Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shaimaa said:
Yes my lawyer has last friday, i hope to hear something good from the embassy now since my file is open now:)
inshAllah u will. keep doing lots of duas

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Tor-wi said:
Yeah we did tell them about him working in Middle East. We wrote it in the response that we submitted with the additional info papers as it asked what he has been doing since past few years and his all addresses... :-X
I guess you won't know the content of the letter till you receive it. If you did tell them that he was working in the middle east, then i believe there is nothing to worry about.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wish he was here said:
Hey everyone,

Okay, I sent CHC an e-mail yesterday in regards of the so-called 'request letter' that they sent on March 23rd, which was 25+ days ago, which my husband never received. He went today to check at the post office and they said they don't have that letter. Should I e-mail them again today asking them to send me that letter as an e-mail attachment instead? How many days do the CHC usually take to reply?

can't say for sure..sometimes they reply within a few hours , sometimes the next day sometimes after a week.

can u ask your hubby to go check at the main post office instead of his area's post office..might be possible that they never picked up the mail from there..

hareer got her ppr in the email so it is quite possible they could send the request letter to u in the email too..keep emailing them about it. inshaAllah u 'll get it

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
why would they talk to someone other than the applicant :eek: :eek:
anyhow, don't stress too much! even though they said "letter will be send", you should send them email inquiry!! inshallah you'll be good!!

Tor-wi said:
Guys I have an update to share...
My husband is working in middle east and we applied the case from of course Isb. So his parents got a call from the CIC-Isb asking about some facts that we already gave them such as rukhsati blah wlah and then the guy asked for my husband. He was told that my husband is not in pak but in middle east so the guy was first going to take the number but then refused taking it and said that they are going to send a "letter" soon. He did not comment on what kind of letter...Should this be a concern for us? Anyone with similar situation? any feedback is appreciated... ???

My case was submitted in Feb 2010 and has been in process since May of 2010.

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
Dear Tanhayi,

i guess ur passport is with chc-isb for almost 40 days......

what is your e-cas status.......does it show decision made or not.....plz let me know......us ur case wife case or husband case

because my friend told yesterday that his wife got passport back after 30 days......

plz let me know what does e-cas status show.....does it still shows inprocess.......

thanks

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Tor-wi said:
Yeah we did tell them about him working in Middle East. We wrote it in the response that we submitted with the additional info papers as it asked what he has been doing since past few years and his all addresses... :-X

maybe the officer wanted to inform your husband about the letter all along..but realizing that he wasnt in pak thought of just letting his parents know that he will get the letter soon

Mar 2, 2011
offffff they gave me such a hard time when i came back from Pakistan! I had way too much gold!! I don't understand why people love those yellow things!!! don't they know that a girls best friend is DIOMONDS :D!! I personaly don't care for gold that much,,,so i just dumped the whole thing in my purse!!! So the idiot man told me "are you trying to trick us by spreading it in you purse???" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: so at the end I didn't pay anything and the idiot man said sorry!!

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends. In term of tax duty. Dont mentioned at AirPort that you bought this in PK. Tell them that you/yourparents purchased here before going to PK if you have pic's or recipts show them. However If you are not able to say above than tell that your personally didnt bought anything in PK it was gifted to you from your husband/your parents/your in-laws.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
Adil1998 said:
Dear Tanhayi,

i guess ur passport is with chc-isb for almost 40 days......

what is your e-cas status.......does it show decision made or not.....plz let me know......us ur case wife case or husband case

because my friend told yesterday that his wife got passport back after 30 days......

plz let me know what does e-cas status show.....does it still shows inprocess.......

thanks
ya adil i have not recieved my passport back till now. its more than 6 weeks (42 days). i m worried as everyone is getting his/her passport within 30 days. my e-case status still shows in process. i sent them email and they replied that case is in process and in queue to review by IO. after that nothing .....its a wife case. my husband sponsored me... pray 4 me plz koi masla na ho :(

Mar 2, 2011
I know how hard it is to wait for return of passport!! we waited 2 months!! they will send it inshallah, so try not to stress tooo much!!

tanhayi said:
ya adil i have not recieved my passport back till now. its more than 6 weeks (42 days). i m worried as everyone is getting his/her passport within 30 days. my e-case status still shows in process. i sent them email and they replied that case is in process and in queue to review by IO. after that nothing .....its a wife case. my husband sponsored me... pray 4 me plz koi masla na ho :(

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
whywait:( said:
I know how hard it is to wait for return of passport!! we waited 2 months!! they will send it inshallah, so try not to stress tooo much!!
what was the reason they took 2 months to send ur husband passport back?
did they inform u?
u paid ur RPRF fees etc on time ?

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
tanhayi said:
did they inform u?
wats RPRF fees?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
amnafahad4life said:
wats RPRF fees?
right of permanent residence fees (RPRF)
For the acquisition of permanent resident status $490
This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

Mar 2, 2011
i think they had lost my proof of RPRF and wanted me to pay agian! But I fixed everything and send them proof and still it took 2 months for such simple thing!! MP said it's normal to wait for 2 months ??? I was like...what tha hell is she talking about "normal"!!

any reason as to why they are holding this for you??? did you email them??? I shaired this with other forum members and I will do the same here..........

Please shaire your true feelings when you do inquiry!! some people say keep it super simple, but feelings count!! just keep it one small paragraph:)

tanhayi said:
did they inform u?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.