Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
HUNI said:
salam every 1. i hope every 1 is fine and in good health. i already post but no 1 comments. i want to ask again, i got a call from embassy. they asked me that they will send me a letter which will receive in four weeks r may be in 6 weeks. they asked me how we both communicate with each other, my acedemic records, whether im working r not..

my time line is CHC start processing my case in April 2, 2010 and i send the required information to embassy in april 09, 2010 after that only 1 call couple of days back.

so plz comments
Yah wait for the letter, I am also waiting for letter, my MP contacted them and they said my husband should receive a letter in couple of weeks.

S

Safum

out of curiosity, I see that some people on the forum got an email from CHC saying that their file is waiting to be reviewed by the decision making officer. Did any of you hear anything back?

Also, does anyone know if this is the last stage before finalizing a case of are there more steps?
Thanks

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Folks in Montreal should join this and the rest should e-mail solidaritesansfrontieres@gmail.com in support and raise CHC-ISB time lines issue.

CALLOUT: Poster designs for “Status for All” immigrant justice march and organizing (Montreal)

Four local migrant justice organizations – Solidarity Across Borders, Dignidad Migrante, No One Is Illegal & the Immigrant Workers Center – are mobilizing actively for a “Status for All” demonstration this coming May, in conjunction with a several parallel events (community dinner, Mayday contingent, popular education events, and more). Part of our work includes door-to-door outreach in Montreal neighborhoods, including on the metro, buses, community centers and streets.

We will be producing posters, flyers as well as popular education materials to help with our efforts.

This year, we are making an open callout for a poster design. The deadline to submit a poster design is SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2011, before noon.

We cannot offer remuneration, but your design will be used widely in the Montreal-area, on posters, website and more.

When you submit your design:
- send a colour poster design as a jpg file (300 dpi) to solidaritesansfrontieres@gmail.com BEFORE Sunday, January 23 at noon;
- write “poster submission” in the subject line;
- also include your name, as well as a contact telephone number and e-mail addresss;
- on your proposed poster itself, please include the following information:

----------
STATUS FOR ALL!
March for justice and dignity for all migrants and refugees

SATURDAY, MAY 28, 2011
Gathering at NOON
Jean Talon & St-Denis
métro Jean-Talon

No borders, no nations, stop the deportations!

We march together to demand an end to deportations and detentions and status for all. We also denounce the double punishment of migrants with criminal records. We demand Status for All, and organize for a “Solidarity City” for all residents of Montreal.

A child-friendly march. Bring your kids!

Organized by Solidarity Across Borders, No One Is Illegal, Dignidad Migrante and the Immigrant Workers Center

INFO: solidaritesansfrontieres@gmail.com - 514-848-7583
www.solidarityacrossborders.org
----------

Please note: We will print separate French and English posters (and also in other languages, such as Spanish and Arabic). You can submit your design in either language.

If your poster is chosen, you will be the graphic designer for the upcoming Status for All march. As graphic designer, we’ll request the following: a final colour and b&w 11x17 poster; a logo that we can use on our website and other publicity materials; a web banner; if possible, your help with designing flyers and stickers to complement our main poster.

Thanks for considering submitting a design.
The members of Solidarity Across Borders
solidaritesansfrontieres@gmail.com

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Hi,

Cong8rs to decent vampire & Baseera 8)

Thanks,
Kha

Baseera said:
Salam everyone, I would like to inform all of you guys that my husband got his visa, he got his passport back last nite he called me 4 am to inform me of this good news... and I pray for everyone and wish you all good luck

Time Line:

Case processing started: April, 01, 2008
interview: June,04, 2009
additional documents and I had to prove that our marriage was genuine: March, 2010
remedical: October, 2010
passport request: Dec, 18, 2010
visa: Jan, 18, 2011

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Hi everyone

Finally i got a different e-mail from the embassy which said that the background checks on my file have been completed and now its in que for final review. Apparently all the cases pending from 2009-2010 are to be finalized within the next 6 months. I will inform you all as soon as i receive the PPR Inshallah..I've been told to expect the decision within the next 6 weeks.. so keeping my fingers crossed.

Best of luck to everyone. Inshallah all of us will get a good news soon.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
lostsoul27 said:
Hi everyone

Finally i got a different e-mail from the embassy which said that the background checks on my file have been completed and now its in que for final review. Apparently all the cases pending from 2009-2010 are to be finalized within the next 6 months. I will inform you all as soon as i receive the PPR Inshallah..I've been told to expect the decision within the next 6 weeks.. so keeping my fingers crossed.

Allah ap ki Zuban Mubarik karay Ameen ;D

M

maximus391

lostsoul27 said:
Hi everyone

Congratulations Sis...soo happy for youuu......

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear my all respected forum members,

My wife MP yesterday got email from Islamabad Embassy which is under below:

Please you all are requested to comments on this also tell me what they are going to do next?

Thanking all of you in advance

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and in queue to be reviewed. Please be advised that the documents sent to our screening partners were recently returned to Islamabad due to a change in processing procedures . The Immigration Section in Islamabad in the process of re-sending the background checks in accordance with the new procedures and hopes to receive responses promptly so as to avoid further processing delays.

Your representations and concerns in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission
PO Box 1024, Islamabad, Pakistan

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lostsoul27 said:
Hi everyone

Thats an awesome news...

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
It iz a great newz indeed but CIC is suspecious :p

godisgreat said:

Please you all are requested to comments on this also tell me what they are going to do next?

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and in queue to be reviewed. Please be advised that the documents sent to our screening partners were recently returned to Islamabad due to a change in processing procedures . The Immigration Section in Islamabad in the process of re-sending the background checks in accordance with the new procedures and hopes to receive responses promptly so as to avoid further processing delays.

Your representations and concerns in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
godisgreat said:

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission

"""The Immigration Section in Islamabad in the process of re-sending the background checks in accordance with the new procedures and hopes to receive responses promptly so as to avoid further processing delays.
"""""

This can be big newz for all of us if it is true....Hopefully soo...Ameen

S

Safum

lostsoul27 said:
Hi everyone

Hi Lostsoul27,
congrats! InshALLAH you will hear good news soon!

can i ask what reply you were gettering before "que for final review"?
Please let us know so we have an idea of the stages.

Thank you

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
lostsoul27 said:
Hi everyone

Means your wait will be over in few days InsaALLAH!!!! :)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
S khan said:
Means your wait will be over in few days InsaALLAH!!!! :)
isl is just lazy....sorry to say but i have no hopes...why the hell r they putting in the back grds check again? and changing the process?
they just throw an automated msg in the e-mails...they dont answer the faxes .....they simply dont care...
it will be a miracle jab visa aye ga...Allah keray jaldi aa jaye sub ka...but meri hope khatam ho chuki hai :(
to be honest, like me , many ppl must be having problems between their spouses....their timeline was 9 months b4 and now they say the timeline on the website is not guarenteed..wow...means we cant even sue them

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Humaumair said:
isl is just lazy....sorry to say but i have no hopes...why the hell r they putting in the back grds check again? and changing the process?
they just throw an automated msg in the e-mails...they dont answer the faxes .....they simply dont care...
it will be a miracle jab visa aye ga...Allah keray jaldi aa jaye sub ka...but meri hope khatam ho chuki hai :(
to be honest, like me , many ppl must be having problems between their spouses....their timeline was 9 months b4 and now they say the timeline on the website is not guarenteed..wow...means we cant even sue them
They have started background checks again because they are not getting proper responses from Pakistani people and thats why they might have changed the procedures

So be hopefull!!!!