better when I was making this profile. I got Nikah objection letter few days ago :mad:..so working towards it...rest of the info is on my profile..
Toronto Wife baji I see your AOR is from JUNE 10 did u get anything after AOR?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
Toronto Wife baji I see your AOR is from JUNE 10 did u get anything after AOR?
BAJIIII :eek: :eek: who are you calling Baji... ???

Yeah I got an objection letter about my marriage not being genuine...and re PCC + IMM forms as well...