+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
I also received letter of acknowledgment and stupid CHC have sent that document to my lawyer here in Canada. They have sent letter on may 7th and I just got it on May 25th and they asking me to submit proof of ruksati, forms and proof of contact and police clearance by June 6th I am trying my best to get all the documents before that and submit on time but I did asked my lawyer to ask for extension just in safe side.

I will have my ruksati in November this year. I already mentioned it initially when I submit my application that its already planned within both families that ruksati will be done within 2 years after nikah. I am submitting them following proofs and I need everyone help to see if they are enough or not.

Proof....
1. E tickets for my parents proving that they fly to Karachi on March 17th for the purpose of preparation for ruksati.
2. Receipt from venue that it is already booked for ruksati and walima on April 15th. (Which is even before they send out this letter)
3. Proof from Manulife Insurance showing my wife name and showing her as my dependent.
4. Proof from my work that my wife is beneficery for my life insurance and other benefits.
5. proof from work that I have asked for leave of absensce from work for the purpose of full wedding.
6.100 pages of skype video chat screen short and chat logs.
7. proves from facebook.
8. 150 pages of call history.
9. 5000 sms that we have sent to each other during application process by using website.
10. gift receipt which I send her every month. Also jewellery receipt which I have bought for her on our Nikah anniversary.
11. My E ticket proving that I am flying on Oct 12th for ruksati.

I hope these are enough proof of communication. I also send them explanation letter that due to my finances I wasn't able to complete ruksati at that time and CHC should respect that. I have all the rights to plan my functions according to any other Canadian citizen. Also in regards to what will I do in case if they reject my case then I will not only file a case in Canada but also in Pakistan because I have solid proof communication and ruksati preparations they cant delay or refuse my case at all. I hope these things work for me but I will greatly appreciate if anyone have anything else to add in it.
Most of these proofs can be countered by CHC-I. This is reality. Brother, please do not get yourself into an interview.

1. Parents can be flying to Karachi for any reason, why as early as March when the rukhsati is in November. Provide a legit reason.
2. The receipt is there, do you have the actual invitation cards. The rukhsati is to happen in November then why are the halls booked for April with receipt. Or is the receipt dated for April?
3. The insurance policy. It just shows that you are husband and wife on paper. A strong reason to grant your wife a visa b/c she has coverage and everything already paid for.
4. Beneficiary. Same thing as above. Genuine.
5. LOA could be for anything, provide support that its for wedding....i.e invitation cards
6. 7. 8. & 9. This shows your ongoing relationship. Excellent.
10. Good, you love her. Then why not visit her, take some pictures and submit that as proof. No need to do rukhsati for that. Tickets were only $1100 in Feb.
11. This does not count. They want to see copy of boarding passes and copy of passport pages with entry/exit stamps. The seat that you booked for yourself on the flight, who knows, you might cancel it later on and CHC-I will have false information.

All I am saying is that Proof of rukhsati simply means that you go to pakistan, get rukhsati done, get PICTURES taken, submit PICTURES, along with BOARDING PASSES that you have traveled to Pakistan for rukhsati and copy of passport pages with exit/entry stamps. You must also submit invitation cards of the event.

The PICTURES must be dated with captions of the event, the place and the people in the picture.

The proof you are providing is flawed bro. If I can counter it, imagine those CHC-I guys.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
raptorsfan said:
Most of these proofs can be countered by CHC-I. This is reality. Brother, please do not get yourself into an interview.

1. Parents can be flying to Karachi for any reason, why as early as March when the rukhsati is in November. Provide a legit reason.
2. The receipt is there, do you have the actual invitation cards. The rukhsati is to happen in November then why are the halls booked for April with receipt. Or is the receipt dated for April?
3. The insurance policy. It just shows that you are husband and wife on paper. A strong reason to grant your wife a visa b/c she has coverage and everything already paid for.
4. Beneficiary. Same thing as above. Genuine.
5. LOA could be for anything, provide support that its for wedding....i.e invitation cards
6. 7. 8. & 9. This shows your ongoing relationship. Excellent.
10. Good, you love her. Then why not visit her, take some pictures and submit that as proof. No need to do rukhsati for that. Tickets were only $1100 in Feb.
11. This does not count. They want to see copy of boarding passes and copy of passport pages with entry/exit stamps. The seat that you booked for yourself on the flight, who knows, you might cancel it later on and CHC-I will have false information.

All I am saying is that Proof of rukhsati simply means that you go to pakistan, get rukhsati done, get PICTURES taken, submit PICTURES, along with BOARDING PASSES that you have traveled to Pakistan for rukhsati and copy of passport pages with exit/entry stamps. You must also submit invitation cards of the event.

The PICTURES must be dated with captions of the event, the place and the people in the picture.

The proof you are providing is flawed bro. If I can counter it, imagine those CHC-I guys.
Sorry bro but not agree with your explanation here. every case is different from other. Secondly I got a proof from work that leave absence is for a purpose of full wedding and I got that in April which was a month before I got a letter from CHC. Secondly I dont know hows your weddig was done I think you mention earlier that your walima was in a resturant righ?? so bro there is a huge difference between a resturant and marina club. Marina club is booking there venue for January 2013 so this is why my father have booked the venue way in advance but as for wedding card we wont be distributing it till October which is one month before ruksati. I already explained in detail to CHC at the time of my initial application that our family will be celebrating ruksati and walima within 2 years. I am sure Allah Pak sab acha karenge CHC ki kuch nahin chalti jab Allah Pak apki madad karen. I don't want just performed ruksati in hurry its the most important event for me my wife and my family I want to celebrate each and every minute of it instead of keep fear of CHC. Although I do appreciate your input. also you mention tickets were only $1100.00 in Feb how can you assume that this "Only" applies to my situation too?? do you know my responsibility??? do you know if I am the only earning person in my household who have to pay rent which is $1300??? it may be easier for you to take that step but for me I have to think about my family my wife her family and siblings from both side.

I am happy that thinks workout for you just pray for me and others too.

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
Sorry bro but not agree with your explanation here. every case is different from other. Secondly I got a proof from work that leave absence is for a purpose of full wedding and I got that in April which was a month before I got a letter from CHC. Secondly I dont know hows your weddig was done I think you mention earlier that your walima was in a resturant righ?? so bro there is a huge difference between a resturant and marina club. Marina club is booking there venue for January 2013 so this is why my father have booked the venue way in advance but as for wedding card we wont be distributing it till October which is one month before ruksati. I already explained in detail to CHC at the time of my initial application that our family will be celebrating ruksati and walima within 2 years. I am sure Allah Pak sab acha karenge CHC ki kuch nahin chalti jab Allah Pak apki madad karen. I don't want just performed ruksati in hurry its the most important event for me my wife and my family I want to celebrate each and every minute of it instead of keep fear of CHC. Although I do appreciate your input. also you mention tickets were only $1100.00 in Feb how can you assume that this "Only" applies to my situation too?? do you know my responsibility??? do you know if I am the only earning person in my household who have to pay rent which is $1300??? it may be easier for you to take that step but for me I have to think about my family my wife her family and siblings from both side.

I had my valima in a restaurant as a "sunnat-e-rasool". I was going to have my valima in the Golf Club (DHA Phase 8 ) but it got cancelled due to some personal problems. I did have a full fledged wedding. My mehendi was at a farmhouse. I submitted actual wedding invitation cards and PICTURES. I am going to have my valima here in Canada at the RITZ Carlton Hotel. Do you know what that is brother? I didn't go in Feb either but I went in Aug last year and visited my wife at least once during the process. I just gave a suggestion, you didn't have to get jazbati about it. You are ziddi and emotional.

I pray for everyone and I believe in the power of dua. I also believe in reality.

I will give you an example, if you have an exam and you don't study for it. The whole night you pray and even finish reading the whole quran. Its a good thing that you did all that ibadat but it will not help you get good marks. You have to do both, study hard and pray to allah (swt) to make it easy for you.

I will leave it at that, there is no point arguing with you. You even ranted against wes786 alongside sawera.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a great news. Hopefully it will save some time for the applicants .Now they don't have to go through for re-med.
Thanks for sharing.

Red Jeans said:
Operational Bulletin 423 - May 24, 2012

Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate
Summary
Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant's medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
i.Solo said:
This is a great news. Hopefully it will save some time for the applicants .Now they don't have to go through for re-med.
Thanks for sharing.
how about my med cert, i got it done in july 2011, is it still valid?
or do i have to go through it again once i get remed ?? any idea

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
brother do what u think is right and send what u have to them

just remember there could be consequences for not meeting the requirements of the request letter

khanb5 said:

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
khanb5 said:

Good practice for the interview (God forbid), which can be avoided. :(

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
khanb5 said:

khanb5, Only u can wear ur shoes. Therefore, only you know your situation and I believe you understand it very well. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon n their mouth. Just do what u think is right and INSHAH ALLAH ALLAH will help you. You are gatherig every possible proof you can so dont sweat it ok.

We never had a rukhsati function or even a formal or informal rukhsati. I just flew to pak to stay with my in laws. CHC didnt object to it at all. We didnt even have walima at TACO BELL so forget about Ritz Carlton. Sunnat is to have a walima where u can have dinner at home with family n friends or at a restaurant. CHC has no issues with that. CHC cant live the life for you. So dear just take care of everything u possibly can and leave it to ALLAH SWT. Our prayers are with you. Good luck dear. CHC doesnt need any excuse to call u for an interview.

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
is dere any good news today ???

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khanb5 said:
I also received letter of acknowledgment and stupid CHC have sent that document to my lawyer here in Canada. They have sent letter on may 7th and I just got it on May 25th and they asking me to submit proof of ruksati, forms and proof of contact and police clearance by June 6th I am trying my best to get all the documents before that and submit on time but I did asked my lawyer to ask for extension just in safe side.

I will have my ruksati in November this year. I already mentioned it initially when I submit my application that its already planned within both families that ruksati will be done within 2 years after nikah. I am submitting them following proofs and I need everyone help to see if they are enough or not.

Proof....
1. E tickets for my parents proving that they fly to Karachi on March 17th for the purpose of preparation for ruksati.
2. Receipt from venue that it is already booked for ruksati and walima on April 15th. (Which is even before they send out this letter)
3. Proof from Manulife Insurance showing my wife name and showing her as my dependent.
4. Proof from my work that my wife is beneficery for my life insurance and other benefits.
5. proof from work that I have asked for leave of absensce from work for the purpose of full wedding.
6.100 pages of skype video chat screen short and chat logs.
7. proves from facebook.
8. 150 pages of call history.
9. 5000 sms that we have sent to each other during application process by using website.
10. gift receipt which I send her every month. Also jewellery receipt which I have bought for her on our Nikah anniversary.
11. My E ticket proving that I am flying on Oct 12th for ruksati.

I hope these are enough proof of communication. I also send them explanation letter that due to my finances I wasn't able to complete ruksati at that time and CHC should respect that. I have all the rights to plan my functions according to any other Canadian citizen. Also in regards to what will I do in case if they reject my case then I will not only file a case in Canada but also in Pakistan because I have solid proof communication and ruksati preparations they cant delay or refuse my case at all. I hope these things work for me but I will greatly appreciate if anyone have anything else to add in it.
I wish you all the best. I gave you my advice when you first joined this form. You took it the wrong way and it changed into a debate and went to the point that you started suggesting people that you can get Visa without Rukhsati. I just hope everything works out for you brother InshaAllah.

B

bestplace4u

Canadian Consulates will Not Return Files, for Now: Transcend Consultants

PR Web

Brampton, ON (PRWEB) May 27, 2012

According to Transcend, Canada’s Immigration Department has directed its visa officers to continue processing Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Applications in the backlog, and not return those to the Applicants. There has been some confusion surrounding the implementation of the return policy.

Following the introduction of Budget 2012 in Canada's parliament, the changes and their effect on backlog applications for immigration in Canada have been discussed extensively.

One of the unpopular provisions of these changes is the decision to return over 280,000 unprocessed applications under the FSW class, received prior to February 28, 2008, along with the processing fee paid. The Government feels that it will be many years before these applications can be processed, and that would slow down the immigration system, at a time when it wants to create a faster, more flexible, just-in-time system. This is regardless of whether the Applicants are qualified under the program criteria or not. It appears that the Government is admitting that it failed but the innocent unsuspecting applicants are being penalized.

Canada has traditionally had a first-in first-out system. Applicants know that their applications will be processed sooner or later, and hence do not mind waiting many years. This decision places these applicants in difficult situation, as they have been waiting for many years in the hopes that their application will be processed.

Why is the date February 28, 2008 important? The FSW program looks very different from the one under which those backlog applications were filed. With the restrictions on the occupations that can apply (Ministerial Instructions-1), the caps on the no. of applications to be accepted each year (Ministerial Instructions-3), the requirements to provide a completed application with language proficiency results upfront, it' been a continuous stream of changes. February 28, 2008 is the watershed date, from which these changes have been effective.

Though the Government invites these backlog applicants to submit an applications again, the applicants are legitimately concerned that they may not be able to, under the current restrictive requirements.

However, at least for now, not all hope is lost. The Government wants to do this right and hence has directed Canada embassies to not return the applications and the processing fee, till the Budget 2012 is passed by the parliament. They have been further directed to continue processing the applications as per their existing processing priorities

c_sahar

Dec 14, 2011
Its been 2 months since my husband sent in his passport with the re-med, its been a months since the re-med was updated on the website aswell.....how much more longer could we have to wait?? Ive emaile them and no reply!!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
any good news today ??? ???

67 days to rprf fee letter ............. ??? ???

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
c_sahar said:
Its been 2 months since my husband sent in his passport with the re-med, its been a months since the re-med was updated on the website aswell.....how much more longer could we have to wait?? Ive emaile them and no reply!!
usually it takes 15 - 3 months to stamp the visa.

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
lonly widout hubby said:
any good news today ??? ???

67 days to rprf fee letter ............. ??? ???
Today everyone is looking silent?