sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
marya238 said:
Meri pyari behen .. ro ker kuch nahi milta .. infact insaan or kamzoor hojata hai .. stay strong ..ur husband needs you more than you need him .. :) and aadmi thore emotionally contipated hotey hain or ziada izhaar nahi kertay .. make him feel special and dont talk about stress and depression..
Acha time nahi chal raha .. but ziada dair bura time rehta bhi nahi .. Inshallah u will hear everything positive SOON :)
so trueeeeee ..................................................
i m alsooooooooooooo misssssssssinggggggggggg my hubbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy soo mucchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
allah miya maadaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddd

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs waqas baig said:
im being sponsored by my husband....

Is he a licensed Doctor in Canada? and if so they will look at it more favorably because Doctors are very rich in Canada and it would feel like a joke if CHC-ISB say that it was a marriage of convenience.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
became-a-loner said:
Is he a licensed Doctor in Canada? and if so they will look at it more favorably because Doctors are very rich in Canada and it would feel like a joke if CHC-ISB say that it was a marriage of convenience.
It might favour the case a little bit if he is a licensed doctor in Canada. Its hard to say if they would speed up the process.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Bhayee after our hukoomat, CHC-I is the most irresponsible and unpredictable institution I've ever seen! Kuch kaha nahi jaa sakta...one thing all of us can do is pray for everyone ek saath...and as I read something as a child which totally got engraved in my mind, 'If God brings you to it, he will bring you though it'...plus, look at it this way...all those in Pakistan will never get a chance again to spend time with family and friends the same way, and all those in Canada who, for sure, are workaholics...kar lein jitney late hours laganey hain, cuz once your better halves are there...koi chance he nahi hai extra kaam karney ka! :)

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
BanG on :)
ayesha_a said:
Bhayee after our hukoomat, CHC-I is the most irresponsible and unpredictable institution I've ever seen! Kuch kaha nahi jaa sakta...one thing all of us can do is pray for everyone ek saath...and as I read something as a child which totally got engraved in my mind, 'If God brings you to it, he will bring you though it'...plus, look at it this way...all those in Pakistan will never get a chance again to spend time with family and friends the same way, and all those in Canada who, for sure, are workaholics...kar lein jitney late hours laganey hain, cuz once your better halves are there...koi chance he nahi hai extra kaam karney ka! :)

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
workahoic is right ;D I just gave my resignation for one of my jobs so I could have time for my hubby 8)

ayesha_a said:

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
ayesha_a said:
Its true - girl you are right there ;)

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
mashallah, you are one strong cookie!! may allah give you even more strength:) good luck with your process!!

marya238 said:
Meri pyari behen .. ro ker kuch nahi milta .. infact insaan or kamzoor hojata hai .. stay strong ..ur husband needs you more than you need him .. :) and aadmi thore emotionally contipated hotey hain or ziada izhaar nahi kertay .. make him feel special and dont talk about stress and depression..
Acha time nahi chal raha .. but ziada dair bura time rehta bhi nahi .. Inshallah u will hear everything positive SOON :)

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Salam every one i am so depress today I didn't go to office as well and cry alot I miss my hubby I am so strong but some time failed I email Chc no respond please pray for me all of you

Write them your today's feeling! I was the same and I would cry like crazy and would open my email and write whatever I would feel wouldnt care if it is a short or long email....

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
Adil1998 said:
Dear Tanhaiyee,

Thankx for ur reply.........i really appreciate that....

Please let me know that did you paid right of permanent residence fees (RPRF) initially with the application or have just paid right now....when did u had ur remedical....bcoz my consultant told me these two reason can delay the stamping of visa upto 3 months............
my medical will be expire in nov 2011 and i paid my RPRF fees with passport ..i think this is the reason for delaying my visa...i was not aware of this RPRF fees and did not pay with my PR application. :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Hareer said:
Write them your today's feeling! I was the same and I would cry like crazy and would open my email and write whatever I would feel wouldnt care if it is a short or long email....
thanks hareer sister yes i want to that so i am really hopless some time i appreciate all of you guys comments and support i dont know i am so disheart today beena waja i am crying and i cant stop my self still Allah say saber mangti hon i will do email them today

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
thanks hareer sister yes i want to that so i am really hopless some time i appreciate all of you guys comments and support i dont know i am so disheart today beena waja i am crying and i cant stop my self still Allah say saber mangti hon i will do email them today
Dont worry hon, I had been through that situation everyday. One day i opened my mail and wrote them a letter filled with my emotions and feelings that if one reads swear will cry. I got response the same generic, but it took 2 more months after that when they concluded my file... That email I think got to someone's hand who felt me and started working on my file,

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
dear tanhaiyee sister,

there is absolutely no reason to worry.since u paid ur rolf fee with ur passport.u will get ur passport back with visa beween 2 to 3 months as pe normal procedure.this is wat my consultan told me few hours ago......those who hve paid the feee earlier usuall get the passpor back in 1 month...this wat all the consultant told me...

buttrasheed

Apr 19, 2011
mac002 said:
Greetings!

We submitted our application on november 01, 2009, received a response from CIC regarding three requirements, one of which has me confused.

IMM 5406 - Additional family information (to be filled by applicant), we submitted this (only one form) as we don't have any children yet - but the form does have the siblings and parents info. CIC wrote that it is to be filled in by ''all family members'' - my impression was that it was only needed if one had children. Does it mean even the applicants parents, siblings etc have to prepare one form each??, then again perhaps i might have missed out on one signature which certifies that i have no children.

Btw, anyone know any good pakistani immigration lawyers practising in canada?
just singed in bottum of the column if u don't have a child read it care fully

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
khan82 said:
oh I can understand,kabhi kabhi beena waja k gusa aur rona ata hain,yeh sub depression ki waja sei hota hain.plss relax n pray to ALLAH ,ap tu buhat himat wali hu.