+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

S

Safum

chandio said:
Hi,
Looks like when they say "waiting to be reviewed by decison making officer" It means it is a last step and they will send either PPR , Interview request or they can reject the case. My wife emailed CHC a month ago and they send us the same response and now my wife have received a PPR request yesterday so keep you hopes high Inshallah you will receive PPR request pretty soon.
I have a small question, for how many months was ur wife's case in the "que to be reviwed by decision making officer" stage? please do tell.
Thank you and congrats again!

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
okay!! so i thought id share my two replies from the ISB ..

number 1

September 01, 2010 12:48 AM
To: Kania, Andrew - Riding 2D
Subject: RE: MP INQUIRY - BXXXXXXX

Greetings from Islamabad,

In response to your e-mail below, please be advised that background checks are being conducted in this case. We do not know how long these will take but we will inform the applicant when we (receive the results and) are ready to process this case further.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
PO Box 1024, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: (92) (51) 2086913, 2086914

number 2

Hello Maria, please review email below from CHC Islamabad regarding your sponsorship application.

Thank you and regards,

Amjid Iqbal, Constituency Assistant
OFFICE OF ANDREW KANIA, LL.M.
M.P. BRAMPTON WEST
213-10 Gillingham Drive
Brampton, ON L6X 5A5
PH: (905)846-0076 Fax: (905)846-3901
Email:kaniaa2d@parl.gc.ca
www.andrewkania.ca<http://www.andrewkania.ca/>

Sent: December 07, 2010 12:14 AM
To: Kania, Andrew - Riding 2D
Subject: RE: MP INQUIRY -

File No

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and in queue to be reviewed. Medical examination request letter was sent to applicant on 23 Nov 2010. Back ground checks are under way for this application.
Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission
PO Box 1024, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: (92) (51) 2086913, 2086914

:-\ :-\ :-\

S

Safum

maximus391 said:
They find out from Islamabad...:)
Thank you maximus, as always helpful.
so about a month for you! sweet!! :)

are u in "que to be reviwed" stage as well?

sam_psionator

Jan 13, 2011
maximus391 said:
I feel happy & jealous at the same time.. People with November, December AOR's are getting visas and mine AOR is of October and since no news and the BFD on my file is 3rd March,2010 which means it will be opened in 17th Month :) Need prayers forum members
You will get visa soon Inshallaha .

M

maximus391

Safum said:
Thank you maximus, as always helpful.
so about a month for you! sweet!! :)

are u in "que to be reviwed" stage as well?
Yes the last email which i got was "Que to be Reviewed" and "Background checks are underway for this application". My 16th month in processing has already started, even if my background check is completed by 1st Week of March then i will get visa in April or May because i have not received re-medical request. So i think in totality it will be 19-20 months for me in the best case scenario

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
chandio said:
Hi,
Looks like when they say "waiting to be reviewed by decison making officer" It means it is a last step and they will send either PPR , Interview request or they can reject the case. My wife emailed CHC a month ago and they send us the same response and now my wife have received a PPR request yesterday so keep you hopes high Inshallah you will receive PPR request pretty soon.
LOT OF CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....PLZ SHARE UR TIME LINE WID US....n how much time u got ur visa?

chandio

Dec 13, 2010
Safum said:
I have a small question, for how many months was ur wife's case in the "que to be reviwed by decision making officer" stage? please do tell.
Thank you and congrats again!
Well, I dont exactly remember but re-medical was done in last week of october and we submitted PCC in mid of Nov and my wife send them a email in Dec, I think in second week of Dec. Hope this helps....

S

Safum

chandio said:
Well, I dont exactly remember but re-medical was done in last week of october and we submitted PCC in mid of Nov and my wife send them a email in Dec, I think in second week of Dec. Hope this helps....
Thank you so much for replying.

S

Safum

maximus391 said:
Yes the last email which i got was "Que to be Reviewed" and "Background checks are underway for this application". My 16th month in processing has already started, even if my background check is completed by 1st Week of March then i will get visa in April or May because i have not received re-medical request. So i think in totality it will be 19-20 months for me in the best case scenario
thank you for replying. Dont worry, my 16th month will be here in a mtter of days. I know its hard, especially for those who have been in this situation since 2009, but on the bright side at least we already waited the required time so I am sure anytime soon we will hear good news InshALLAH. I pray you and I and everyone else...may ALLAH help us