re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
humtum143 said:
Did you live or work outside Canada ????? are you a citizen or PR holder ???? Go get a lawyer now they are hitting you under sub section which means your case is not refused bit somehow you either lived more then 6 months out of Canada or so!!! Correct me if I'm wrong
yes i lived for 8 months in pakistan....i am a canadian citizen...but can i not live outside canada????? i am aloowed to go see my husband yar....and how do they know i was not in canada??

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
humtum143 said:
Thats odd that a sponsor case turns sour usely it's the applicant... Question is did you tell them you are planning to move out of the country ???? Or work outside ????
i didnt work outside yarr..i worked here in canada

B

bestplace4u

Don't worry not a big issue make copies of all the pages of your passport and provide all the proofs of you living in canada then write a detailed cover letter with all the information of your traveling and why did u stay out for long time.

H

humtum143

Humaumair said:
yes i lived for 8 months in pakistan....i am a canadian citizen...but can i not live outside canada????? i am aloowed to go see my husband yar....and how do they know i was not in canada??
Ok so tell me when did you spend those 8 months during the process. ????

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
I think oss ki poori tara oteri nhi ho gi aur office aa gya ho ga(gi). OR may be by chance he/she tested Pathan ki Niswaar.

Sister take your gaz mtero proof, take your notice of assessment also If you have credit card statement make a copy of that. You can also get a letter from your workplace that your are currently employed. This will indicate to them that you are living here & your intention is also to stay here.

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I think oss ki poori tara oteri nhi ho gi aur office aa gya ho ga(gi). OR may be by chance he/she tested Pathan ki Niswaar.

Sister take your gaz mtero proof, take your notice of assessment also If you have credit card statement make a copy of that. You can also get a letter from your workplace that your are currently employed. This will indicate to them that you are living here & your intention is also to stay here.
Oye badmash soye nahi :p

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

i have my gaz metro bills, notice of assessments , bank statements , master card bills , my employment letter and my son`s day care registration....will this help ???
should i mention in the letter that i was out for 8 months???? na likhun na....just likh dun that father in law had an operation thats y i was out? ye kya bakwas hai after all this wait they send me this !!!

H

humtum143

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I think oss ki poori tara oteri nhi ho gi aur office aa gya ho ga(gi).

Like One 2 ka 4 said gather the info and send it out to them there's no need to stress they are waiting for more proof.. Your case is nearly done don't wait do it asap..

By the way if you decide to live more then 6 months you must fill in a imm form letting them know you will return to Canada after your stay..

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
i have my gaz metro bills, notice of assessments , bank statements , master card bills , my employment letter and my son`s day care registration....will this help ???
should i mention in the letter that i was out for 8 months???? na likhun na....just likh dun that father in law had an operation thats y i was out? ye kya bakwas hai after all this wait they send me this !!!
They already know that u were out so it doesnt matter if u write 8 months or not. They will find out from your passport stampss...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Oye badmash soye nahi :p
No bhai neend nhi aa rahi abhi tuk. My sister is also going PK tomorrow to stay there untill case get completed. From now on Din be apna Raat b apni. My wife will be sending some more proof today and let see where will that take us to.

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No bhai neend nhi aa rahi abhi tuk. My sister is also going PK tomorrow to stay there untill case get completed. From now on Din be apna Raat b apni. My wife will be sending some more proof today and let see where will that take us to.
May Allah sort yours and your sister's problem soon.

H

humtum143

Humaumair said:
I was reading the ip8 imm..

It states that they need a proof that you will remain in Canada after your husband arrives to Canada..
Like bill child day care work and so on.. So gather al those and send it to them..

Good news is that your husband case is completed and they are waiting for the reply...

Similar case happened in this forum the outcome was positive..

Get a lawyer to send it to speed up thngs sub sections are usely very delicate and complicated to fill out by your self

H

humtum143

By the people if you need accurate info about spousal case and the way processing is handled click on this link..

Will tell you everything about processing fro
A to z

From medical to background check to many more and how they operate and who handles them..

I Hope this helps

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now i am tensed. My wife has visited me three times and two times the duration of trips were 5 months each.....She never stayed in Pakistan for more than 5 months on a single trip. I better not receive this letter

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
humtum143 said:
I was reading the ip8 imm..

It states that they need a proof that you will remain in Canada after your husband arrives to Canada..
Like bill child day care work and so on.. So gather al those and send it to them..

Good news is that your husband case is completed and they are waiting for the reply...

Similar case happened in this forum the outcome was positive..

Get a lawyer to send it to speed up thngs sub sections are usely very delicate and complicated to fill out by your self
thanks alot everyone...Allah sub ki madad keray....
what is sub section ..u said its delicate to fill out...what do i have to fill ????
i am hell tired its 3 am here...will sleep now...plz reply..will see in the morning....:)