AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Meri pyari behen .. ro ker kuch nahi milta .. infact insaan or kamzoor hojata hai .. stay strong ..ur husband needs you more than you need him .. :) and aadmi thore emotionally contipated hotey hain or ziada izhaar nahi kertay .. make him feel special and dont talk about stress and depression..
Acha time nahi chal raha .. but ziada dair bura time rehta bhi nahi .. Inshallah u will hear everything positive SOON :)
khan82 said:
Salam every one i am so depress today I didn't go to office as well and cry alot I miss my hubby I am so strong but some time failed I email Chc no respond please pray for me all of you

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
saggit19 said:
i wont ask u to not cry..but make sure whenever u cry u do it while praying to Allah.

inshAllah everything will be alright..try to bury your depression and keep moving forward..your hubby will be here soon..pray very hard

pray to Allah for health and happiness for u n ur hubby and to resolve all family problems u guys r faced with

Salam Alaikum to all my muslim sis and bros,
And mashallah what good things you said. I really appreciate it. Cry while praying to Allah and pray that O Allah give me patient and direct me on the right path.. Ameen

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Salam Alaikum to all my muslim sis and bros,
And mashallah what good things you said. I really appreciate it. Cry while praying to Allah and pray that O Allah give me patient and direct me on the right path.. Ameen

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
mahmed17 said:
Aw i pray that Allah (swt) makes this process speedy for you and that you are united with your hubby soon inshAllah. Honestly reading this it reminded me of myself, after we got married and I had my birthday, then he had his and we both said k inshAllah agle saal to hum Canada main ho gye to phir birthday ka bhi mazah a jaye ga..then our first anniversary came and we said we will be together on our 2nd anniversary inshAllah...then 2 eids went by, then 3, then 4...and in 2010 I had my second birthday without him and he had his 2nd without me and we said wow last year we thought we would be together...then we said khair inshAllah on our second anniversary...and now it is 1 month until our 2nd anniversary and I am preparing myself to be alone for that aswell...unfortunately we can't speed up the process ourselves but we can do dua to be united soon...it's not easy you are right but never give up hope and always remember Allah (swt) can make anything possible.

Hope you are smiling today and counting your blessings ;D

we said the same things like next birthday we'l b 2gethehr Insha Allah....al we can do is pray to Allah.....n that the time passes happily....hes a dr will tht make any difference like speeding up the proces...?

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Mr Danny4450 why are you camplaing to ALLAH?Be patience...HE knows Better than us..When is right time for person.When we happy forgot ALLAH At all when we are in Problem Remmeber ALLAH and Camplaing.Dont Say and think.INSHA ALLAH will be ok.Woh kethe hain na.. ( ALLAH k Yahan Daar hai likin Ander nai).ALLAH Will listen and is listening all your prayers. Only you wait when is Right time for all of US.Remmeber me in your Prayers aswelll.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mrs waqas baig said:
thanks...n does it help tht my husband is s dr...wud tht make any differnce in speeding up the process?

I wouldn't think it would make any difference if your husband is a doctor. As far as I know, the process timeline is same for everyone.

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
Danny4450 said:
I wouldn't think it would make any difference if your husband is a doctor. As far as I know, the process timeline is same for everyone.
ziada se ziada time to 2 years tak jata hai...kam se kam time kitna lagta hai...?

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
i sound like a despo rite now :-[.......my mind floded with questions..

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desi_Canadian said:
Mr Danny4450 why are you camplaing to ALLAH?Be patience...HE knows Better than us..When is right time for person.When we happy forgot ALLAH At all when we are in Problem Remmeber ALLAH and Camplaing.Dont Say and think.INSHA ALLAH will be ok.Woh kethe hain na.. ( ALLAH k Yahan Daar hai likin Ander nai).ALLAH Will listen and is listening all your prayers. Only you wait when is Right time for all of US.Remmeber me in your Prayers aswelll.
Brother,

I think you took the word "Complain" literally. What i meant to say was to pray as much as possible and ask Allah for it. There is nothing wrong with asking Allah to make things happen for ourselves. If you ask something from Allah from your heart and with a pure intention, Allah makes it easy for you. Either you ll be granted what you seek or you will be benefited in the life after for that dua and Allah grants you just patience to deal with your issue. SubhanAllah :) .. Please remember me in your prayers as well :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mrs waqas baig said:
ziada se ziada time to 2 years tak jata hai...kam se kam time kitna lagta hai...?
Someone on another forum got the Visa in 8 months. Its hard to believe but its a miracle if its true. Are you the person being sponsored or are you sponsoring your husband from Pakistan ?

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
Danny4450 said:
Someone on another forum got the Visa in 8 months. Its hard to believe but its a miracle if its true. Are you the person being sponsored or are you sponsoring your husband from Pakistan ?
im being sponsored by my husband....

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wah wah. ek khuli kitab hy. :eek: cannt say anything more on that

Oho One 2 ka 4 bhai....we are all khuli kitaabs...in braille :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mrs waqas baig said:
im being sponsored by my husband....
Its hard to put a number on it and predict anything. I would think anywhere from 12-16 months if the case is strong, i.e. All the proofs of relationship (cohabitation pix, emails, phone records, valid marriage certificate, Shadi-Rukhsati-Valima pix, Wedding bills, financial support receipts, etc). All we can do is try our best, make dua and leave it upto Allah.

I saw someone post with the username "Drwaqas". Are you his wife by any chance :D ?