March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
saroo said:
This is not fight. Just trying to correct someone who is trying to put his own country people down by saying strange things.
If you want to walk away from the fact then that's up to you. But really look at our country first before making a comment.

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
sozxi said:
..Nope was asking you :)
yah... no I had a big wedding.. May, 30, 2007 but for some reason they were thinking that my marriage was not real so I had to prove it to them.. and I did.. he is finaly comming Inshallah.. I waited for so long and I pray for u guys that u dont go trough wat me and my husband went trough... Inshallah u all will get a good news soon and I am sure it wont take that long like my husband's did

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
saroo said:
Hello there style,

Seem like you are really mad at the people from the forum, there is no need to get upset becasue everyone has there own opinion and you have applied in January 2010 and you still have long way to go and people who are complaining are waiting for a long time and the only thing is CIC should atleast inform people how long exactly it's going to take. When you check your status it always say in process, whenever there are people from the forum have recieved their visa's and the CIC don't even bother to change the status saying decision made or visa recieved. Don't you think that they are doing something wrong?

Second of all you have said that Canada did not ask people to get married in Pakistan, that's every individual's choice where and how they want to get married, people are only mad because when it comes to the spousal sponsorship it should not take that long to begin with. Say for example Mr Kenney is to marry someone from pakistan, believe me the rules will change overnight. Just because some stupid people are doing terrorism in pakistan doesn't mean every pakistani should be labeled as terrorist. That's not fair?
well my husband got his visa yesterday.. his case was updated on e-case I got the email it says

It looks like your e-CAS has just been updated... Latest update: "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Style said:
No one said every Pakistani should be labeled as terrorist but that's how the it is so wake up and face the truth. It's Country right before they allow anyone to enter to do full background check to make sure they are clean. Yes you can ask does it really take 9+ months to do a backgound check which IMO doesn't and shouldn't unless it's coming from few different countries.

Who's to say when you go to Pakistan and talk about US, ppl will not throw you out of the country? If Country was that power full i guess they would but in our case Pakistan is not and it's any one fault but ours.

Why don't we go and fix our country first before trying to fix Canada (not saying Canada is not our, we have Citizen, PR, Born Citizen) And I'm sure if we can make Pakistan better it'll make all these problem go away. Don't you think?

I'm not mad at ppl's opinion but it's a fact that ppl will sit here and talk about CHC and how he will do this and that but when time comes they are scared to show their real name because CHC might find out who they are and might delay their file on purpose? Really???? Does CHC really have time to play games? they have a backlog as is.

There was a time when it only took 4 months to get a Visa, why wasn't anyone complaining then? because things were getting done fast and now when there is a problem we all look for excuses to blame it on someone.

Pakistan is not the only country who has to wait this long and i agree it's not fair to all of us (i'm in the same boat as you) but you have to understand Mr Kenney or Canada will not change the rules for you and I until we fix our self!

Anyways just my $0.02, you don't have to agree or anything

P.S i do strongly believe that maximus391 should take his case to court because he's was lied too enough time and as for the rest of us we are still on the waiting boat.

Couldn't agree more...well said!!!!!

J

jani99

I am not scared, whether my wife gets the visa or not... I will go ahead and do whatever I want...

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Style. Arey kider ko chale Bando abhi se hey angry ho gye. Abhi tu R se re-medical & re pcc hona hy phr P se passport request anni hy and phr V se VISA bakki hy.
ha ha ha

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
jani99 said:
Here is the email which I sent to CIC-Islamabad last week...

To whom it may concern:

How long will it take to complete the process as my wife's medical and PCC are going to expire in April 2011? I know that your office started processing this file on July 1st 2010 and I also know that my case is pretty straight forward.

I would request you to please give me an authentic answer rather than saying that your file is in queue for an initial review. It will be 7 months and I hope that your office will complete the process on time.

I will file a formal complaint against CIC-Islamabad to the honorable minister Jason Kenny and honorable prime minster Stephen Harper with the help of Mayor of Calgary Naheed Nenshi and Chair of Calgary Police Commission **** Shaikh, if it is going to take forever.

Please note down the following information for your ready reference.

Name: *****
File number: *****
DOB: *****
Address: *****

Waiting for a positive response and detailed explanation.
Jani this is really not good what you did just try to be patent threatening CHC Islamabad won't do anything u just make urself look rude & bad for nothing this is just an advise.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Jani 99, don't write anything like that, they will just screw everything up. Be polite and ask them nicely it will work just fine. If you threaten them they will just get mad and put your file way behind and there is nothing you can do. So just be nice. It's just a advice then again it's up to you.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
Baseera said:
Thank you
Baseera congratulations sister happy for you pray for us.

vampire whatever ur nik name is u too brother congratulations.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Baseera said:
yah... no I had a big wedding.. May, 30, 2007 but for some reason they were thinking that my marriage was not real so I had to prove it to them.. and I did.. he is finaly comming Inshallah.. I waited for so long and I pray for u guys that u dont go trough wat me and my husband went trough... Inshallah u all will get a good news soon and I am sure it wont take that long like my husband's did
how long did it take? n y ? if udun mind me askn

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
sam_psionator said:
I suggest you to stay away from your spouse for 4/5 days [I do same] you will be fine. Don't take it as rude/etc it's just suggestion.
Stay away? She's already away my friend...

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Style. Arey kider ko chale Bando abhi se hey angry ho gye. Abhi tu R se re-medical & re pcc hona hy phr P se passport request anni hy and phr V se VISA bakki hy.

Sub ne kaha Paroo chor do, loogon ne kaha CHC se wait krana chor do aur tum ne kaha PKSTN shadi krna chor do. wah ji wah

Wo kya hy ke Gabbir ke saath gadari krna Doshmni hy aur Basanti & Chander Mukhi ke saath baat cheet krna Dosti hy ;D
I hope you will get relax from anger after reading this, now plz be happy and give us a smile like this :)
Don't forget about 'R' say Rukhsati and 'I' say Interview! :) Also i'm not the one who's angry since not once i complained about CHC and Time line and waiting.

It is what it is to me.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
jani99 said:
Here is the email which I sent to CIC-Islamabad last week...

To whom it may concern:

How long will it take to complete the process as my wife's medical and PCC are going to expire in April 2011? I know that your office started processing this file on July 1st 2010 and I also know that my case is pretty straight forward.

I would request you to please give me an authentic answer rather than saying that your file is in queue for an initial review. It will be 7 months and I hope that your office will complete the process on time.

I will file a formal complaint against CIC-Islamabad to the honorable minister Jason Kenny and honorable prime minster Stephen Harper with the help of Mayor of Calgary Naheed Nenshi and Chair of Calgary Police Commission **** Shaikh, if it is going to take forever.

Please note down the following information for your ready reference.

Name: *****
File number: *****
DOB: *****
Address: *****

Waiting for a positive response and detailed explanation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you did anything wrong, you are simply asking a detail explanation not just standard IN PROCESS reply.As you are on your 7 month already and you have not heard anything yet specially when you have a simple case.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Style said:
LMAO your worried if CHC finds out you are planing this they might delay your file on purpose? But you're willing to go ahead and start a Site, creat an iphone app to collect data? which CHC already have! You really think they don't know how long it takes that you need to collect on their behalf.

This goes to all the ppl who got married in Pak, Canada did not ask you to marry someone from there. There are really nice families in Canada (just look at your self and your family) So stop hating on CHC time line. It is what it is! We got our self into this and only way to come out clean is to show we as a country can stand on our own!

Half the ppl on this site are all talk and no action, back in July ppl were planing to go to ottawa to Protest whatever happend to that?

Sam what you are trying to do this site is already doing it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brother Style.. I am just curious why these 'really nice families in Canada' didn't marry you and you also had to go back home like rest of us? Maybe this will help us understand where the rest of us stand and how we are different from you? Your explanation will really help the community here, if they are planning to go back home for marriage and will solve one of the biggest problem of Pakistani community in Canada.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kya kre Bhaiya majbori hy done is done. May be instead of creating a face book group or any other group for CHC, we should creat a online group call "Shadi in Canada" where peoples can find and meet with nice families to arrange the marriage.

May be that will save our siblings and future genrations from CHC ;D ;D