Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
they asked in the letter cable n phone bills for last 1 year....i have only gaz metro bills on my name....rest r on my brother`s name...is that ok if i provide them with gaz metro bills?

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Humaumair said:
they asked in the letter cable n phone bills for last 1 year....i have only gaz metro bills on my name....rest r on my brother`s name...is that ok if i provide them with gaz metro bills?
kahan hain saray ? so rhay hain lol

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
I dont understand whats going on these .... a request letter was sent to my wife by the end of march but she didnt receive it yet .
I am not the only one who is facing this prob .... a few other members also didn`t receive their letters .... i have already emailed them abt it 4-6 times but they are not responding . They have already checked with the postman and the post office .... i m suspecting this could be an intentional delay otherwise why would a bunch of ppl would lost their letters . Considering scenario , i would suggest everyone to plz write them and enquire abt ur case , cuz u never knw when would they request u something and time would pass ( especially those that have the same timeline as mine ).

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Humaumair said:
Everything counts , something is better than nothing . You dont have ur credit card bills ???

B

bestplace4u

Doctorkhan said:
I dont understand whats going on these .... a request letter was sent to my wife by the end of march but she didnt receive it yet .
I am not the only one who is facing this prob .... a few other members also didn`t receive their letters .... i have already emailed them abt it 4-6 times but they are not responding . They have already checked with the postman and the post office .... i m suspecting this could be an intentional delay otherwise why would a bunch of ppl would lost their letters . Considering scenario , i would suggest everyone to plz write them and enquire abt ur case , cuz u never knw when would they request u something and time would pass ( especially those that have the same timeline as mine ).
One thing CHC should need to understand is we are not in Europe or North America our postal delivery system is not up to the mark.
For the all correspondence they should use a courier service.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Doctorkhan said:
Everything counts , something is better than nothing . You dont have ur credit card bills ???
i have hardly 3 master card bills from 2009 as i dont use it much....
i have my bank statements ....but while i was in pakistan no transactions were made

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Doctorkhan said:
i lost the re pcc letter back in oct 2010.....and i didnt even know...thats what made the process more delayed

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
bestplace4u said:
One thing CHC should need to understand is we are not in Europe or North America our postal delivery system is not up to the mark.
For the all correspondence they should use a courier service.
Most of all they should learn to understand that we are human beings , not guinea pigs . I mean is this some kinda joke , who are they to decide that marraige is genuine or not . Are they running a breeding farm over here ??? who are they to decide who is good match for who ?? I saw someone posted the comment of a VO on caips notes , it was something like " education and age is similar / proportionate therefore feels marriage is bonafide " .... what the heck .... now they ll tell us who is better for who and decide our future ..... this is inhuman . Seems like i m in dark ages.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Humaumair said:
i have hardly 3 master card bills from 2009 as i dont use it much....
i have my bank statements ....but while i was in pakistan no transactions were made
I believe you can contact the company for previous bills , they should have those bills in their records , besides the gaps should not be a prob cuz they already knw that u visited ur husband during tht time . U said u already have all the previous tax assessments . Just try to gather as much proofs as possible and submit them .... insha Allah everthing will be fine .

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Humaumair said:
i lost the re pcc letter back in oct 2010.....and i didnt even know...thats what made the process more delayed
thats what i m afraid of and suggesting others to go for the enquiry rather than waiting and doing nothing in fear of pissing off tht freak.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Doctorkhan said:
I believe you can contact the company for previous bills , they should have those bills in their records , besides the gaps should not be a prob cuz they already knw that u visited ur husband during tht time . U said u already have all the previous tax assessments . Just try to gather as much proofs as possible and submit them .... insha Allah everthing will be fine .
i can have the previous bills but as the house is on my bro`s name so bills r on his name naaaaaaaa....only gaz metro is on my name who meray pass hain 2009 and 2010 k bills...master card hai mera but i used it 2 times in 2 yrs hahahah i dont buy stuff online...