Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hi almost there.did ur wifes ecase changed to inprocess?

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Red Jeans said:
Hey lali dude or dudette ..lol i didn't predict anything i told something which was pretty obvious to everyone.. :don't worry you will get ppr before masoom..lol jokingg ..no offense pls :'( inshallah you will gonna hear the good news soon .. nobody on the forum knows how soon except Allah mian..
yA right i Know u r aren't pamist or etc just was kidding YA i had no offense with massom i just want 2 apologize if she felt bad of my any post.I was just try 2 keep the form running by sharing comments.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Khilafah5 said:
that truly has happened thats why locals dont work in chc anymore just for recieving mail and sending it or pickingup the phone

not just onces many times
hUm thx 4 the valuable info ! Some of the ppl in the form get upset when i shared tht info.I was upset as well when i got 2 know about it though hpfully its isnt happening now as we are ashamed of our ppl who do wrong stuff & for which we all hv 2 suffer.Any how thx 4 nice update.

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
R.Mujgani said:
hey she doesnt have to go to Islamabad in order to give her passport she has to send it by mail to the
CHC address :D
You know that we can't send the passport from Afghanistan, DHL will not accepting passport, so we have to travel to Peshawar or Rawal Pandi to send the passport through FedEx or other courier, so in this case they will not asking why u don't have Pakistan's visa?

By the way this coming month June it become 8 months that my wife did re-medical still we don’t have any news from CHC I ? ANY IDEA OH PEOPLE :mad:

Almost There

Feb 25, 2012
Hi Red Jeans - the Ecas changed to in process back in March. My wife was saying that it seemed like the photos were a miss on our part according to the lady who called her. But in the letter asking for Re-imm and Re-PCC there was no such mention of these updated photos of my wife. I'll be chasing up my lawyer to see if they can find out whether the letter has been sent! That's why I'm asking if this letter will be coming through TCS or through slow mail?

I haven't been keeping up of late in the forum but what stage are you at?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
hamidadel said:
You know that we can't send the passport from Afghanistan, DHL will not accepting passport, so we have to travel to Peshawar or Rawal Pandi to send the passport through FedEx or other courier, so in this case they will not asking why u don't have Pakistan's visa?

By the way this coming month June it become 8 months that my wife did re-medical still we don't have any news from CHC I ? ANY IDEA OH PEOPLE :mad:
im sorri then i dont kno bnout that u should ask ppl in this forum whose spouse is in Afghanistan
n dont worri insha'allah kade khair ur ppr will come :D

jewel1985

Jul 28, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Hi they sometimes send it to Spouses in Canada too... i also got a letter that ma husband received i got it two weeks late, n ma husband had alreadi send the request back..... so u have to fill those sheets with true answers n facts of wat they ask, n do the remed

dont forget to but the receipt of the remed in the package u send to CHC so that they kno u have done it n insha'allah by end of june u will get PPR :D
Thanks for your feed back. Still not clear, So do they need all those information of sponsor in Canada or the applicant means my wife in Pakistan. I just need to know who has to fill and whose information they need in those forms. Also, do i have to mail all these from canada to islamabad or my wife can mail this from pakistan.
Thanks,

jewel1985

Jul 28, 2010
Danny4450 said:
I do not post here very often but very frequent visitor of this forum and found it very useful. I have a very very important question and would be really greatful if someone can guide on this issue. I have sponsored my wife and its been 22 months since our application is in Islamabad. My wife just has received her re-medical request. My concern is that I have just received a letter from Islamabad to my canadian address in toronto. They have requested to provide four forms which are... IMM8, IMM5406, IMM5669 and a form on this link www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistanNationals-Form-en (which is i think is Supplementary information form). I am confused that why did they send me this letter and requested for these forms. On the letter it says " Dear Applicant, This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. ............ ". It seems that these forms will be filled in by my wife in pakistan but i dont understand why the letter is sent to me. Is any other sponsor received such a letter? Could they be asked sponsor to fill these forms? Please guide us as we just have 10 days to reply to this letter.
Thanks,

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
R.Mujgani said:
im sorri then i dont kno bnout that u should ask ppl in this forum whose spouse is in Afghanistan
n dont worri insha'allah kade khair ur ppr will come :D
thankx, hope every one's PPR + VISA issue come sooooooooooonnn bakhir !!!!! :)

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
I applied on the basis of nikkah ..my file was tranfered in may 2011.got req for imm forms, re pcc n ruksati proof vide letter dated march 13 ..submitted everythin on april 9..ecas changed in to inprocess on may 16..still waiting for sme req..

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
jewel1985 said:
Thanks for your feed back. Still not clear, So do they need all those information of sponsor in Canada or the applicant means my wife in Pakistan. I just need to know who has to fill and whose information they need in those forms. Also, do i have to mail all these from canada to islamabad or my wife can mail this from pakistan.
Thanks,
They have started to send the same letter of imm forms to spouses who r in canada ...as well as spouses who r being sponsored ...When i got this letter (i was asked these same 4 forms which u got)my hubby in canada also got it there !
They need info of the person being sponsored like ur wife info.
My hubby filled all the forms on my behalf ..Bc im not good at filling these technical things ..He put all my info abt education ,residence etc etc and send it through DHL to me and I just signed the forms where he pointed out .and sent it to CHC.You can do the same ...
I think they sent it to both of u bc they want spouses to coordinate with each other while filling or may be if the letter is lost then other spouse would have it!
APPLICANT is your wife and you are sponsor ..They don't need sponsor's info they need applicant's info!
Where has she been living since childhood? ?What has she been doing ? ?ALL theses questions is for your wife ..

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
Khilafah5 said:
100% canadian

They dont trust locals
In some ways this is good. Though I believe this caused long delays because of reduced work force. However, locals VOs would do funny things including (apart from what has been mentioned before) sectarian biases, bigotry attitude and possible links with hardliners.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
aj bhi koi gud newz nhi :-[

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
masom_2012 said:
aj bhi koi gud newz nhi :-[
Heya if u dont mind its Sunday how come u can get good news on Sunday.Kindly hv some comments on it. Apologize accepted right. 8)