+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
i have another question, is it safe to clear customs with alot of gold? The gold was given to her during the wedding. We have had an issue before when a relative came and the jewlery was taken by the customs and they were fined. Also we have 2 extra suit cases full.

B

bestplace4u

superman786 said:
i have another question, is it safe to clear customs with alot of gold? The gold was given to her during the wedding. We have had an issue before when a relative came and the jewlery was taken by the customs and they were fined. Also we have 2 extra suit cases full.
lol visa aya nahi samaan abhi se pack :p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Charger Veer how are you?Long time no talk. I didnt have a single smoke since I last talk with you as "Hamara yaar nahi tu kuch b nahi"

I understand your point but since day one Con's are leading the pre-election polls with far gap. This could be a early sign that "Naughty Chacha Back in Town"
one 2 ka 4 veeray im here, yaar just been busy with different agendas,... when was the last time u visited pakistan?

yaar ik gal dass, as u know we all been following cases here on this forum, i want to draw ur attention to one case in particular. Huma umair she got letter of objection (lame and frivolous) telling her that sponsor hasnt filled requirement, yaar wat a bull *censored word*!

I have also lived outside of canada for more than 6 months, but i told CHC-I and also sent them exit and entry stamps/ departure itinerary voluntarily. Now is it good enuogh? i obviously dont want to get the same letter in mail as humaumair got.

Wat u think veeray?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
superman786 said:
If you are landing for the first time, you can take as much gold as you want without any duty. Not just gold but you can take as much goods as you want with no duty. You will have to pay for extra baggage and if you have cargo coming behind you but no duty on anything....But if you are just visiting canada and taking gold with you, then you need receipt to show that you have paid tax on it already and if you fail to do so they will charge duty during customs....hope it help...

B

bestplace4u

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, “Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.” The man said, “Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want.”
The Lord said, “Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me.”
The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, “Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she’s thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says ‘nothing’s wrong,’ and how I can make a woman truly happy.”

The Lord replied, “You want two lanes or four on that bridge?”
;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, “Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.” The man said, “Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want.”
The Lord said, “Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me.”
The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, “Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says ‘nothing's wrong,' and how I can make a woman truly happy.”

;D

LOL...nice one!

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
bestplace4u said:
The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, “Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says ‘nothing's wrong,' and how I can make a woman truly happy.”

;D
yeh sara sar ilzam hay hum itnay masum hain . bus hubby asal mei yeh nahi samjhtay hain k hum un say dur rehnay pay pareshan htay hain warna aurat ek khuli kitab hay :p

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
tanhayi said:
yeh sara sar ilzam hay hum itnay masum hain . bus hubby asal mei yeh nahi samjhtay hain k hum un say dur rehnay pay pareshan htay hain warna aurat ek khuli kitab hay :p
Kitab to khuli hai magar hamen parhna nahin araha :p lol.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
i have my gaz metro bills, notice of assessments , bank statements , master card bills , my employment letter and my son`s day care registration....will this help ???
should i mention in the letter that i was out for 8 months???? na likhun na....just likh dun that father in law had an operation thats y i was out? ye kya bakwas hai after all this wait they send me this !!!

Huma sis,

Dont worry, just send them what you have write a letter include it. Explain in the letter that you were away from this period to that period. You are in Canada and these are your proofs. Also, write them that you can undertake everything when your husband comes inshallah. Don't worry provide what they asked. And write the truth it will help and they appreciate that.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:

;D
lol,waise husband ko bhi samjhna difficult hota hain,wife tu bechari sirf badnaam hain :p

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
A couple went to a wishwell.
boy bent down,threw a coin and made a wish.
Girl bent down a little more and fell into the well
Boy shouted:
Abbay teri!
IT WORKS :p

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
Boy shouted:
Abbay teri!

hahahahaha hahaha LOL

B

bestplace4u

jia said:
Boy shouted:
Abbay teri!
lol nice