+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned in Last week of December. One of family friend girl husband's has interview on JAN 12, I spoke to her about her husband interview and she said iNTERVIEW took 1.5 Hr at the end when her husband ask when can I expect a response, officer lady said in these days they are focsing on old cases so she will be passing the interview feedback to her manager and upon manager decesion we will inform you soon in near future.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
As mentioned in Last week of December. One of family friend girl husband's has interview on JAN 12, I spoke to her about her husband interview and she said iNTERVIEW took 1.5 Hr at the end when her husband ask when can I expect a response, officer lady said in these days they are focsing on old cases so she will be passing the interview feedback to her manager and upon manager decesion we will inform in near future.
:( kion khelte hain logon k emotions k saath ye batameeeeez loog..
i know my case is old but interview kerliya to ushi waqt boldein bhai jao canada .. i feel bad for everyone

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
maximus391 said:
Is there any chat option in this forum with members who are online?
chat online on fb group only lol

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
count me in lol

chandio

Dec 13, 2010
Safum said:
out of curiosity, I see that some people on the forum got an email from CHC saying that their file is waiting to be reviewed by the decision making officer. Did any of you hear anything back?

Also, does anyone know if this is the last stage before finalizing a case of are there more steps?
Thanks
Hi,
Looks like when they say "waiting to be reviewed by decison making officer" It means it is a last step and they will send either PPR , Interview request or they can reject the case. My wife emailed CHC a month ago and they send us the same response and now my wife have received a PPR request yesterday so keep you hopes high Inshallah you will receive PPR request pretty soon.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Hey guys,

Another one in this sailing BOAT, lets make some room by letting the old ones out with PPR Inshah ALLAH.
Hang in there guys...everything happens for a reason. 8)

See .....Told ya Patience bears fruit.

M

maximus391

chandio said:
Hi,
Looks like when they say "waiting to be reviewed by decison making officer" It means it is a last step and they will send either PPR , Interview request or they can reject the case. My wife emailed CHC a month ago and they send us the same response and now my wife have received a PPR request yesterday so keep you hopes high Inshallah you will receive PPR request pretty soon.
Congratulationsssss....

M

maximus391

I feel happy & jealous at the same time.. People with November, December AOR's are getting visas and mine AOR is of October and since no news and the BFD on my file is 3rd March,2010 which means it will be opened in 17th Month :) Need prayers forum members

S

Safum

chandio said:
Hi,

SSSSSSSWWWWWWWEEETT!!! congrats! very happy for u. things are looking up guys...

S

Safum

maximus391 said:
I feel happy & jealous at the same time.. People with November, December AOR's are getting visas and mine AOR is of October and since no news and the BFD on my file is 3rd March,2010 which means it will be opened in 17th Month :) Need prayers forum members
i apologize if this is a silly question, but how do u know what ur Bring Forward date is?