14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Kya kre Bhaiya majbori hy done is done. May be instead of creating a face book group or any other group for CHC, we should creat a online group call "Shadi in Canada" where peoples can find and meet with nice families to arrange the marriage.

May be that will save our siblings and future genrations from CHC ;D ;D
This is really funnyyyyy ;D

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
do you guys think proof of honeymoon is considered relevant proof of rukshati? i don't understand what they want to see in terms of rukshati. i mean, by definition we can't live with our spouses till they grant visas!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thx Sidney sister. I try to creat a fun environment where my forum friends can enjoye readings.

But today "Chunni Babu" is bit angery and spoiling many Paro's - Chander Mukhi's and Devdas's mood.

One forum Devdas sing. "Pehli shadi ne kaisa Jadu kya, Biwi ke hathon marny se pehle he CHC-ISB ne mar dya" How's that ;D

Ok no more fun for today and lets focus on CHC.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miksterz said:
do you guys think proof of honeymoon is considered relevant proof of rukshati? i don't understand what they want to see in terms of rukshati. i mean, by definition we can't live with our spouses till they grant visas!
Honeymoon proof is actually a very solid proof for them. In regards to Rukhsati (IMO) they are referring to Reception (Valima) which they know wont happen unless there is a Rukhsati on 1st day. Hope this help.

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Thanks for your response. We only had one wedding function which was nikkah followed by reception. Hopefully they will understand and honeymoon proof will prevent any objections.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same picture. One wedding function Nikah followed by reception in presence more than 100 peoples But still it was objected by them even though it was celebrated in the same manners as wedding. [Jo Allah ko manzor, beshuk wo her cheez ko dekh raha hy]

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
yarrr :( im sad

when the visa comes does it come by TCS or they call u ??? coz i dont go out of my house waiting for the TCS guy :(

S

sozxi

I'm a nikkah only case, so no ruksati--no honeymoon....does that mean low chances of approval? cause everyone says you need to prove that your marriage was real, how else do we prove its real when there was no honeymoon meaning no valima so the only real proof is the marriage certificate right?

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Kya kre Bhaiya majbori hy done is done. May be instead of creating a face book group or any other group for CHC, we should creat a online group call "Shadi in Canada" where peoples can find and meet with nice families to arrange the marriage.

May be that will save our siblings and future genrations from CHC ;D ;D
It's called Shaadi.com - please be up to date. Ads are on TV all the time if you haven't seen it.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
pakivette said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brother Style.. I am just curious why these 'really nice families in Canada' didn't marry you and you also had to go back home like rest of us? Maybe this will help us understand where the rest of us stand and how we are different from you? Your explanation will really help the community here, if they are planning to go back home for marriage and will solve one of the biggest problem of Pakistani community in Canada.
Because i'm not the one complaing about Time Line here! To me it didn't matter if I got married here or back in Pak.
I have accepted the fact that it will take 9+ months to finalize everything so I don't understand why is it so hard for the rest.

If you can make a difference then all Power to you. This will be my last post to this topic!

ANd now back to orginal topic...

great person

Aug 24, 2010
well i dontthink this means they wont approve it, it just mite take longer then expected...i no in the past ppl have applied on a nikah only basis and have stated that they didnt go on honey moon and that valima reception will be held after the 2 are re united...so perhaps u can try that...but this case was in 2004 when ppl used to get their visa in 4 months...which is not the case n e more...

but i would suggest that if u have any form of engagement pix or post wedding pix then u shud def. include those...even if it was like a baat pakki and u took pix...

sozxi said:
I'm a nikkah only case, so no ruksati--no honeymoon....does that mean low chances of approval? cause everyone says you need to prove that your marriage was real, how else do we prove its real when there was no honeymoon meaning no valima so the only real proof is the marriage certificate right?

HUNI

Oct 27, 2010
salam every 1. i hope every 1 is fine and in good health. i already post but no 1 comments. i want to ask again, i got a call from embassy. they asked me that they will send me a letter which will receive in four weeks r may be in 6 weeks. they asked me how we both communicate with each other, my acedemic records, whether im working r not..

my time line is CHC start processing my case in April 2, 2010 and i send the required information to embassy in april 09, 2010 after that only 1 call couple of days back.

so plz comments

M

maximus391

HUNI said:
salam every 1. i hope every 1 is fine and in good health. i already post but no 1 comments. i want to ask again, i got a call from embassy. they asked me that they will send me a letter which will receive in four weeks r may be in 6 weeks. they asked me how we both communicate with each other, my acedemic records, whether im working r not..

my time line is CHC start processing my case in April 2, 2010 and i send the required information to embassy in april 09, 2010 after that only 1 call couple of days back.

so plz comments
Dear Huni, Wait for the letter and if 4 weeks have already been passed than u should email them and inquire about the status of letter u were supposed to receive.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
That's a good thing atleast you heard something from them...a lott of people are waiting for more than a year to even receive a single letter. My wifes case started in march2010 and we have heard nothing since then...