Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
lover said:
itni khamoshi kion hai bhai............................................
IPL Final...

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Cool_Heaqded said:
IPL Final...
ya right & its Sunday as well no news no sunday will b expected many good news on this week. 8)

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
Watch IPL Final for free on

http://www.cricket-365.info/

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
CHC sends information to Canadian spouse only if applicant has signed a form to make his or her spouse authorized representative on the file.

khushi humesha 100 said:
They have started to send the same letter of imm forms to spouses who r in canada ...as well as spouses who r being sponsored ...When i got this letter (i was asked these same 4 forms which u got)my hubby in canada also got it there !
They need info of the person being sponsored like ur wife info.
My hubby filled all the forms on my behalf ..Bc im not good at filling these technical things ..He put all my info abt education ,residence etc etc and send it through DHL to me and I just signed the forms where he pointed out .and sent it to CHC.You can do the same ...
I think they sent it to both of u bc they want spouses to coordinate with each other while filling or may be if the letter is lost then other spouse would have it!
APPLICANT is your wife and you are sponsor ..They don't need sponsor's info they need applicant's info!
Where has she been living since childhood? ?What has she been doing ? ?ALL theses questions is for your wife ..

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
YasarAllah said:
Husband case so brother :D ;)

Congrats Yasar. MASHAH ALLAH.

Sorry for the late wish.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
I also received letter of acknowledgment and stupid CHC have sent that document to my lawyer here in Canada. They have sent letter on may 7th and I just got it on May 25th and they asking me to submit proof of ruksati, forms and proof of contact and police clearance by June 6th I am trying my best to get all the documents before that and submit on time but I did asked my lawyer to ask for extension just in safe side.

I will have my ruksati in November this year. I already mentioned it initially when I submit my application that its already planned within both families that ruksati will be done within 2 years after nikah. I am submitting them following proofs and I need everyone help to see if they are enough or not.

Proof....
1. E tickets for my parents proving that they fly to Karachi on March 17th for the purpose of preparation for ruksati.
2. Receipt from venue that it is already booked for ruksati and walima on April 15th. (Which is even before they send out this letter)
3. Proof from Manulife Insurance showing my wife name and showing her as my dependent.
4. Proof from my work that my wife is beneficery for my life insurance and other benefits.
5. proof from work that I have asked for leave of absensce from work for the purpose of full wedding.
6.100 pages of skype video chat screen short and chat logs.
7. proves from facebook.
8. 150 pages of call history.
9. 5000 sms that we have sent to each other during application process by using website.
10. gift receipt which I send her every month. Also jewellery receipt which I have bought for her on our Nikah anniversary.
11. My E ticket proving that I am flying on Oct 12th for ruksati.

I hope these are enough proof of communication. I also send them explanation letter that due to my finances I wasn't able to complete ruksati at that time and CHC should respect that. I have all the rights to plan my functions according to any other Canadian citizen. Also in regards to what will I do in case if they reject my case then I will not only file a case in Canada but also in Pakistan because I have solid proof communication and ruksati preparations they cant delay or refuse my case at all. I hope these things work for me but I will greatly appreciate if anyone have anything else to add in it.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
laliii said:
ya right & its Sunday as well no news no sunday will b expected many good news on this week. 8)
Inshallah :)

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
khanb5 said:
I also received letter of acknowledgment and stupid CHC have sent that document to my lawyer here in Canada. They have sent letter on may 7th and I just got it on May 25th and they asking me to submit proof of ruksati, forms and proof of contact and police clearance by June 6th I am trying my best to get all the documents before that and submit on time but I did asked my lawyer to ask for extension just in safe side.

I will have my ruksati in November this year. I already mentioned it initially when I submit my application that its already planned within both families that ruksati will be done within 2 years after nikah. I am submitting them following proofs and I need everyone help to see if they are enough or not.

Proof....
1. E tickets for my parents proving that they fly to Karachi on March 17th for the purpose of preparation for ruksati.
2. Receipt from venue that it is already booked for ruksati and walima on April 15th. (Which is even before they send out this letter)
3. Proof from Manulife Insurance showing my wife name and showing her as my dependent.
4. Proof from my work that my wife is beneficery for my life insurance and other benefits.
5. proof from work that I have asked for leave of absensce from work for the purpose of full wedding.
7. proves from facebook.
9. 5000 sms that we have sent to each other during application process by using website.
10. gift receipt which I send her every month. Also jewellery receipt which I have bought for her on our Nikah anniversary.

I hope these are enough proof of communication. I also send them explanation letter that due to my finances I wasn't able to complete ruksati at that time and CHC should respect that. I have all the rights to plan my functions according to any other Canadian citizen. Also in regards to what will I do in case if they reject my case then I will not only file a case in Canada but also in Pakistan because I have solid proof communication and ruksati preparations they cant delay or refuse my case at all. I hope these things work for me but I will greatly appreciate if anyone have anything else to add in it.
Mashah ALLAH seems like u have covered everything. INSHAH ALLAH all will be well . CHC shudn't have any problem with that.

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
@Khanb5, you might have some inconvenience for not doing Rukhsati. Do it asap and send them the photos.

Just making arrangements may not go well with VO. My two cents. Good luck.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
they want rukasti proof in the 45 days they have given,not in october

i hope it turns out good

in a way ur delaying the case by couple months

cool_heaged is right that it might not go well with VO

khanb5 said:

Proof....
7. proves from facebook.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
CHC Needs the proof that they are planning on doing Rukhsati. CHC cant govern when a person shud have rukhsati. Its better to have it done but if for some reason one cannot get rukhsati done then they shud not be penalized. As long as you show them the proof that u are planning rukhsati on this day with additional proofs YOU shud be OK. Some people just get rukhsati done asap cuz of fear or just for CHC and end up in debt.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Imtihaan said:
CHC Needs the proof that they are planning on doing Rukhsati. CHC cant govern when a person shud have rukhsati. Its better to have it done but if for some reason one cannot get rukhsati done then they shud not be penalized. As long as you show them the proof that u are planning rukhsati on this day with additional proofs YOU shud be OK. Some people just get rukhsati done asap cuz of fear or just for CHC and end up in debt.
thanks for support...I am totally agree with you...I have no fear of CHC and have full faith on Allah Pak sab kaam mein unki hi behtari hoti hai. CHC is asking if ruksati is done and if not whats my plan. Now i am not that rich enough that I can do ruksati whenever they asked for our families already decided at time of nikah that ruksati will be done wihin two years. We have set our own timeline not what according to CHC....CHC have no legal rights to delay or refuse my case just on a basis that I am doing my function keeping my finances and my circumtances in my mind. If CHC pays for my rent and wedding also give me assurance that I wont loose my job then by all means I will do ruksati in a week. I am giving my best rest is on ALLAH PAK woh jaldi karwadien dair se karwaien sab unki marzi mera kaam hai koshish karna woh mene kardi hai.

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
khanb5 said:
thanks for support...I am totally agree with you...I have no fear of CHC and have full faith on Allah Pak sab kaam mein unki hi behtari hoti hai. CHC is asking if ruksati is done and if not whats my plan. Now i am not that rich enough that I can do ruksati whenever they asked for our families already decided at time of nikah that ruksati will be done wihin two years. We have set our own timeline not what according to CHC....CHC have no legal rights to delay or refuse my case just on a basis that I am doing my function keeping my finances and my circumtances in my mind. If CHC pays for my rent and wedding also give me assurance that I wont loose my job then by all means I will do ruksati in a week. I am giving my best rest is on ALLAH PAK woh jaldi karwadien dair se karwaien sab unki marzi mera kaam hai koshish karna woh mene kardi hai.
Well said. +1 for you brother. One of my biggest mistakes was listening to my dear mother in law and rushing forward with the rukhsati. Unless you are 100% confident that it is the right time to do it, don't.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Operational Bulletin 423 - May 24, 2012

Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate
Summary
Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant’s medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

Issue
This Operational Bulletin aims to standardize the reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate to ensure alignment with the legislation while fulfilling departmental operational needs. This procedure is limited to situations where the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate. If anything else is pending, the officer should not use this procedure.

Background
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), sections 30(4) and 72(1)(e)(iii), foreign nationals (FNs) who seek to enter Canada and those already in Canada applying to become permanent residents must hold a medical certificate based on the most recent medical examination to which they were required to submit under the IRPR within the previous twelve months, indicating that they are not inadmissible on health grounds. However, upon request of an officer, HB has been granting ‘extension of IME validity’ for periods varying from one to twelve months in order to support operational needs. This process has been reviewed for better alignment with the legislation and strengthening of program integrity.

A medical assessment, which is a medical examination for the purposes of immigration, is the review of an applicant’s medical file by a MOF and/or HB delegated staff. The result of the last medical assessment is entered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) electronic platforms (such as the Global Case Management System (GCMS) or Field Operations Support System (FOSS) as an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant is either admissible or inadmissible on health grounds. A medical certificate is an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant underwent a medical examination within the previous 12 months and is not inadmissible on health grounds (therefore limited to M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29, and M39 profiles).

Instructions
When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
Beijing: Bejing-mc@international.gc.ca
London: London-mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im@international.gc.ca
New Delhi: Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca
Ottawa: ime-reassessment@cic.gc.ca
Paris: Paris-mc@international.gc.ca
Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant’s medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate’;
Provide the applicant’s name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
Enter the new ‘M’ profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting from the date of the new medical assessment;
Inadmissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will not be issued.
The new ‘M’ profile constitutes the most current opinion of inadmissibility provided to the officer for the final decision of inadmissibility on health grounds.